Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I'm just a little shocked Sonya is not in his absolute list, because Ocean loves her so much.
She is. And so is Nia. :)

It's just that I forgot to mention them because everything I say on Discord is spontaneous.

There are more Li's I didn't mention and that's just because I just forgot or want to keep it a secret for now.
But those mentioned (Including Nia and Sonya) are set in stone.

May 8, 2018

It's just that I forgot to mention them because everything I say on Discord is spontaneous.

There are more Li's I didn't mention and that's just because I just forgot or want to keep it a secret for now.
Are there any current characters that were introduced that you weren't planning on making a LI? Or vice versa.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020

Reading this after waking up and my day is already great. Noting will ruin it now and I'm surely gonna sleep well knowing my Sonya, Sasha and Nadia are main LI. Just being greedy here... hoping Robin would be LI or just romanceable enough.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My understanding of this is that eventually we will have to choose.
The slash (/) originally had me thinking that as well, but Ocean's use of the word "possible" in it feels a bit odd to me.

Why not just say "will not be compatible with Bella" like it was said with Amber with Bella's part, or better yet, just say "will have to choose between Nami and Bella"?
Feels pretty ambiguous with "Nami or Bella is possible."

It also shows with Victoria part with it saying for her "and can be compatible with every other girl" (which I'm guessing Victoria is okay with MC hooking up with other girls since she consider other girls to be her friends).

Oh well, in the end I'll be exploring both paths (if I do have to choose), so it won't matter.

But if somehow I can choose both.......oh boy...... :love:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The slash (/) originally had me thinking that as well, but Ocean's use of the word "possible" in it feels a bit odd to me.

Why not just say "will not be compatible with Bella" like it was said with Amber with Bella's part, or better yet, just say "will have to choose between Nami and Bella"?
Feels pretty ambiguous with "Nami or Bella is possible."

It also shows with Victoria part with it saying for her "and can be compatible with every other girl" (which I'm guessing Victoria is okay with MC hooking up with other girls since she consider other girls to be her friends).

Oh well, in the end I'll be exploring both paths (if I do have to choose), so it won't matter.

But if somehow I can choose both.......oh boy...... :love:
The way I saw it was the path branch early in not compatible and branch closer to the end in compatible.

Like, if you are after Bella, her mother will not be available regardless, but you can have something with both Bella and Nami until some moment in which you will have to pick.

But no ending having both.

After all, can you imagine Bella sharing? Would be really weird.. and not just her, many others too.

Reactions: Kaasje404 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
After all, can you imagine Bella sharing? Would be really weird.. and not just her, many others too.
That's very true.
She does have a certain possessive mindset to her (when she sees Mila in the gym, she gives Mila impression that she already has claim over MC).

Though girl like Victoria, due to her personality (not even sure the girl gets jealous, heh), I'd imagine wouldn't mind sharing MC with others (as said by Ocean compatible with others).

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
That's very true.
She does have a certain possessive mindset to her (when she sees Mila in the gym, she gives Mila impression that she already has claim over MC).

Though girl like Victoria, due to her personality (not even sure the girl gets jealous, heh), I'd imagine wouldn't mind sharing MC with others (as said by Ocean compatible with others).
If I'm not wrong once Victoria said that she's will be okay MC seeing other girls if he's happy

Sep 3, 2020
The way I saw it was the path branch early in not compatible and branch closer to the end in compatible.

Like, if you are after Bella, her mother will not be available regardless, but you can have something with both Bella and Nami until some moment in which you will have to pick.

But no ending having both.

finally your back sorry and I haved no choice but to use it

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-6795165

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes