Sep 3, 2020
Ocean posted some interesting information about the next chapter on Discord so I thought I'd share it here too for people who aren't active there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry I didn't hear anything you said after3.5 has an early Bella focus I'm so fucking happy about that

and I don't mind focusing on different characters
just as long as Bella is not forgotten

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm sorry I didn't hear anything you said after3.5 has an early Bella focus I'm so fucking happy about that

and I don't mind focusing on different characters
just as long as Bella is not forgotten
I don't think you have to worry about that, from what I understand bellas going to be more of a focus storywise overall, for the first half of the game.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hillside is another great slow burn, elaborate a bit on "like this" to get more suggestions tho

what specifically do you like about the game? if it's Ocean's work, he has another game "where it all began"

if it's the setting, being a dik and AOA academy are good options
the alienation and mental instability of the MC makes him really relatable to my old 16 year old self!

Sep 3, 2020
Team Bella? Team Mila?? I've been Team Maja all along :LUL:
View attachment 1143305
We've Vargas's Bella portrait, I think mine can wait :HideThePain:.

[*more sad noises*]
View attachment 1143327
your the leader of team Maja no no 200.gif
in the last waifu war Team Bella looked everywhere for the leader of team Maja but we could never find him

we started to assume that he did not exist and there is no team Maja

• Wow
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry for the stupid question, but do I have to download from somewhere Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 before downloading this Chapter 3, or I can play from the beginning just with this file?

Reactions: Warscared

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Hello, guys! My orientation in the forum is 0, so I hope this time I ask the right place. So, I just finished the 3-rd Chapter of Summer's Gone and I can say: THIS GAME IS AMAZING. I really loved the story. Yes, not much gameplay, but really good animations and characters. I have questions. Do I miss something or really there are no sex scenes and the other question is... can I prevent this ending of seeing Nami cry and instead of that to choose her and to be with her? Is there some guide or help? Maybe I fucked up the choices somewhere. I think something cut my scenes with Nami, but I'd like to stick more to her and explore all that is possible with my sister "friend".

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Guys, I just played the 3 chapters of this game. It's really awesome and thank you for sharing it with me. I have a lot of questions, but do I miss something somewhere or there is really no sex scene in the first 3 chapters?
There are no sex scenes so far, just nudity.

You can't it's part of the story. Nami will have more content in future updates.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Ocean posted some interesting information about the next chapter on Discord so I thought I'd share it here too for people who aren't active there:

So the next update will be the bella date and the next will be a Nami chapter and the introduction of nojiko's boyfie's daughters

Nice, can't wait for more juicy nami content; bella is best girl but nami is close second.

alin_z0

Jun 24, 2020
wierd and realistic story line that makes you more comfortable with the whole game
the graphic and the skin quality is amazing
but there`s an strange hopeless feeling in the game that makes it realistic
good job looking for more
(y)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes