HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hell yeah for Amber , i mean obviously she is lewdable. We were just talking about her Horny. Ffs get your head straight.
Don't know 'bout the mother (Nojiko)..probably No.
I can't believe you forgot her name. She is like one of the main gals in here . :LOL:
You might wanna keep low for a while , I'm sure Team Nojiko is coming after you as we speak.
Considering how you guys have gone on and on and on and on and on for the last what, 40 pages of which is the best girls i'm not surprised I missed something........

Forgot the name, the character will be forever in my heart!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hang on.... when did this MC get an "Infamous dick"? I thought he was still carrying around his V-Card?
Are you imagining thing's again? :LOL: :sneaky: or have I missed something?
nope he lost it to summer!
That was sarcasm right ? right ?
Oh ! you hurt me.
no he did not stop being a whiner! but i will... hurt you!
maybe...............................

A little more on topic, has Ocean confirmed or denied that Mom (can't for the life of me remember her name right now) and Amber will be lewdable?
her name is NOJIKO ffs she has raised you since you where 3!
i swear to god you´re drawings are getting worse that does not look like Sasha!

That is Sasha, but post Emilio treatment.
i will quarter his body and burn it and send it to the winds so that that abomination he turned my Sasha into can be undone! evil treacherous wizzardy turning Sasha into that!

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Posted those ^ for context but have I missed something then? I thought it was pretty clear cut that they (MC/Summer) didn't do anything other than kiss?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
no he did not stop being a whiner! but i will... hurt you!
her name is NOJIKO ffs she has raised you since you where 3!
i swear to god you´re drawings are getting worse that does not look like Sasha!
There you go again ...You've been saying that since day one. You can't hurt me brother. You know why ?
I'll tell you why....
During all these days you have managed to do nothing but making us aware of the fact that you are a one incomprehensible being.
Even Sasha nods along with all your rave. That look on her face when she listens to you is priceless like she's about to poop and when you leave she has this 'i'm done' face.
I don't know for how long you're gonna fool yourself of the fact that you are nothing more than just a gigantic piece of shit that matters only in the Freddy's Bar.
Sasha doesn't need you , she needs someone who can feel her. Hell i feel her and she is frustrated and wants you to stop stealing her panties and selling it to that pervy anonymous buyer (He is Vidal by the way).

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I wonder if there will be much cross over with Amber with what is going on with Bella. It's going to be interesting to see where that goes. I'm very much looking forward to the cabin visit whenever that happens. (Not sure it will be in the next update or later)
Yes I want the see jealous Bella :devilish: :devilish: :sneaky:(y)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
yeah well when ep.1 came out she sucked the MC off and it was about to get even steamier! i believe ray posted the renders!
1st stay away from my dealings with Vidal the king of Pervert besides those are not Sasha panties those are ... oh crap almost spilled the beans!
anyway mt dealings with vidal are my dealings with vidal !

besides she does not need me? lol, stop projecting on her what she can never be to you! i accept her as she is and for what she is and she does the same... i hope!

i will ask her about her panties going missing... someone`s gonna get hurt reaallllllllll baaadddddddd !

there are not many chances to use the term literally and yet when one comes along you manage to blow it! you have no need to fear me your incompetence can do far more damage willingly and with good spirit than whatever i could device... except for torture i am pretty good at that enhanced interrogation stuff!
Huh.... "dealings" with Vidal.......Fuck....so many secrets to uncover.
Well, atleast i know that you are still unsure of Sasha's love for you. Pathetic , hoping not to dump your loathsome ass, just pathetic.
You say you're good at interrogation stuff then why don't you do yourself a favor and ask yourself "where did i go wrong and why do i even exist ? ".
You got away from my claws....for now. I'll be sure to nail your ass to the ground next time and make you do more than just spill the beans.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I wonder if there will be much cross over with Amber with what is going on with Bella. It's going to be interesting to see where that goes. I'm very much looking forward to the cabin visit whenever that happens. (Not sure it will be in the next update or later)
Ya I really like Bella, but I am even more interested in Amber. I believe Ocean said at one point in the past that the Amber / Bella routes are mutually exclusive, which makes sense as Amber is likely going to be written in such a way that she won't get involved with the MC if the MC is in a relationship with Bella out of affection for her daughter, etc.

And like you, I am also very interested to see what happens on the cabin trip, and not just because we'll find out what happened to Summer... :sneaky:

Sep 3, 2020
she will never leave me i have an agreament with her! if she ever leaves me i will kill whoever she trades me for! the wonders of a relationship with honest frank conversation!

i never went wrong, since i do not make mistakes... i have lessons in life some might be expensive others hurt like hell but as-long as i keep learning i made no mistake!

as for why do i exist? mommy was a whore daddy had extra cash for booze and mr Jameson Hendricks served the drinks, the rest is history!

if you caught me? lol nail me to the ground? mwuahahahaha poor deluded young one! who do you think you are? Sasha?

crawls back to the hole you came from and for hole i presume your mothers ass!
i have never seen your eye color but i bet they are brown considering how full of shit you are!
whispering keep your voice down do you want everybody to hear you

ever since I kissed Bella she hasn't shown up to school and I'm going through withdrawal and

word on the street that you have some Bella merchandise

I heard from a guy that you have a old piece of gum that Bella actually chewed up and spit out I'll give you 200 for it

please I haven't had any contact with Bella I need it

• Haha
Reactions: Ahx and Warscared
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes