Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
oh I have not forgotten my brother

child born from to teams

you Unholy abomination

but treachery is still treachery
I agree.....Luci is officially a Hybrid.
But brother i think we need to wait and process all this before we make a harsh decision.
We can still sway him toward our side.
we can still make him see how enticing ,wondrous ,dark and sincere our Bella is and how hollow and big of a lie that false godess is.
If after everything we do and still the love of our Queen is not enough for him ..then....
an abomination...we'll behead him at the place where it all started......in the name of our Queen ...Bella.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I agree.....Luci is officially a Hybrid.
But brother i think we need to wait and process all this before we make a harsh decision.
We can still sway him toward our side.
we can still make him see how enticing ,wondrous ,dark and sincere our Bella is and how hollow and big of a lie that false godess is.
If after everything we do and still the love of our Queen is not enough for him ..then....
an abomination...we'll behead him at the place where it all started......in the name of our Queen ...Bella.
When the time comes, I will gladly accept my fate from both teams as long as I live true to myself
That will always put a smile on my face

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahx

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
First time looking in on this game. Pretty good, engaging story, if a bit too.... hmm, I guess "coincidental" is a word for this.

Just a quick check, does everyone think it's the bitchy blonde that ran over the sweet one in the first episode, or is that just me?

Basing this on MC's "I've seen this car somewhere before" comment.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
First time looking in on this game. Pretty good, engaging story, if a bit too.... hmm, I guess "coincidental" is a word for this.

Just a quick check, does everyone think it's the bitchy blonde that ran over the sweet one in the first episode, or is that just me?

The woman who hit Victoria is the teacher (Miss Marla).

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
She is. And so is Nia. :)

It's just that I forgot to mention them because everything I say on Discord is spontaneous.

There are more Li's I didn't mention and that's just because I just forgot or want to keep it a secret for now.
But those mentioned (Including Nia and Sonya) are set in stone.
Awesome! Last we'd heard Nia was a maybe, now she's a certainty :love: She has definitely been growing on me fast, she was great in chapter 3.5!

I keep the list up to date for you :p But you have already warned that some may be removed. Those that you have mentioned as LIs before but who are not in your short-list for now are Amber, Maja, Ayua and Zara, so I guess they run the risk of being dropped.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
there's more than one type of smile like for example Bella Smiles all the time but this is the only time in the game where she smiled like this and it had a different meaning
View attachment 1464413

I didn't think it was possible to love someone this much I love you so much and feels like I'm losing my mind
My queen is lovely!

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020

Not trying to be rude... but Miss Marla... literally got out of the car a few renders later lol
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (34).png
Screenshot (35).png
Screenshot (36).png
Screenshot (37).png
Also, Bella is not a "bitchy blonde," she's just really misunderstood(like several characters in this story). She has deep-seated issues that cause her to act out as she does. We see in this latest update that she's not a bad person. A bad person wouldn't feel guilt or remorse for what she and MC did to that lady(forgot her name). A bad person also wouldn't have rushed to MC and felt concerned for his injuries. Hopefully, you and everyone else with that opinion will come to realize this further in the future ♡

But of course, we're all entitled to our own opinions lol.

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
So player's MC can romance both Bella and Nami at the same time?
Whoa, I didn't expect this.

Bella's obviously my favorite but I love Nami so much as well, so if that's a possibility, I'm game! :love:
My understanding of this is that eventually we will have to choose.
I hate having to pick only one in a game with so many great LI's. My style is more

giphy.gif

Being forced I feel like this

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Not trying to be rude... but Miss Marla... literally got out of the car a few renders later lol
View attachment 1464536
View attachment 1464538

View attachment 1464540
View attachment 1464541
View attachment 1464542
View attachment 1464543
Also, Bella is not a "bitchy blonde," she's just really misunderstood(like several characters in this story). She has deep-seated issues that cause her to act out as she does. We see in this latest update that she's not a bad person. A bad person wouldn't feel guilt or remorse for what she and MC did to that lady(forgot her name). A bad person also wouldn't have rushed to MC and felt concerned for his injuries. Hopefully, you and everyone else with that opinion will come to realize this further in the AVN ♡

But of course, we're all entitled to our own opinions lol.
You're absolutely right, I just blocked out that part in my mind it looks like.
So what's with the "I've seen that car before" comment?

Sidenote, in my defense, that teacher might as well not exist, such a forgettable character.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Looking back at MC's therapy sessions where he talks about how he kept an eye on Nami in school and manipulated events behind the scenes without her knowledge to protect her, I wonder if Ocean ever read the manhwa "My Secret Brother".

Very similar vibes. Same "more than siblings, less than lover" vibe too.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Are there any current characters that were introduced that you weren't planning on making a LI? Or vice versa.
Yeah, that was the case of Nia at least. She has gone all the way from not being a LI to being a LI he is committing an ending to no matter what.
My understanding of this is that eventually we will have to choose.
That wouldn't be much of a "Nami/Bella is possible" if we had to choose. But he said it would not be easy to get. I guess there is a lot of character and relationship development we would need to go through to get to a point where they would be ok with each other sharing MC, but this can absolutely happen when you see how much MC and Bella already evolve in only 3.5 chapters out of 30. Of course this was also said 9 months ago and Ocean can change his mind at any time about throuples, but this was the announced intent at least, I have no doubt about it.
PS: the context in Discord was compatible pairings for throuples, so it clearly wasn't an "or" /

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Because MC is incapable of love.
That's so not true......i call hogwash on that ...right away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
That's so not true......i call hogwash on that ...right away.
exactly my brother even before he lost summer

the MC was an introvert that wasn't good at showing his emotions to people he didn't know but it doesn't mean he doesn't have emotions

once you get to know him he's a very loving and caring person it's just after he lost summer

he had a complete mental and emotional breakdown

and now he's trying to heal and learn how to care again

but he's never going to be the type of guy to hold hands and sing Kumbaya with everybody

it's not him and it's never going to be him

but just because somebody is an introvert and they not good at showing emotions that doesn't mean that they don't have emotions and that they don't care

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes