Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
BADIK has a lot of those ... just hang tight to your trousers and they will rip ”em off
Is there any other games where there is a bitch and rude girl like Bella but MC falls in love for her ?
Also check out my sigs and the 3 ones listed under my sigs
- Dusklight Manor, Timestamps, Treasure of Nadia for some great same such surprises ...

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
BADIK has a lot of those ... just hang tight to your trousers and they will rip ”em off

- Dusklight Manor, Timestamps, Treasure of Nadia for some great same such surprises ...
I wouldn't really call Audrey or Lizzie the same kind of bi-polar bitch in the vain of Bella though.

Reactions: fishbrain

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Was wondering what has changed with previous version ?? previously you could play with both the patch and mod together but somehow if the patch is installed the mod no longer works for this game version chapter 3 beta ?
Changelog may give you a hint about what has been changed for the unpatched game.

Incest version scenes are not incorporated into the code of the patreon version the way they are in some other games. The incest patch for ch3 is a content patch that replaces some of the scenes in the game with alternative ones (by using Ren'Py label overrides). And in case a mod hasn't been specifically made for the content of the patch, scenes from the patch will take precedence.

Walkthrough mod post specifically emphasizes that the mod does not work with the incest patch and also requires a new restart of the game from the beginning. Unless Qleaf or someone else makes a walkthrough mod patch for the incest version, there will be no walkthrough for the scenes added by the incest patch.

The cheat mod seems to have a separate cheat mod incest patch for the incest version of the game to address the code added by the incest patch.

Reactions: Meushi

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I hope one of the chapters has a cliff-hanger ending where a conversation in a flashback goes like:

"Wha...what happened?"
"Summer's... Summer's Gone."
END OF CHAPTER 5

Just for the ultimate cheese.

Also when the game finishes a character should say:

"Summer's Done."

Yes I know it doesn't rhyme.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018

Although the recommendations were not for me, I have to thank you. I am downloading one day at a time. The plot looks very promising (and it helps that it won't have ntr hahaha).

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, the full version came out, rhetorical decision time. Should I download the full version now or keep waiting till the content I want is in the game. Eh, I could use a distraction for a couple of hours.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I actually wanna fight the dev cause now I gotta wait for updates n shit
We all love this game and respect the hard work the dev always puts into making it, but if you fight him or beat him up he can't release updates anymore.:WeSmart:

Wait 'till it's finished, and if u don't like the ending you can kidnap and torture him to do a better job, but don't tell anyone I gave you this amazing idea.;):ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 479 Votes