Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
View attachment 1461567

I believe he also mentioned some time ago that there can be more LI's added or removed depending on the story progresses.
What the fuck..?
Sonya is not a LI...?
What the hell...Nadia is a Li ?
I'd trade her for Sonya....or i could go after Nadia , butter her up, might get a chance to look through her diaries real quick which sounds like a frightening experience waiting to swallow me up though or i could just pursue sonya no matter how many black eyes i get from her smash bros....hmm.....baffled !
of course maja is not a LI...not surprising......'cause that beauty is too good to be true ......even in an AVN.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
What the fuck..?
Sonya is not a LI...?
I'd trade her for Sonya....or i could go after Nadia , butter her up, might get a chance to look through her diaries real quick which sounds like a frightening experience waiting to swallow me up though or i could just pursue sonya no matter how many black eyes i get from her smash bros....hmm.....baffled !
of course maja is not a LI...not surprising......'cause that beauty is too good to be true ......even in an AVN.
I hope Maja can at least have a chance to be a LI.

• Red Heart
Reactions: John Ness and Ahx

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
What the fuck..?
Sonya is not a LI...?
Sonya previosuly number one and currently number two for Ocean, i'm sure he'll find a way to make her LI.
I just hope that Ayua, Robin and Nia get some love.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I just hope that Ayua, Robin and Nia get some love.
Now you're just being greedy...

I don't think our MC is the kind of type who would 'give love' to everyone around and to flirt behind each others back but the type who would remain faithful to his chosen partner.
Besides....you know what happens when there is a lot of LIs, 'okay..let's fuck behind each others back' , yeah... i don't think this is one of those VNs.
Because it is obvious since this story shows great importance to building and erecting relations and getting over hard times.
That's it.......aand i wouldn't mind adding ayua to the LI list....:whistle:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Now you're just being greedy...

I don't think our MC is the kind of type who would 'give love' to everyone around and to flirt behind each others back but the type who would remain faithful to his chosen partner.
Besides....you know what happens when there is a lot of LIs, 'okay..let's fuck behind each others back' , yeah... i don't think this is one of those VNs.
Because it is obvious since this story shows great importance to building and erecting relations and getting over hard times.
That's it.......aand i wouldn't mind adding ayua to the LI list....:whistle:
I have two words for you.
Separate routes.

...story shows great importance to building and erecting relations and getting over hard times...
And I sea what you did there ;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
our MC is who we want him to be in the constrains Ocean so deams it!
i just roleplay those constrains as being fat for medical reasons (and not lack of moving your ass off the couch) or short! just obstacles to overcome!

so you can bet your ass my mc by the end of the 1st semester will be known as the virgin whisperer getting as much pootang as much as he can specifically virgins and asses counts double so my list of girls that if i got a chance will go down (on me) are: (BJ´s do not count sadly)

Victoria - both regular and anal! easy to trick really! she is too naive and soon enough will be young dumb and full cum

Maja - you love your cousin and she loves me so if you want me to keep dating her... this dick ain´t gonna polish itself, so... hey you still owe me that favor this is the favor!

Amber - so you think i can really help Bella? how much is that worth to you? well i do not want money so... bend over! nice tramp stamp i bet you´re really popular at orgies!

Bella - what can i say she was born to be a BSS (butt sub slut)

Marla - i think you might be depressed because you ain´t getting any! but have no fear i am here your favorite student

tania - i am gonna role play her into strip poker since she is extremely competitive she will only figure she as been played once its inside her ass

zara - read above the extremly competitive shit not the roleplay but i am sure i can win her ass in a bet!

Nami - (hey for completion reasons, do not judge me you are not better then me!)

Nojiko - (read above)

Robyn - remember when you got me stuck in the bathroom with those too crazy psychos tania and sonja? payback time bitch, thats the price of my forgiveness my dick down your throat!

sonya - are you not tired of being oppressed sweetly? time to rebel use me in all the ways your brothers and your father fear the most!

Troy - guess who got his hands on some really dope steroids? yeap i am your hero and time to thank me! (what? he as a nice ass!)

Mila - here have 10 dollars! what you mean your ass is more expensive? ok here have 50 dollars and some lube!

Nia - so i heard that live sex shows make 10 times the money of a regular camgirl! oh come on i know you got a sweet spot for me you gothic cute thing! hey no choking me ... stop it, no nailling my back, ffs i suspect i might need medical assistance after this shit!

Jeff - hey jeff who got accused of theft, that sucks just because of your skin colour but have no worries i am here to save you... for a priçe! come on blackman! what? your family name is really blackman? you kidding right? oh, so your father was a German named schwarzmann ... now bend over its time to assert my dominance! it is not small blackman stop making fun of my dick while i stick it in your ass!

Sasha - best for last! i will just trick her by using the oldest trick in the book! hey Sashylovy got you a gift! yes its a diamond ring! so do you accept it? the ring gezzz, we are kind of young for that! it looks beautiful on you and yeashhhhhh no backsies we´re gonna get married! what you mean i am a manwhore and you would never fall for my lies? i am speaking the trufh, that i love you! all those other girls meant nothing! SASHA PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

MC - i am such a manwhore that i fucked myself! so my final fuck after being dumped by Sasha for cheating on her with half the class is a lead pipe to my own head!

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
The first 5 I understand but Nadia? Why? That one is my most surprised so far. What about Sonya? (Crossed my fingers for Maja)

And there's hope for my throuple between Bella, Sasha and MC
According to the discord they both are :

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Sasha: main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (as of August 2021)
Sonya: main LI and Ocean's #2 girl
Mila: main LI
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub)
Nadia: main LI
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
our MC is who we want him to be in the constrains Ocean so deams it!
i just roleplay those constrains as being fat for medical reasons (and not lack of moving your ass off the couch) or short! just obstacles to overcome!

so you can bet your ass my mc by the end of the 1st semester will be known as the virgin whisperer getting as much pootang as much as he can specifically virgins and asses counts double so my list of girls that if i got a chance will go down (on me) are: (BJ´s do not count sadly)

Victoria - both regular and anal! easy to trick really! she is too naive and soon enough will be young dumb and full cum

Maja - you love your cousin and she loves me so if you want me to keep dating her... this dick ain´t gonna polish itself, so... hey you still owe me that favor this is the favor!

Bella - what can i say she was born to be a BSS (butt sub slut)

Marla - i think you might be depressed because you ain´t getting any! but have no fear i am here your favorite student

Sonya - i am gonna role play her into strip poker since she is extremely competitive she will only figure she as been played once its inside her ass

Tanya - read above the extremly competitive shit not the roleplay but i am sure i can win her ass in a bet!

Nami - (hey for completion reasons, do not judge me you are not better then me!)

Nojiko - (read above)

Robyn - remember when you got me stuck in the bathroom with those too crazy psychos tania and sonja? payback time bitch, thats the price of my forgiveness my dick down your throat!

muslim girl - are you not tired of being oppressed sweetly? time to rebel use me in all the ways your brothers and your father fear the most!

Troy - guess who got his hands on some really dope steroids? yeap i am your hero and time to thank me! (what? he as a nice ass!)

Mila - here have 10 dollars! what you mean your ass is more expensive? ok here have 50 dollars and some lube!

Nia - so i heard that live sex shows make 10 times the money of a regular camgirl! oh come on i know you got a sweet spot for me you gothic cute thing! hey no choking me ... stop it, no nailling my back, ffs i suspect i might need medical assistance after this shit!

Jeff - hey jeff who got accused of theft, that sucks just because of your skin colour but have no worries i am here to save you... for a priçe! come on blackman! what? your family name is really blackman? you kidding right? oh, so your father was a German named schwarzmann ... now bend over its time to assert my dominance! it is not small blackman stop making fun of my dick while i stick it in your ass!

Sasha - best for last! i will just trick her by using the oldest trick in the book! hey Sashylovy got you a gift! yes its a diamond ring! so do you accept it? the ring gezzz, we are kind of young for that! it looks beautiful on you and yeashhhhhh no backsies we´re gonna get married! what you mean i am a manwhore and you would never fall for my lies? i am speaking the trufh, that i love you! all those other girls meant nothing! SASHA PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

MC - i am such a manwhore that i fucked myself! so my final fuck after being dumped by Sasha for cheating on her with half the class is a lead pipe to my own head!
aand ......the winter is here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared
Sep 3, 2020
Brother you know i was kidding right ...?
okay you got me i wasn't.......
i betrayed our trust.
I betrayed Bella.
AAAHHHHHH:cry::cry::cry:
I can't be forgiven for this.
What to you want me to do ?
What is your judgement brother..?..:cry::cry:
it ok but don't ever let me hear you talkin about Bella and a throuple

again that is treason and punishable by Death

and Ayhsel was saving this video for the waifu wars he's going to be pissed when he finds out i used it

I'll just tell him it was an emergency

• Haha
Reactions: Everia and Ahx

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, and we knew already that some more LIs could be added ((like he referred to Nia) but that's new info indeed that the list might also drop some LIs except for those certain 6. That is not to say however that the list of LIs is not up to date as there has been no new info regarding those girls. I'm just a little shocked Sonya is not in his absolute list, because Ocean loves her so much. I'll edit the post anyway to mention that it can change ofc.

May 8, 2018

Hello,

Last Dev log I told you guys about the Workstation I ordered.

I managed to build it and everything went well.

I still lost around 3 days of developing due to all the setups I had to do, and boy... was this a headache.

I had connected all my PCs through my home network. This way, I have access to all assets from both games.

I tried everything to establish the connection but I still couldn't get it to work.

At the moment, PC 1 can't access PC2 and PC3 but they can access PC1. PC2 and PC3 also can't access each other.

I spent easily 12-14h on this issue, trying everything from changes to the IP, changing tons of ms.service thingies but I just couldn't access the other PCs and so I gave up and had to look for an alternative.

I now have a second Cloud that is connected to all three PC's and it allowed me to build an entirely new "Work-Network".

The good thing is, I can now work on for example WiAB, on all three PCs.

Before, I couldn't work on WiAB on the SG PC. It would through a huge amount of missing files.

2. NvLink
The current PC setup looks like this:

- SG is now on the Workstation and works with 2x3090 & 128GB Ram

- WiAB moved to the old SG PC and now has a 3090 + 2080Ti on 96GB Ram

- The third and oldest PC is only being used to render animations and currently only features a 2080Ti and 64GB Ram.

After I resolved the Network issue, I encountered the next headache.

One reason why I got a third 3090, was to make use of the NvLink.

Hooking it up to get ~40GB of VRam.

But as you can already imagine, NOTHING made it work.

I spent 1-2 days on this issue, constantly re-attaching the Bridge, switching cards, reading manuals, changing and deleting drivers, flashing the bios, updating drivers, etc.

The only thing I didn't do was to reinstall Windows. (It would've rendered all my previous work of setting up the work environment useless.) and I just gave up on it.

I ordered two different bridges to rule out a defect and yeah, I assume the issue is that I'm using mixed cards. (EVGA FTW3 Ultra + Asus TUF OC)

I was in contact with people that know a lot more about this than I do (Thanks Stoya and Hank Rockwell.) but even they didn't know what was wrong.

I kept one of the Bridges and I'll see that I can get a matching 3090 in the future. The other one would then go into the animation PC. (Which renders so fucking slow on a 2080Ti.) 120 Frame animation in 13h.

After I gave up on this, I encountered a new problem. I was locked out of the hard drives. (I switched my drives from the SG PC to the Workstation and gave the now WIAB PC a new 8TB drive.)

Took me a while to find the solution but gladly, I did.

3. Test rendering
One thing that is really grinding my gears is that Daz abandoned the ability to save materials for animation frames.

Short explanation: For every frame, the software needs to load in all the materials. Which isn't a big problem in small environments. (Still annoying.)

But now imagine the new WiAB House of the MC. (Or the basketball environment in Chapter 3,5. That's actually a reason I aborted one planned cinematic for Chapter 3.5.)

A TEST RENDER with 90 frames and just 75 iterations on 2x3090s took over an hour.

The actual render process of 75 iterations takes 5-10 seconds. Loading in the materials about a 45sec-1:15min.

Back in the day, you could save the materials by keeping the Iray preview on but these morons removed it for whatever reason and it's putting a huge dent into my render times that I just can't influence.

The example above is just for a test render. Trial and Error.

(Blender offers an option to keep all materials loaded.)

Alright, enough ranting.

5. Chapter 4

Now that the dust is settling, productivity will reach 110% again.

I actually don't have any previews for today.

I arrived at the second cinematic for the Tabletop session and I'm going to preview a bit of it when I'm done with it.

WiAB is releasing very soon and this is also going to lift some pressure off my shoulders.

I'm making much better progress with Chapter 4 than I did with Chapter 3 or 3.5.

Actually, I feel weird not showing at least a single preview.

CheetoAndSonya.png

4k version attached.

I'll keep you guys updated.

- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes