99PSYCHO99

Mar 22, 2019
Hillside is another great slow burn, elaborate a bit on "like this" to get more suggestions tho

what specifically do you like about the game? if it's Ocean's work, he has another game "where it all began"

if it's the setting, being a dik and AOA academy are good options
what i meant was slow burns with good story

Reactions: Blake45666

ReLiKy

May 3, 2018
I guess someone would have already pointed it out, but replaying the game I saw that Victoria is indeed Victoria frohn. Could she be the daughter of the frohn family seen in WAB?

Skade32

May 9, 2020
I wasn't feeling the MC at the beginning but stuck with it and really ended up enjoying the story.

Also I'm fully on Team Bella.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I wasn't feeling the MC at the beginning but stuck with it and really ended up enjoying the story.

Also I'm fully on Team Bella.
Too edgy amirite? It's hard to relate to a main character's personality with a backstory like that, few of us here have had our girlfriends disappear into nothing and our memories suppressed from whatever trauma he experienced that day.

It feels weird that we're playing as this guy in first-person but every bit of information is purposely withheld from us to create some sort of mysteriousness and only bit by bit through amber's seemingly touchy and intimate therapy that we get pieces of it.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Too edgy amirite? It's hard to relate to a main character's personality with a backstory like that, few of us here have had our girlfriends disappear into nothing and our memories suppressed from whatever trauma he experienced that day.

It feels weird that we're playing as this guy in first-person but every bit of information is purposely withheld from us to create some sort of mysteriousness and only bit by bit through amber's seemingly touchy and intimate therapy that we get pieces of it.
It seems like all the characters have some type of issue, and maybe if Our Hero somehow helps the others he heals himself......just in time for Summer to show up, or something.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I guess someone would have already pointed it out, but replaying the game I saw that Victoria is indeed Victoria frohn. Could she be the daughter of the frohn family seen in WAB?
Who are the Frohn family in WiAB? I don't remember that family name

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Who are the Frohn family in WiAB? I don't remember that family name
The MC in WIAB sees and speaks to one of the Frohn girls, who doesn't answer, at the bar in Relucia Dinner. (The blonde Frohn with bobbed hair looked rather like Maja to me.) And at the physiotherapy centre in SG the physiotherapist Celina addresses both Victoria and Maja using the surname Frohn, i.e., both girls are probably blood related members of the Frohn family (who seem to be rich and wealthy through speculative business dealings and investments in stocks and shares).

(Unless one or both of the girls have been adopted or married into the Frohn clan, the latter unlikely because Celina addressed Maja as "Miss".)

So it looks very likely that characters belonging to the Frohn lineage are present in both VNs. The two VNs seem entangled spatially but maybe not temporally, i.e., the where might be the same but the when different. We will all just have to wait and see as the smouldering slow burn world building, saga unfolding and mystery revealing evolves deliciously over time. (y)

(Which I for one am totally cool about and can't believe how invested in these story-worlds I obviously have now become!)

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
SerHawkes provided some additional dialogue corrections, apparently I'm partially blind to punctuation issues. :HideThePain:

These have been included in the Typo Fixes Mod, and the details added to the grammar and typographical corrections post so Oceanlab and the evil modder can review them.
Never... a fucking... again... So many screenshots... So much reviewing...

Just kidding. Happy to help in any way with this game/project and will happily continue to help down the road with releases.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Has anyone ever thought that this nick dude that nojiko is dating might be bella's father and her 2 daughters might be bella and this vanessa girl, something about an accident separating the two?

Make it seem like a really small world where everything's connected and shit, maybe I'm just pulling this one out of my ass being buzzed on caffeine lmao

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Has anyone ever thought that this nick dude that nojiko is dating might be bella's father and her 2 daughters might be bella and this vanessa girl, something about an accident separating the two?

Make it seem like a really small world where everything's connected and shit, maybe I'm just pulling this one out of my ass being buzzed on caffeine lmao
this is not Intertwined :ROFLMAO: but it could happen you never know

the way she described it sounds like his two daughters are actually living with him tho (or that's what it sounds like to me at least)

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
this is not Intertwined :ROFLMAO: but it could happen you never know

the way she described it sounds like his two daughters are actually living with him tho (or that's what it sounds like to me at least)
The dialogue is a bit robotic and off at a times but the way she said it seemed to me like she never met her the other daughter and gives off a feeling that the othet daughter isn't there at their home.

Reactions: Kansier

Skade32

May 9, 2020

That's what made me start to like the game, the more you learn about the characters the more you see that there is a lot of depth to them. When we first meet Bella I thought she was just the hot bitchy girl, but she has some major stuff going on in her life that we don't even know the full extent of yet which made me start to like her character. None of the characters have just one generic trait to them, it makes the story worth investing into.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes