Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's so not true......i call hogwash on that ...right away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True, he is not incapable of love.

But he is emotionally numb after Summer. He is getting out of that emotional coma, though.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
True, he is not incapable of love.

But he is emotionally numb after Summer. He is getting out of that emotional coma, though.
Hey Choco vamp....
are you a pacifist or something now..?
'cause i never see you on waifu wars these days...spending too much time in your coffin. :LOL:
We were totally counting on you last time.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hey Choco vamp....
are you a pacifist or something now..?
'cause i never see you on waifu wars these days...spending too much time in your coffin. :LOL:
We were totally counting on you last time.
Of course I am a pacifist... There will be peace once Team Bella kills all heretics!!

Real life is hitting hard and will not stop for several months.. I barely had time to terrorize children in my neighborhood this week... so sad..

Sep 3, 2020
Of course I am a pacifist... There will be peace once Team Bella kills all heretics!!

Real life is hitting hard and will not stop for several months.. I barely had time to terrorize children in my neighborhood this week... so sad..
of course I expect nothing less from the vampire that thought the movie Titanic was a comedy :cautious:

Reactions: Ahx and Ayhsel

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
call her a bitch Again call . her. a bitch Again

I dare you

i double dare you mother fucker

call her a bitch one more goddamn time
View attachment 1465127
she is a bitch! and i should be working now and isntead i am browsing smut online!

But your queen is a bitch and so much more she will be my Butt Sub Slut! and that is all she is good for!

but just because somebody is an introvert and they not good at showing emotions that doesn't mean that they don't have emotions

View attachment 1465241

View attachment 1465244

View attachment 1465245 View attachment 1465247
somehow this describes my old young self... what a pussy i used to be, feelings are for loosers!
Real life is hitting hard and will not stop for several months.. I barely had time to terrorize children in my neighborhood this week...
thats because you´re a incompetent, but then again perfect choice for team Bella leader... fits you perfectly!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
What what te latest news on the new update again, al this talking and debating got me hyped up again
Probably going to be a while. Someone asked on Patreon a few weeks ago if Ocean thought it might be ready by xmas - Ocean said that wasn't impossible, but implied not to count on it - I'm basically assuming January / February at this point. He did recently get some new hardware that will hopefully speed up production a bit.

Sep 3, 2020
she is a bitch! and i should be working now and isntead i am browsing smut online!

But your queen is a bitch and so much more she will be my Butt Sub Slut! and that is all she is good for!

somehow this describes my old young self... what a pussy i used to be, feelings are for loosers!
thats because you´re a incompetent, but then again perfect choice for team Bella leader... fits you perfectly!
damm even Warscared missed you Ayhsel I've never seen him this happy
:D

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
Hey, i told you guys before, didn't I? I'm a Hybrid. And I'm damn proud of it
If you're that stubborn....
Then we're gonna have to come terms with it and accept the fact that you're.....
....an abomination.
....a lovable abomination.
a Hybrid.
oh I have not forgotten my brother

child born from two teams

you Unholy abomination

but treachery is still treachery
The time has come..
A new rider has arrived.

Sep 3, 2020
The time has come..
A new rider has arrived.

The time has come..
A new rider has arrived.

treachery treachery by my own kin

I told Warscared and Ayhsel they should have dealt with the hybrid when they had the chance

and now look what they have rought upon us

and this Beast has traits from both Warscared and Ayhsel

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
treachery treachery by my own kin

I told Warscared and Ayhsel they should have dealt with the hybrid when they had the chance

and now look what they have rought upon us

and this Beast has traits from both Warscared and Ayhsel
The Beast is stronger yet he can't choose a side....hmmm...
And he can't be killed brother ..(i did poison his drink at our last gatheing..yet he is breathing like he didn't even choke...)
It is too late brother....another army has borne...we need to strengthen our defenses..
We could ask warscared to cooperate until this immediate threat has been resolved.
What are you thoughts brother...? Team Bella is looking forward for your right guidance.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes