Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
what form of treachery is this!!!

damn you team Sasha

damn you Warscared damn
make a better one! all you do is whine about the unfairness of the world! but we fight it everyday and everyday we grow stronger you whine about it everyday and everyday you become more contemptuous and weak, is it the results? not really, its the struggle that makes us strong so if you envy us copy us and fight us with all your heart! yes you will loose ... for a while at least! but then you will learn and grow stronger and start putting on a fight!

to live is to suffer! but pain is just reality... but the suffering is an option if you choose to lay down and take it instead of standing up and fighting, pain comes for us all, but glory only for the one´s willing to fight!

Sep 3, 2020
make a better one! all you do is whine about the unfairness of the world! but we fight it everyday and everyday we grow stronger you whine about it everyday and everyday you become more contemptuous and weak, is it the results? not really, its the struggle that makes us strong so if you envy us copy us and fight us with all your heart! yes you will loose ... for a while at least! but then you will learn and grow stronger and start putting on a fight!

to live is to suffer! but pain is just reality... but the suffering is an option if you choose to lay down and take it instead of standing up and fighting, pain comes for us all, but glory only for the one´s willing to fight!
I should have known you were behind this treachery

you my own brother

my own kin

that's it as soon as the next update 'drop it will be the beginning of the next waifu War

Reactions: Kaasje404

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I should have known you were behind this treachery

you my own brother

my own kin

that's it as soon as the next update 'drop it will be the beginning of the next waifu War
a war? how ... pious of you to call it that... it will be a slaughter a war means you have the strength to fight back!

- *Sigh* Yet another boring petitioner. Why can't someone competent come here and challenge me to a duel instead?
and who might you be? i do not fight duels with unknowns if i win its only natural and i get no renown for it but if i loose my entire tough dude image is ruined so what do i get from fighting nobodies? exactly! if you´re worthy i will crush you on the field of honor!

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello. I just got to the end of chapter 3.5 and I was wondering if there is any current futa/trans content in the game. I ask because it is my main fetish and I kept waiting for it to show up at some point but it never did. Is this something thats going to happen in a future update sometime down the road or should I not get my hopes up for it happening anytime soon?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hello. I just got to the end of chapter 3.5 and I was wondering if there is any current futa/trans content in the game. I ask because it is my main fetish and I kept waiting for it to show up at some point but it never did. Is this something thats going to happen in a future update sometime down the road or should I not get my hopes up for it happening anytime soon?
If you mean sexual content with whoever the trans character is then don't get your hopes up for anything happening within the next few years at this rate.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There is nothing currently in the game - I believe Ocean has said that there is a character we met in ch3 that is trans but we don't know who it is. I believe it is likely that some kind of content will be optional down the road with that character, but like the poster above me stated, full blown sexual content is likely a little ways off as Ocean is 'setting the table' right now with the relationship and world building.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
what form of treachery is this!!!

damn you team Sasha

damn you Warscared damn
My brothers of Team Bella :) , we have endeavoured for peace among these treacherous hawks, to be more cooperative and set aside our differences, :mad: yet another violation of the peace by those insolent acolytes aided by the wormonger 'Warscarred' which is not surprising. Now i have come to a conclusion, the love for our big brother has been clouding our judgement ever since the beginning ever since the time he came out of the closet as a pervert, becoming one of us , sparing ourselves from accepting that painful truth which is no more painful to seek, we thought he could be saved and liberated but our effort is fruitless and it will stay barren :(. We have to accept the fact that he is not himself anymore, he has no pain, no hate, no love. He is nothing but the slave of the selfish Godess of war Sasha, but he doesn't realize that.

We did our best to wake him up from his never ending fucked up reality but we should have known that it was out of the question. She manipulated him with her full-scale mobility skills:love:, she took everything from him one by one starting with our brotherly love ( blaming us for letting him have his way with that transplant nurse who hates rejection), in the end leaving not even a single dust of emotions. She has gained all the authority and dominance over him doing every bidding she has for him. Our brother Warscarred whom we once knew doesn't exist anymore. Heard he does yoga now ! who cares, we are not the ones who is gonna have to deal with butt cramps on the battlefield while picking up his spear.:LOL:

The godess of war took control of his thick hammerhead full of rough love which is used to be ours. She used him to turn us into her side in which she almost succeeded (that time she was wearing her butt crack leggings ;) so i don't blame you), she tried to turn us into each other, hell even tried to obliterate us all along with her own soldiers on the battlefield.

But the Bella in us snapped back bringing us back to our consiousness and reality along with her blessings which made us even stronger, and we still are, and we will stop:( 'Warscarred' and :love: 'Sahsa the godess of war' no matter what. Unlike them we don't sacrifice our own brothers to get to the holy grail, we will take the time we need, we will become more stronger as we gather more forces and keep moving forward until we put a whopping end to their tyrannical asses.

But the war won't end there. Unless we have the coal heart of Sasha burned into ashes, her soul will still live and rise and so will her robin (warscarred) ,threatening to return back, take everything we have which they couldn't. So brothers get ready and we will stop at nothing to accomplish our ultimate goal. With that there will only be one true Godess. Bella.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
My brothers of Team Bella :) , we have endeavoured for peace among these treacherous hawks, to be more cooperative and set aside our differences, :mad: yet another violation of the peace by those insolent acolytes aided by the wormonger 'Warscarred' which is not surprising. Now i have come to a conclusion, the love for our big brother has been clouding our judgement ever since the beginning ever since the time he came out of the closet as a pervert, becoming one of us , sparing ourselves from accepting that painful truth which is no more painful to seek, we thought he could be saved and liberated but our effort is fruitless and it will stay barren :(. We have to accept the fact that he is not himself anymore, he has no pain, no hate, no love. He is nothing but the slave of the selfish Godess of war Sasha, but he doesn't realize that.

We did our best to wake him up from his never ending fucked up reality but we should have known that it was out of the question. She manipulated him with her full-scale mobility skills:love:, she took everything from him one by one starting with our brotherly love ( blaming us for letting him have his way with that transplant nurse who hates rejection), in the end leaving not even a single dust of emotions. She has gained all the authority and dominance over him doing every bidding she has for him. Our brother Warscarred whom we once knew doesn't exist anymore. Heard he does yoga now ! who cares, we are not the ones who is gonna have to deal with butt cramps on the battlefield while picking up his spear.:LOL:

The godess of war took control of his thick hammerhead full of rough love which is used to be ours. She used him to turn us into her side in which she almost succeeded (that time she was wearing her butt crack leggings ;) so i don't blame you), she tried to turn us into each other, hell even tried to obliterate us all along with her own soldiers on the battlefield.

But the Bella in us snapped back bringing us back to our consiousness and reality along with her blessings which made us even stronger, and we still are, and we will stop:( 'Warscarred' and :love: 'Sahsa the godess of war' no matter what. Unlike them we don't sacrifice our own brothers to get to the holy grail, we will take the time we need, we will become more stronger as we gather more forces and keep moving forward until we put a whopping end to their tyrannical asses.

But the war won't end there. Unless we have the coal heart of Sasha burned into ashes, her soul will still live and rise and so will her robin (warscarred) ,threatening to return back, take everything we have which they couldn't. So brothers get ready and we will stop at nothing to accomplish our ultimate goal. With that there will only be one true Godess. Bella.
pfuuu like Bella did any better! at least Sasha makes us strong, Sasha makes us appreciate the tender moments of life like when you kill your 1st opponent in a duel or your 1st kill on the battlefield!

it is you who have been deceived by that good for nothing except being a buttsubslut Bella! you blame Sasha for your weakness when she tries to make you strong and teach you always forgive never forget never surrender never quit always keep fighting!

with Bella there is always slavery where you will be her enslaved peter pan boys since you never grow up!

you spurn her beauty and yet you kneel to Bella when Bella should be the one kneeling before us in a great bukakke huddle because that is all that she is worth!

one day i swear on Sasha´s tits that i will put a leach around Bella´s neck and walk her around on all 4´s and sell her nakedness to all who have coin to pain and perhaps even more!

besides i am not the one advocating for war! my name is warscared because i do not like who i become at war,... neither will you! but fuck it if i will not finish what you Bella simps start!

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
pfuuu like Bella did any better! at least Sasha makes us strong, Sasha makes us appreciate the tender moments of life like when you kill your 1st opponent in a duel or your 1st kill on the battlefield!

it is you who have been deceived by that good for nothing except being a buttsubslut Bella! you blame Sasha for your weakness when she tries to make you strong and teach you always forgive never forget never surrender never quit always keep fighting!
After everything that happened you are still blind to see what you've truly become(no one) and the masquerade that who sasha is and ever will be. I don't think you have the courage to unmassk her, scared of what you will find behind that mask which is only deception eventhough no one is stopping you.

with Bella there is always slavery where you will be her enslaved peter pan boys since you never grow up!

you spurn her beauty and yet you kneel to Bella when Bella should be the one kneeling before us in a great bukakke huddle because that is all that she is worth!
Can you call something with no chains , a slavery ?.....don't think so. There are no slaves here , only truly devoted and faithful confidants. Unlike yours which is trust made of deceit , shameful.

one day i swear on Sasha´s tits that i will put a leach around Bella´s neck and walk her around on all 4´s and sell her nakedness to all who have coin to pain and perhaps even more!

besides i am not the one advocating for war! my name is warscared because i do not like who i become at war,... neither will you! but fuck it if i will not finish what you Bella simps start!
And that explains you are delusional ...... you might not know this so i'll point it out, brother you are reflecting your so-called godess sasha. You only treat others the way you have been treated and that's the truth. I can only point you to the obvious veracity for so many times. And the rest is for you to acquire. If you still can't move forward and join us..i'm gonna say this..keep dreaming..... Till the sun rises in the west.

Sep 3, 2020
After everything that happened you are still blind to see what you've truly become(no one) and the masquerade that who sasha is and ever will be. I don't think you have the courage to unmassk her, scared of what you will find behind that mask which is only deception eventhough no one is stopping you.

Can you call something with no chains , a slavery ?.....don't think so. There are no slaves here , only truly devoted and faithful confidants. Unlike yours which is trust made of deceit , shameful.

And that explains you are delusional ...... you might not know this so i'll point it out, brother you are reflecting your so-called godess sasha. You only treat others the way you have been treated and that's the truth. I can only point you to the obvious veracity for so many times. And the rest is for you to acquire. If you still can't move forward and join us..i'm gonna say this..keep dreaming..... Till the sun rises in the west.
yeah you tell him bro whisper actually

wearing a dog leash with Bella walking us around on all fours.with a long chain Sounds pretty fun

quick write that down in the bookmark things to do on our honeymoon with Bella
:whistle: :whistle:

Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
yeah you tell him bro whisper actually

wearing a dog leash with Bella walking us around on all fours.with a long chain Sounds pretty fun

quick write that down in the bookmark things to do on our honeymoon with Bella
:whistle: :whistle:
On it..:p:p:p...Things to do on honey moon...with Bella.
But i don't think she'd approve of the dog leash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

offlinehero

Dec 22, 2020
i am still undecided if thats a call off to other developers putting their MC`s there or if its an homage! the college kings one and university of problems one are clearly throwing shade as for the rest take your best pick!

i would never do that... owe your big ass, time! hell i do not want to owe it money much less time!

well considering how the game can develop i do not see why that path would not be available! i mean Bella´s mom as the menthal skill to turn you unto a sex slave using her daughter as a lure and ofc the crazy aunt to close the deal of abusing you for the 1st time!

its a very viable path in my opinion! not for me ofc not into that shit but for those who are... why not?

herm i use safe words! why ruin a proper buttslut she knows better then anyone what she can and can not handle!

ofc half of the times their safe word is "harder master, harder!" so sometimes .... things go off the rails!

the truth can never be denied! Sasha number 1! in our hearts in our dicks and in our souls!

She's an angel to me ♡

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes