Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Ocean sounds in desperate need of a few weeks rest and recreation to get some fresh sea air into his lungs, hear some new sounds, see some new colours and let his mind go fallow for a while IMHO. (n) The guy sounds tired, weary, and in need of a much deserved break. (y) I recognise the symptoms and would suggest the cure.

Last edited:
Reactions: IamJAG and xbinhoux

Cyth

May 9, 2018
all previews without the HD version

Here is the rest of the previews.

All previews in Full-Res are at the bottom for you to download. (Recommended.)
A simple touch, yet so much behind it.

1. General
The update is going along fine, it could be better but Covid is finally taking its toll on me. Due to the gym being closed for almost 6-7 months now, I found myself in a really shitty Work/Life balance.
I pretty much do the minimum amount of sport (Running/Yoga) to stay somewhat sane but I pretty much spend the rest of the day working on the games. The hours just fly by and before I realize it, another week has gone by and my mental health state declines.
No worries, I will not get depressed or some stuff like this. It's just that I am always tired. My energy levels have declined a lot but I am not the type to complain and not do something about it. If my budget allows it, I will buy a bike next month and try to get on a healthier base again. Being dead tired all the time really sucks.
Anyways, next month I'll buy a new bike and increase my daily sports input. Thanks to Coach Fali, my sleep schedule has improved a lot and is not weirdly rotating all the time.
I am currently building up a few good habits.

2. Benefits of the 3090.
With the 3090, some new possibilities did open up for me. I do value immersion a lot. And thanks to the 24GB, I am now capable of putting more characters into a scene.

It gives the scene a lot more life.
But- it comes at a price- a pretty heavy one at that. This scene up there did take 1h 6min to load up. Just to open the scene. (Drastically reduces the number of renders I can render overnight.)
Then another problem arrives. The scene lags like hell. There is a delay of 2-4 seconds with every action and sometimes my screen freezes for like 4 to 20 seconds.
It gives me flashbacks of the Camping trip in WiAB 0.5.
But in my opinion, it is worth it. (Even though it makes me sigh a lot of times.) Someday, If I can get my hands on a real Quadro-powered High-end system those shouldn't be a problem anymore.
3. Public Previews 4/13
Make sure to view them in full resolution.
This time I got quite a bunch of previews. (13 including the Mila one from above.)
The first results of Amber's therapy on another patient.

An intimate bond.

Quiet, but her eyes were filled with blazing fire.

A simple touch, yet so much behind it

Confrontational therapy.

No matter what- there is a save haven waiting for you.

Inglorious desire.

A spark of hope.

How the fuck did we get here?

When worlds collide.

Fidelity?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

1. General
The update is going along fine, it could be better but Covid is finally taking its toll on me. Due to the gym being closed for almost 6-7 months now, I found myself in a really shitty Work/Life balance.
I pretty much do the minimum amount of sport (Running/Yoga) to stay somewhat sane but I pretty much spend the rest of the day working on the games. The hours just fly by and before I realize it, another week has gone by and my mental health state declines.
No worries, I will not get depressed or some stuff like this. It's just that I am always tired. My energy levels have declined a lot but I am not the type to complain and not do something about it. If my budget allows it, I will buy a bike next month and try to get on a healthier base again. Being dead tired all the time really sucks.
Anyways, next month I'll buy a new bike and increase my daily sports input. Thanks to Coach Fali, my sleep schedule has improved a lot and is not weirdly rotating all the time.

2. Benefits of the 3090.
With the 3090, some new possibilities did open up for me. I do value immersion a lot. And thanks to the 24GB, I am now capable of putting more characters into a scene.

But- it comes at a price- a pretty heavy one at that. This scene up there did take 1h 6min to load up. Just to open the scene. (Drastically reduces the number of renders I can render overnight.)
Then another problem arrives. The scene lags like hell. There is a delay of 2-4 seconds with every action and sometimes my screen freezes for like 4 to 20 seconds.
But in my opinion, it is worth it. (Even though it makes me sigh a lot of times.) Someday, If I can get my hands on a real Quadro-powered High-end system those shouldn't be a problem anymore.
3. Public Previews 4/13
This time I got quite a bunch of previews. (13 including the Mila one from above.)

An intimate bond.

Confrontational therapy.

Inglorious desire.

A spark of hope.

When worlds collide.

Fidelity?

Oh my god the last pic :love::love::love:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

1. General

2. Benefits of the 3090.

3. Public Previews 4/13

An intimate bond.

Confrontational therapy.

Inglorious desire.

A spark of hope.

When worlds collide.

Fidelity?

God those butts are just.... all the girls have magnificent booties in this game! :love:

Also, did anyone look at the "A simple touch" image and immediately go "why does Nami have such a big cock" for a moment?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

1. General

2. Benefits of the 3090.

3. Public Previews 4/13

An intimate bond.

Confrontational therapy.

Inglorious desire.

A spark of hope.

When worlds collide.

Fidelity?

those snakes are poisonous ? :BootyTime:
I would let them bite me all they want

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021

1. General

2. Benefits of the 3090.

3. Public Previews 4/13

An intimate bond.

Confrontational therapy.

Inglorious desire.

A spark of hope.

When worlds collide.

Fidelity?

Summers Gone : Game Of Butts.

• Love
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

1. General

2. Benefits of the 3090.

3. Public Previews 4/13

An intimate bond.

Confrontational therapy.

Inglorious desire.

A spark of hope.

When worlds collide.

Fidelity?

Holy shit! Look at my bae Amber! and is that Sasha!?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes