Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
After everything that happened you are still blind to see what you've truly become(no one) and the masquerade that who sasha is and ever will be. I don't think you have the courage to unmassk her, scared of what you will find behind that mask which is only deception eventhough no one is stopping you.

Can you call something with no chains , a slavery ?.....don't think so. There are no slaves here , only truly devoted and faithful confidants. Unlike yours which is trust made of deceit , shameful.

And that explains you are delusional ...... you might not know this so i'll point it out, brother you are reflecting your so-called godess sasha. You only treat others the way you have been treated and that's the truth. I can only point you to the obvious veracity for so many times. And the rest is for you to acquire. If you still can't move forward and join us..i'm gonna say this..keep dreaming..... Till the sun rises in the west.
Sasha loves me and irk´s at the horrible things i do to other women, hardly a mistress!

who do you think is wearing the mask of civilization? her or... me?she became the godess of war because that is who i am if i was a painter she would be a muse if i was a musician she would be cocaine, she becomes what she believes will serve me better! that is how much she loves me! well... love ... lust after me perhaps!

Vidal the king of Pervert have you considered that perhaps that will disgust her? i mean she is totally into being humiliated!

i can already see it!
MC: yo bitch come and pick me up at my girl Sasha house!
Bella: stop it asshole i am not your waitress or driver!
MC: No you´re right, you´re my slave so shut up woman and get moving!
Bella: o..ok, sorry master! i am all tingly already!
MC: why would i care? move it bitch!

10 minutes later!

Bella: sorry i´m so sorry for being l8!
MC: shut up cunt you already made me loose 10 minutes!
Bella: how was i supose to know
MC: SHUT It! ffs i swear the best moments i have with you is when you have a full mouth!
Bella: i know i am that good at giving head!
MC: its not the head, its the fucking silence!
Bella: but.. ok.. sorry *crying eyes*!
MC: you know what i am sick of you apologizing, use your mouth!
Bella: but thats what i am doing i am asking your forgiveness!
MC: *unzips his pants* i said mouth not words, get to work!
Bella: humpp ith´s sheems yhou´rhe takhing fhorevher
MC: yeah i busted a nut in Sasha pretty hard
Bella: grumphhh
MC: yeap thats her you´re tasting on my dick right now!
MC: did you just bite it a little bit?
Bella: *crying* i am not your cock´s maid!
MC: but are you not?
Bella: shit... what have i became?
Bella: you know what? go fuck yourself, i am sick of this shit i love you and all you do to me is use me like a whore!
MC: the only reason why i use you like that its because that is what you are, and you love it!
Bella: can we at least go on a date? i´ll pay for everything!
MC: i am not for sale, bitch! i know what i am worth and you can not afford it!
Bella: but i am rich!
MC: fuck you´re dumb, not all coin is money!
Bella: yeahh most of it is plastic anyway!
MC: *grabs Bella´s by the back of her neck* back to sucking you´re stupidity is start to rub off on me!
Bella: iths jhusth the ihnshide of my chheekc
MC: CAN YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT?
Bella: fuck this, i out of here and maybe i will suck off Kai just to get back at you!
MC: you better not!
Bella: fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and ... oh right before i forget, fuck you!
MC: *jumps at Bella and grabs her by the neck*
MC. are you done?
Bella: no i think i forgot to tell you... fuck you!
MC: *slaps Bella* get naked!
Bella: you´re a abuser, i should report you!
MC: then why are you still undressing?
Bella: the pussy wants what the pussy wants and when i get excited my mind shuts off?
Bella: or perhaps i love the way you look at me when i am undressing, the desire in your eyes shows me that i still got a chance at you!
MC: i am all Sasha, we already debated this and you agreed!
Bella: i might yet change the deal! i want more of you and not just the scraps from Sasha´s table!
Bella: you do not need to say it! i can see it in your eyes... and in your trousers, nobody excites you as me!
MC: love is more then just sex! Sasha fulfills me you just leave me empty!
Bella: i got pretty good at emptying your balls!
MC: patience and good sense that is what you dry me off!
Bella: then why do you keep calling me and coming to me?
MC: i do not come to you i come in you, learn to read the situation! and you better keep using the pill Amber bought you!
Bella: ofc why would i want a child with a dumbass like you? i love my children i want them beautiful and smart!
MC: that`s me!
Bella: no... i mean! you´re not pretty enough or smart enough and if i had them with you i could not love them!
MC: men are not supposed to be pretty!
Bella: guess you lucked in then!
MC: get on all 4´s!
Bella: fuck i hate you so much "and yet i love this too much to let it go"!
MC: ALL IN IN BELLA´S ASS!
Bella: you´re so childisSHHHHHH FUCK THAT THING IS TO BIG FOR MY ASS MAN!
MC: *grabs bella hair gives it a twirl to lock it properly and starts pumping the slut*
MC: *using his other hand grabs her shoulder for a better grip and push it in more*
Bella: fuck fuck fuck its too big go easy or you´ll break it!
MC: yeah bitch i will break you in!
Bella: GOD GOD GOD PLEASE GOD!
MC: *slaps Bella´s ass hard*
Bella: *twinges* oh god why do i do this to myself! its hurting!
MC: thats how you know the medicin is working!
Bella: so you´re dick is my butt´s medicin now?
MC: not for your butt but for your lousy shitty personality that makes everyone hate you!
Bella: gawsh yes yes its finally starting to feel a little bit good although it still hurts like hell, go for the pussy!
MC: YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO BITCH! *grabs Bella´s neck and pushes her head down against the pillow*!
Bella: *crying* the things i do for love!
MC: yes your love for being a bratty cunt, and this is your reward!
Bella: love hurts but they never told me it would be ass cracking butthurting this much!
MC: here it comes bitch!
Bella: come inside!
MC: *turns bella around and shoves it down her throat*
Bella: *gulp*! asshole, thats disgusting!
MC: thats all you deserve!
Bella: i deserve far more but you´re not man enough or rich enough to give me what i deserve!
MC: FFS even during sex you never shut the fuck up!
Bella: thats because my voice matters, unlike some of my charity work, namely you!
MC: says the slag with a butthole the size of a dolar coin and dripping sperm with streaks of brown from the corners of her mouth!
MC: bitch, for me you´re just a gash to do the things that my evil nature demands of me but my conscience prevents me from enacting upon Sasha!
Bella: one day, we will marry and the years of suffering you make me go through will be repaied in decades!
MC: i will shot my head before that ever happens!
Bella: a few months ago you said the same about shooting your load on me! and now look at us!
MC: yeah yeah yeah you´re kind of psychotic!
Bella: Says the dude that just raped my innocent ass!
MC: you love it!
Bella: do not confuse the power thrill i get from making you go crazy with lust with the sexual pleasure!
Bella: i do not like it i can not sit for 2 days afterwards but
MC: butt
Bella: oh gawd, you´re such a child!
MC: does that make you a pedophile?
Bella: i mean i would prefer if you would break my pussy but the knowledge i get from being able to control you through sex is a cerebral orgasm onto itself!
MC: i heard women could have multiple orgasm but orgasm from different organs? you´re just weird!
Bella: stop it, you love my weirdness, you poor poor thing!
MC: you´re lucky i am poor! or else i would be using Nia or Mila they kind of like me and do not charge too much for all the kinky shit!
Bella: yes thats why i call you a charity case, you can not even afford a cheap slag like Mila!
MC: you love it when i squeeze your neck!
Bella: i love the evidence of your abuse if i ever decide to have you arrested! then maybe your ass will feel like mine!
MC: nahh prisoners are only into pretty boys!
Bella: yeap!
MC: lol just 5 minutes ago you told me i licked in at not being pretty!
Bella: god i can not handle you more then 1 hour a day! have a good day! you´re too childish!
MC: HEY BITCH, you did not ask your master for permission!
Bella: but.. but you already came.... when that happens we end the roleplay!
MC:*slaps Bella* its not a roleplay! you´re my Butt Sub Slut, a slave to my wims!
Bella: yes master! may i remove myself from your ever loving presence?
MC: piss off slut and keep your phone close to you i might need to come all over your face!
Bella: yes master! everything for you!

5 minutes later

MC: one of these days this bitch will fuck me over!
MC: *looking at the mirror* what are you doing idiot?
MC: you got Sasha thats all you´ll ever need!

*meanwhile at Bella car*

Bella: *looking at the mirror at her car*
Bella: fuck good thing i bought this donut, my ass hurts too much!
Bella: one day at a time Bella! you´re slowly but surely going to conquer him!
Bella: although i am developing some crazy kinks as of l8!
Bella: to think i could come from him spiting on me! stupid bitch not a dick spit!
Bella: even the humiliation turns me on! i guess i am really broken and fucked up!
Bella: but so is he! so we will just ruin one family!
Bella: and that shit ... Sasha sure does taste nice! maybe i can improve it by offering her a pineapple?
Bella: yeah that`s it! a pineapple filled with cyanet! that bitch will learn not to fuck with my man!
Bella: the gawl of that girl just because he is her boyfriend she things can have fuck my man!
Bella: Summer broke him! must be careful i want to break him without breaking is sexuality!
Bella: so 1st i need him to get addicted to me! i just wished it was my pussy and not my ass
Bella: oh well, we play with the cards where given! and after Sasha next one to go must be Nami!
Bella: hope Mama got her the scholarship to another country! killing people can be tiresome!

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Sasha loves me and irk´s at the horrible things i do to other women, hardly a mistress!

who do you think is wearing the mask of civilization? her or... me?she became the godess of war because that is who i am if i was a painter she would be a muse if i was a musician she would be cocaine, she becomes what she believes will serve me better! that is how much she loves me! well... love ... lust after me perhaps!

Vidal the king of Pervert have you considered that perhaps that will disgust her? i mean she is totally into being humiliated!

i can already see it!

10 minutes later!

MC: SHUT It! ffs i swear the best moments i have with you is when you have a full mouth!
Bella: you know what? go fuck yourself, i am sick of this shit i love you and all you do to me is use me like a whore!
MC: the only reason why i use you like that its because that is what you are, and you love it!
MC: *grabs Bella´s by the back of her neck* back to sucking you´re stupidity is start to rub off on me!
Bella: fuck this, i out of here and maybe i will suck off Kai just to get back at you!
Bella: fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and ... oh right before i forget, fuck you!
MC. are you done?
Bella: the pussy wants what the pussy wants and when i get excited my mind shuts off?
Bella: or perhaps i love the way you look at me when i am undressing, the desire in your eyes shows me that i still got a chance at you!
Bella: i might yet change the deal! i want more of you and not just the scraps from Sasha´s table!
Bella: you do not need to say it! i can see it in your eyes... and in your trousers, nobody excites you as me!
MC: i do not come to you i come in you, learn to read the situation! and you better keep using the pill Amber bought you!
Bella: ofc why would i want a child with a dumbass like you? i love my children i want them beautiful and smart!
Bella: no... i mean! you´re not pretty enough or smart enough and if i had them with you i could not love them!
MC: *grabs bella hair gives it a twirl to lock it properly and starts pumping the slut*
MC: *using his other hand grabs her shoulder for a better grip and push it in more*
MC: not for your butt but for your lousy shitty personality that makes everyone hate you!
Bella: gawsh yes yes its finally starting to feel a little bit good although it still hurts like hell, go for the pussy!
MC: YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO BITCH! *grabs Bella´s neck and pushes her head down against the pillow*!
Bella: love hurts but they never told me it would be ass cracking butthurting this much!
Bella: i deserve far more but you´re not man enough or rich enough to give me what i deserve!
Bella: thats because my voice matters, unlike some of my charity work, namely you!
MC: says the slag with a butthole the size of a dolar coin and dripping sperm with streaks of brown from the corners of her mouth!
MC: bitch, for me you´re just a gash to do the things that my evil nature demands of me but my conscience prevents me from enacting upon Sasha!
Bella: one day, we will marry and the years of suffering you make me go through will be repaied in decades!
Bella: a few months ago you said the same about shooting your load on me! and now look at us!
Bella: do not confuse the power thrill i get from making you go crazy with lust with the sexual pleasure!
Bella: i mean i would prefer if you would break my pussy but the knowledge i get from being able to control you through sex is a cerebral orgasm onto itself!
MC: i heard women could have multiple orgasm but orgasm from different organs? you´re just weird!
MC: you´re lucky i am poor! or else i would be using Nia or Mila they kind of like me and do not charge too much for all the kinky shit!
Bella: yes thats why i call you a charity case, you can not even afford a cheap slag like Mila!
Bella: i love the evidence of your abuse if i ever decide to have you arrested! then maybe your ass will feel like mine!
Bella: god i can not handle you more then 1 hour a day! have a good day! you´re too childish!
MC:*slaps Bella* its not a roleplay! you´re my Butt Sub Slut, a slave to my wims!
MC: piss off slut and keep your phone close to you i might need to come all over your face!

5 minutes later

*meanwhile at Bella car*

Bella: to think i could come from him spiting on me! stupid bitch not a dick spit!
Bella: even the humiliation turns me on! i guess i am really broken and fucked up!
Bella: and that shit ... Sasha sure does taste nice! maybe i can improve it by offering her a pineapple?
Bella: yeah that`s it! a pineapple filled with cyanet! that bitch will learn not to fuck with my man!
Bella: the gawl of that girl just because he is her boyfriend she things can have fuck my man!
Bella: Summer broke him! must be careful i want to break him without breaking is sexuality!
Bella: so 1st i need him to get addicted to me! i just wished it was my pussy and not my ass
Bella: oh well, we play with the cards where given! and after Sasha next one to go must be Nami!
Bella: hope Mama got her the scholarship to another country! killing people can be tiresome!
Unbelievable ! i tried.
I can't save you , you cannot see what is on the table or you refuse to, so you lead the others, your brothers into the oblivion and doom , into nothing.
hmm........ i guess i'll just..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020

i can already see it!

10 minutes later!

MC. are you done?

5 minutes later

*meanwhile at Bella car*

View attachment final_6170188547461e00593d8ca3_295510.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared and Ahx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Unbelievable ! i tried.
I can't save you , you cannot see what is on the table or you refuse to, so you lead the others, your brothers into the oblivion and doom , into nothing.
hmm........ i guess i'll just..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok i accept that! in the end of the day i am still Brad Pitt and you´re still malkovich so ... i win! Sasha deserves it

but that`s the bad guy who got Christ crucified! are you Bellamites finally admitting that you are the evils, dudes the enemies of freedom!
you need to pick your clips better and understand the theme and moral of the movies you publish! you pick the right scenes for the right reasons but all you achieve is to prove to the rest of us who are not blind by the BSS Bella is that you´re the evil dudes!

So far, no. Hopefully not ever, or that it's at least designed in a way to ensure the MC can interfere to avoid it.
ntr can not be avoided! Jeff Troy Kai Thomas and even Marius must have some and you can only date 1 girl at a time and only fuck 5 a day so by the end some of the LI`s will get hers from where they can find some!

the best you can hope for is to get your revenge by fucking their chosen girls and cucking them!

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
ok i accept that! in the end of the day i am still Brad Pitt and you´re still malkovich so ... i win! Sasha deserves it

but that`s the bad guy who got Christ crucified! are you Bellamites finally admitting that you are the evils, dudes the enemies of freedom!
you need to pick your clips better and understand the theme and moral of the movies you publish! you pick the right scenes for the right reasons but all you achieve is to prove to the rest of us who are not blind by the BSS Bella is that you´re the evil dudes!
sure.gif
Looks like you got nothing.
Always changing the subject when real problem is addressed, which is the fact that sasha is not the wowan you thought she would be.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

ntr can not be avoided! Jeff Troy Kai Thomas and even Marius must have some and you can only date 1 girl at a time and only fuck 5 a day so by the end some of the LI`s will get hers from where they can find some!

the best you can hope for is to get your revenge by fucking their chosen girls and cucking them!
god dammit my brother you know I can't read so I never saw that movie it's about the emotion of the scene not the actual movie:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ooh touche my brother touche:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared and Ahx

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
There is nothing currently in the game - I believe Ocean has said that there is a character we met in ch3 that is trans but we don't know who it is. I believe it is likely that some kind of content will be optional down the road with that character, but like the poster above me stated, full blown sexual content is likely a little ways off as Ocean is 'setting the table' right now with the relationship and world building.

Thanks for the info. I don't even mind waiting for sexual content. Realistically, you want to get to know a person before you even think of wanting to have sex with them. Not to make anyone upset, but personally I don't like Victoria. Most of the time she is so happy, sweet and naive to the point that it comes of as creepy. Now, I'm not a dick to her but I'm not going to date her. If the trans character ends up being naive, annoying or creepy I'll just lose interest. The only person I can think of who might be trans is Elsa who we saw at the restaurant. The only thing is, we know next to nothing about her. Anyway, as I said, thanks for the info. Guess I'll just have to wait until the next update to see if there's anything then.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
There are obvious love interests such as Bella, Nami, Victoria, and Mila, are other love paths possible for example Soniya or Maja? There are so many characters I don't know who will be romanceable till the end.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1461212
Looks like you got nothing.
Always changing the subject when real problem is addressed, which is the fact that sasha is not the wowan you thought she would be.
stop projecting on me your own looser values! i do not imagine Sasha she is how she is and she is already perfect even when she sits the toillet and takes a dump! she does is graciously unlike some nami´s we could name!

you on the other hand keep projecting onto Bella things she is not, hoping it will be true instead of looking at her as she really is!
But then again Bella would never look at you to begin with and we all know it to be true! thus you´re all Bella simps!

There are obvious love interests such as Bella, Nami, Victoria, and Mila, are other love paths possible for example Soniya or Maja? There are so many characters I don't know who will be romanceable till the end.
yes all girls are romancable! some only once since their husbands or boyfriends will kill you if you get caught!

• Wow
Reactions: Ahx
May 8, 2018
stop projecting on me your own looser values! i do not imagine Sasha she is how she is and she is already perfect even when she sits the toillet and takes a dump! she does is graciously unlike some nami´s we could name!

you on the other hand keep projecting onto Bella things she is not, hoping it will be true instead of looking at her as she really is!
But then again Bella would never look at you to begin with and we all know it to be true! thus you´re all Bella simps!

yes all girls are romancable! some only once since their husbands or boyfriends will kill you if you get caught!
Death for sex with everyone. Sounds like a pretty good trade off to me.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

i can already see it!

10 minutes later!

MC. are you done?

5 minutes later

*meanwhile at Bella car*

wow!!!...

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I like to see ayua as li the character with such a potential as she related to zane I don't want her to be a side kick and she's the only asian matches MC's age

Reactions: John Ness

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
The first 5 I understand but Nadia? Why? That one is my most surprised so far. What about Sonya? (Crossed my fingers for Maja)

And there's hope for my throuple between Bella, Sasha and MC
I mean maybe MC and Nadia haven't show any interest so far for each other but considering that in the next chapter we are gonna see the boarding game and that also will affect our relationship with the characters of that game and i assume that this boarding game is not gonna be the last, the MC and Nadia relationship can improve. Also maybe once that MC and Bella project is done MC and Nadia will have to do a school project also, the sports team seems also like a way that could improve the relationship between them

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes