scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Do we know when the complete version of ch 3 will be released? I'm waiting for the complete version to play or the is no reason to wait as there won't be a difference beside bug fixes?
Better wait, it'll be released most likely this week

Reactions: KillaMonka

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Sorry, you just dont want to understand. But you will...

I'm done with you. *ignore*
Dude no, if we are going to ignore all those with whom we do not share the same opinion this site would be like speaking against a wall. Respect and be respected, if he thinks that, so that's it, it is not necessary to go to that extreme either, it is a forum. And before someone smart tells me something, yes I have people on the ignore list, but because of personal attacks not because of differences of opinions.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Dude no, if we are going to ignore all those with whom we do not share the same opinion this site would be like speaking against a wall. Respect and be respected, if he thinks that, so that's it, it is not necessary to go to that extreme either, it is a forum. And before someone smart tells me something, yes I have people on the ignore list, but because of personal attacks not because of differences of opinions.
Basicly you are right, but this one hits a nerve for me with his ignorance about that topic. It's an instant trigger for me, i cant stand bullys. To be fair, i can't judge it objectively because, due to precisely such events in my circle of acquaintances that have cost a person his life. And before i write something that leads to one word after another, i have decided for me thats this is the best for both and block him. After i have cooled off later i remove the block and send him an excuse.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I finally got a chance to run back through this. Man, the renders are outstanding. I just hope they run back through the grammar prior to moving from the Beta because the number of issues there are pretty shocking. Aside from that, I'm still hooked and looking for more.

No sex yet? Not a big deal with the compelling story and great character development. I will say that the dog in me is definitely barking for some action and I hope the next episode provides something with the long wait between updates.

I'm not sure which girl interests me the most and I keep bouncing around on that issue.

Bella is psychotic, but gorgeous. I go from hating her to seeing that I could probably fall for someone like that in reality. No accounting for my own bad relationship decisions, I suppose.

Mila is probably too perfect, really. Oh no. She's poor and has been framed for a crime. She's also an 11. Her downfall? She smokes? I don't know. It's a game so I can't smell the smoke so...

Victoria doesn't interest me much so far. I think I like her sister more.

Miss Marla... Hmmm. I have to say with those tight skirts, heals, and legs; I hope to see some action with her in the future. Yeah. I am a dirt ball. Sorry. So what? I'm going to keep playing nice with her to see where it goes.

Amber is awesome. Damn. I would totally get counseling to lay in her lap and have her rub my face and head.

Who is the mysterious girl with the scar? I'm intrigued.

Also, very glad Sonya was developed. She makes for an interesting addition to the game. I just wish they had done a better job with the hajib covering her hair. Otherwise, no complaints on her.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I finally got a chance to run back through this. Man, the renders are outstanding. I just hope they run back through the grammar prior to moving from the Beta because the number of issues there are pretty shocking. Aside from that, I'm still hooked and looking for more.

No sex yet? Not a big deal with the compelling story and great character development. I will say that the dog in me is definitely barking for some action and I hope the next episode provides something with the long wait between updates.

I'm not sure which girl interests me the most and I keep bouncing around on that issue.

Bella is psychotic, but gorgeous. I go from hating her to seeing that I could probably fall for someone like that in reality. No accounting for my own bad relationship decisions, I suppose.

Mila is probably too perfect, really. Oh no. She's poor and has been framed for a crime. She's also an 11. Her downfall? She smokes? I don't know. It's a game so I can't smell the smoke so...

Miss Marla... Hmmm. I have to say with those tight skirts, heals, and legs; I hope to see some action with her in the future. Yeah. I am a dirt ball. Sorry. So what? I'm going to keep playing nice with her to see where it goes.

Amber is awesome. Damn. I would totally get counseling to lay in her lap and have her rub my face and head.

Who is the mysterious girl with the scar? I'm intrigued.

Also, very glad Sonya was developed. She makes for an interesting addition to the game. I just wish they had done a better job with the hajib covering her hair. Otherwise, no complaints on her.
What about Nami? Nadia, Nia and Robin?

Amber is truly a goddess and Ocean knows that.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
What about Nami? Nadia, Nia and Robin?

Amber is truly a goddess and Ocean knows that.
Nami is a great character. I do like my gingers, but she just isn't that high in the ranking for me at this point. I did like some of the scenes with her, but she is still a few down on my list.

Robin is a bit dry thus far with not a lot built into her character.

Nadia looks great, but she kind of blends in with the other blondes in my opinion. Maybe they will make her more interesting to me in future updates. She just hasn't done much for me yet aside from looking good and being stacked.

Nia. OK. Got me on that one. I like the piercings and her silly choking bit. I am definitely looking for more of her in the future.

Reactions: akaio

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think Victoria right now is more interesting as "story" than as a character. She basically represents the MC immediately after Summer's disappearance. At that crossroads where she can wallow in misery or overcome it. And MC will help her take the path he didn't.

She didn't really interest me much either, at first. I found her cheeriness and infatuation with the MC a bit much, and just sort of weird. But having hit her breakdown and seen her facade slip, we're getting some more depth now. And I like her a lot more.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
And I have seen that shit happen in uni. I think the thing you're missing is that these bullies in the game are not bullying some random girl. They're bullying someone that they've been bullying for years. That behaviour isn't going to suddenly disappear upon graduating high school. I mean shit, the girl I mentioned was still bullied by the same dickheads for the same shit at our high school reunion, and we're all working adults by that point.

Like I said, you may not have seen it happen in your life, but it happens everywhere. In school. In uni. In adult life.

But I'm not here to chastise you, so I'm going to leave it at this. I have no issue with you not liking the game for whatever reason. This one single reason of yours just rubbed me the wrong way, as its directly contradictory to what I've experienced.
he is right when he says that stuff like this never happens. Trying to bully a hot girl like that as a guy would be suicide. she would have a army a white knights trying to get their dick wet, doesn't matter if they have a chance or not

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
he is right when he says that stuff like this never happens. Trying to bully a hot girl like that as a guy would be suicide. she would have a army a white knights trying to get their dick wet, doesn't matter if they have a chance or not
You mean kinda like the MC does in the game? Who says she didn't have that army of thirsty betas in the past? Doesn't mean she wouldn't get ragged on by the dudes that consider her beneath them but enough has been said about this and you're going to believe what you want so eh.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
i have to say that even though i like the game there are some things that are driving me crazy. the most important thing is that we still have no idea what the MC knows about summer's disappearance. its a pov game, none including the mc knows what happens to her so the mystery is already there. there IS NO REASON to hide what the mc knows about the incident and it makes it very hard to understand his character. its literally a turning point in his life it can't just be brushed aside.

Another is the whole car crash thing. when the police show up at a car crash with victims the police wont just let you leave like that. Is none going to question why there's a gun on the ground ? some random nobody wont be let to see the person that was just in major surgery and she would have spent weeks or months in the hospital after that not turned up at school a few days later. its ridiculous. How is the teacher even free after that ?

Last edited:

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
i have to say that even though i like the game there are some things that are driving me crazy. the most important thing is that we still have no idea what the MC knows about summer's disappearance. its a pov game, none including the mc knows what happens to her so the mystery is already there. there IS NO REASON to hide what the mc knows about the incident and it makes it very hard. its literally a turning point in his life it can't just be brushed aside.
It's also pretty clear though, that MC is burying/trying to bury it. A reason why he started therapy.
Pretty sure it will be revealed in one of the sessions.

Reactions: MV_1999

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
i have to say that even though i like the game there are some things that are driving me crazy. the most important thing is that we still have no idea what the MC knows about summer's disappearance. its a pov game, none including the mc knows what happens to her so the mystery is already there. there IS NO REASON to hide what the mc knows about the incident and it makes it very hard. its literally a turning point in his life it can't just be brushed aside.
It's also pretty clear though, that MC is burying/trying to bury it. A reason why he started therapy.
Pretty sure it will be revealed in one of the sessions.
On the one hand, I get hiding it from the players, to build the mystery. And Oceanlab already established that even thinking about what happened screws with the MC's mind, so not revealing it through his thoughts or dialogue makes sense.

On the other hand, we have moments of the MC straight up telling people what happened, but we're still left in the dark. Thats sort of thing always annoys me a bit. Like, don't include a scene like that if you're not ready to reveal the mystery. Or reveal a single tidbit, drop crumbs. But don't just have the MC blab it out to another character and then gloss over it with something like "and then he told her what happened" or fade to blakc or whatever. I kind of wish Oceanlab had done those scenes a different way, but it is what it is.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Any news on Chapter 3 full/final update? It should have been out by now iirc...
The final version is done. A gallery and a new small route have been added.
All three chapters got proofread, too.

But there is one thing that isn't working yet and that is "Save compatibility."
And we are trying to figure out what is causing it. Before this is fixed, I cannot release the final version because the next update would break it all again.

And the game is getting too long to replay/skip every time.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The final version is done. A gallery and a new small route have been added.
All three chapters got proofread, too.

But there is one thing that isn't working yet and that is "Save compatibility."
And we are trying to figure out what is causing it. Before this is fixed, I cannot release the final version because the next update would break it all again.

And the game is getting too long to replay/skip every time.
GG
That is good news. I would start dancing but it's early morning so I leave the gif. Now people you no longer have an excuse to wait a little bit and enjoy a great update.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes