Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
From playing the game so far, I feel that Sasha knows MC from his high school days (based on how she always observes what's going on with MC in the background and her recognition of the smiley eraser). MC does not know Sasha, however that could be explained by him suppressing his memories related to Summer (which Sasha may have been a part of). But, it's likely that Nami does not recognize Sasha and Sasha does not recognize Nami except that she notices the earrings that Summer used to wear (I feel both of them took one from the pair that Summer used to wear as a token of her memory). Based on these observations, I theorize that Sasha might have been to Summer what Nami had been to MC i.e. the unrequited love that used to observe the couple from a distance. Sasha might not even have gone to the same school, she might've been someone from Summer's old school or neighborhood who had a chance to observe the couple during the after-school hours. Probably Summer's best friend before she met Nami and MC. That could explain why Nami and Sasha does not know each other.

I'm torn between feeling that I am making some leaps in logic or if I have a solid theory. Thoughts?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I'm on team Amber, which I think doesn't exist at the moment, but it's all good. Keep it coming!
'looks like Team Amber doesn't exist at the moment' ..that's what i thought too...
so i tried to take a bite at Amber..:p....then came the flood..:mad:.
so i hopped on the arrk my lost brother Vi built and been on the ride ever since. (Team Bella)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Jesus... what a circle jerk in this thread...

And, I quite frankly, LOVE IT!

You guys have too much time on your hands... bless you all. After planning/programming all day it's refreshing and entertaining for me reading all this before going to bed. I'm on team Amber, which I think doesn't exist at the moment, but it's all good. Keep it coming!
I am on team Amber as well. Have a dedicated route just for her. :) Probably the one I'm most curious about to see where it goes.
And I like other ones as well that I'm curious to see where they go like with Bella, etc.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
One can be the hunter or the hunted, but if the hunter isn't careful, the hunter can become the hunted without knowing

One can fool or be fooled, you may think you win, but watch your back... cause you don't know what's lurking in the dark

I can adapt and evolve with time. So you better decide carefully, killl me now... or let me evolve

...But what will I become/evovle into?

Isn't that just exciting to leaving this choice into your hands?

Choose carefully for I can be your greatest enemy or your most loyal ally?

I will be waiting...watching you from the dark...untill the time comes...for I have all the time and the darkness in the world

Sincerely, The Hybrid, The Abomination and The Darkness that you can never contain
i will let you grow! and when you have matured i will slay in honorable combat and if i loose. like the phoenix i will be reborn to fight once more stronger then ever!

the darkness inside of you... lol you´re such a cute baby! you´re an abyss i am a black hole the strength of my gravity enough would rip you to pieces i am the thin veil that separates the world from chaos, life from death, light from darkness and ice from fire i am Sasha´s choosen one, her first sword her high priest and her 1st consort!

treachery treachery by my own kin

I told Warscared and Ayhsel they should have dealt with the hybrid when they had the chance

and now look what they have rought upon us

and this Beast has traits from both Warscared and Ayhsel
killing babies is wrong! besides he is no abomination he is just different, stop being so intolerant! Team Sasha does not attack babies we always wait for them to mature and then we kill them, we will fight for Sasha honor but the dishonorable things we do... we do not besmirch her name by pretending to do it in her name!

The Beast is stronger yet he can't choose a side....hmmm...
And he can't be killed brother ..(i did poison his drink at our last gatheing..yet he is breathing like he didn't even choke...)
It is too late brother....another army has borne...we need to strengthen our defenses..
We could ask warscared to cooperate until this immediate threat has been resolved.
What are you thoughts brother...? Team Bella is looking forward for your right guidance.
i was wondering what was that shit that gave me the shitters... do you have no honor?

Something is missing :unsure:

typical Italian showing 2 blades and an unshaven face i bet those axes would brake against that beard .... you can either consider his beard strong but i suspect its his metal smithing skills!

So let's the fight begin. Whether I win or lose, at the end I will know what is right
sometimes one has to fight even if the outcome is already decided!

anyway i can see clearly that you are Bella´s child...
i never knew that Bella vould get preggers by taking it up the ass... and you came out the same way you went in...

before i even face you i already know your eyes are brown, thats how much full of Bella´s shit you are full off!

there is nothing of Sasha in you, you are my shame to bare!

good one my brother team Sasha is on fire today

or at least you will be after Team Bella
burns you at the stake for blasphemy
hey thats my strategy! if you can´t beat them burn them!

do you guys even understand or are you that oblivious? half of all your clips you show strength but we have all seen the movies in the end even in your movies and clips you loose!

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
the darkness inside of you... lol you´re such a cute baby! you´re an abyss i am a black hole the strength of my gravity enough would rip you to pieces i am the thin veil that separates the world from chaos, life from death, light from darkness and ice from fire i am Sasha´s choosen one, her first sword her high priest and her 1st consort!
Poor, naive choice you had made. If you are a blackhole, I feel sorry for your team and worried about Sasha's safety

Black hole is like a child of the universe, it's born the same way how the universe started but it can't be controlled, it consumes all friends and foes, the danger to itself

But even so, it can't consume all the darkness, it's everywhere and nowhere, it's the beginning and the end of all. What your black hole consumes is nothing but just a mere fraction of the darkness that you can never imagine

But unlike black hole, the darkness's just silent, watching. It doesn't kill or destroy. It just exists, lives in harmony with everything. But if you want to fight, you can never truly beat it, just push it back to buy you some time

I respect you, love Sasha but you just declare war, the darkness will fight until it brings back its silent, harmony

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
read my signature the shadows will not protect you
Haven't you understood yet?

I was born alone in the dark. That shadow is just my playground. The darkness is so much more than that. Even I haven't comprehended it yet

I have never been protected. Only I can fight and protect myself

Reactions: Ahx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ffs where do you get these wierdos in kids books?

anyway you better shut up, i showed the picture of us spitroasting Nami to Sasha and she laughed at you!

She just asked! can it be a spitroast when one of the spits is a toothpick? you seriously need a sweadish dick pumping pump to increase your dick size dude!

• Wow
Reactions: Ahx
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes