drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, her weirdness is awesome. One of the reasons I can't wait for Oceanlab to get to her route in the game. You know its going to be filled with Nami being spastic. Gonna be great.
I have no doubt it will be an oddball ride, but I think only half of that is just her, I believe the other half is her trying to pull emotion out of mc n trying to make him laugh

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder what will happened if one of the girls that Nami doesn't like was trying to steal the MC's heart, I think she will look at them like this...
I think that after Summer's experience, she would suffer in silence, if at all, by distancing herself from her brother as much as possible.

It would be different if he thought that this girl was a bad influence, dangerous for MC (like for example Bella in case she pushes MC to break in), in that case she could go wild

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think that after Summer's experience, she would suffer in silence, if at all, by distancing herself from her brother as much as possible.

It would be different if he thought that this girl was a bad influence, dangerous for MC (like for example Bella in case she pushes MC to break in), in that case she could go wild
:unsure: this is true after all their conversation about him finally feeling something and wanted to feel something. she was not only supporting him, but pushing him and was ready to help him see it through no matter what route it took.

Edit: but I don't think she would nessairly physically so much, but definitely her feelings yea. Because she wants him to be happy and not be...... him. (A shell of who he was/is)

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just so you know, there are people who say that there is in fact a HJ scene in the game. After Abhai kindly told us how to find it, I checked it myself...and I must say, I contest the assertion that it qualifies as a HJ :HideThePain: :LOL:

For those that haven't seen the scene and want to judge it for themselves: You must stay with Nami the night when you were supposed to conduct the break-in, standing Bella up. Fast Forward to the basketball game and Bella will knee you in the nuts, whereby you will be sent to the infirmary.

As incentive, she is the person giving the alleged HJ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO: :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Is there any connection between "Summer's Gone" and "Where It All Began" ? Are the two works developed at the same time?
Looks like the geography and calendar of the two stories is shared although not necessarily coincidentally. For example the restaurant where Bella and the MC meet at the end of chapter 3 of Summer's Gone, Relucia Dinner, appears to be the same place that the MC and Leia visited for dinner and drinks in Where it all Began. Also the surname of Victoria and Maja from Summer's Gone, i.e., Frohn, was mentioned by Leia in respect to a couple of girls drinking at the bar, one of whom the MC had stared at entering Relucia Dinner while he and Leia were talking outside: The hairstyles of the Frohns looked much different from those Victoria and Maja sport in Summer's Gone, but I think that the girl with bobbed blonde hair might have been Maja making a brief cameo appearance in Where it all Began, nursing a drink at the bar and looking kind of neglected, lonely, sad and forlorn.

Of course even if the restaurant is identical in the two stories the events could have happened chronologically at completely different times and the girl I thought was Maja could conceivably be someone else, e.g., Maja's mother if WIAB was set a number of years before SG. Or maybe Frohns in Where it all Began were different members of the same family as Victoria and Maja and related to them by blood, or more distantly by marriage, say, or not related to them at all even though they share a rare and unusual surname.

Anyway, based on the flimsy evidence trundled out above, going out on a limb, I'm going to say that I think that Where it All Began and Summer's Gone are most likely contemporaneous, roughly, and take place in the same city unless Relucia Dinner is a franchise and has premises scattered over several locations. Even so, after all that permuting and combining, it still isn't clear whether WIAB and SG themselves are entangled and connected, as far as the characters and events in them are concerned, or completely separate mutually exclusive worlds which, even if they exist in the same space and time, are not fated to affect and interact one with each other in any way that matters to the individuals peopling them.

When I began writing this jazz I thought I had the answer but now, this far down the page, realise that I don't after all.

(What a pisser!)

You've got to love something that involves and provokes so much thought though ain't 'cha?

(I can't believe how invested I have become in the goings-on in these visual novels! :geek:)

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ayu and the wiab Girlfriend are cousins and share the same fighting techniques! the city of SG is probably the same city where the MC from wiab run to and that is why an entire family in the AYU clan moved there to track down that girl that can leak their family secrets! drinks are also common in both stories! and the big bad dude in SG will probably be a Zane running away from the law and the big crime syndicate after he kills most of them to help Save Leya and the MC from wiab!

It may even end up being the MC from wiab if he can not end with a LI of its own or if his LI is his sister he can start to fight a "friendly" competition with you for the attention of your favorite LI to pass the time between visits from Kathie or leya!

tvas789

Apr 5, 2021
Looks like the geography and calendar of the two stories is shared although not necessarily coincidentally. For example the restaurant where Bella and the MC meet at the end of chapter 3 of Summer's Gone, Relucia Dinner, appears to be the same place that the MC and Leia visited for dinner and drinks in Where it all Began. Also the surname of Victoria and Maja from Summer's Gone, i.e., Frohn, was mentioned by Leia in respect to a couple of girls drinking at the bar, one of whom the MC had stared at entering Relucia Dinner while he and Leia were talking outside: The hairstyles of the Frohns in Relucia Dinner looked much different from those Victoria and Maja sport in Summer's Gone, but I think that the girl with bobbed blonde hair might have been Maja making a brief cameo appearance in Where it all Began, nursing a drink at the bar and looking kind of neglected, lonely, sad and forlorn.

Of course even if the restaurant is identical in the two stories the events could have happened chronologically at completely different times and the girl I thought was Maja could conceivably be someone else, e.g., Maja's mother if WIAB was set a number of years before SG. Or maybe Frohns in Where it all Began could be different members of the same family as Victoria and Maja and related to them by blood, or more distantly by marriage, say, or not related to them at all even though they shared a rare and unusual surname.

Anyway, based on the flimsy evidence trundled out above, going out on a limb, I'm going to say that I think that Where it All Began and Summer's Gone are most likely contemporaneous, roughly, and take place in the same city unless Relucia Dinner is a franchise and has premises scattered over several locations. Even so, after all that permuting and combining, it still isn't clear whether WIAB and SG themselves are entangled and connected, as far as the characters and events in them are concerned, or completely separate mutually exclusive worlds which, even if they exist in the same space and time, are not fated to affect and interact one with the other in any way that matters to the individuals peopling them.

When I began writing this jazz I thought I had the answer but now, this far down the page, realise that I don't after all.

(What a pisser!)

Only time will tell I suppose... you've got to love it ain't 'cha?

(I can't believe how invested I have become in the goings-on of these visual novels! :geek:)
thank you,bro
I like Where it All Began&Summer's Gone

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
thank you,bro
I like Where it All Began&Summer's Gone
I thought I could give you a snappy answer, bro, but the more I tried the more lost I became in the mazy wonderland of the tales. Both visual novels are wonderful creations of the imagination however and I recommend them to you highly. In my opinion you won't find anything better, more beautiful or deeper on this site even though their complexity makes it hard if not impossible for dicks like me to write sensibly about them in words. Live long, prosper and enjoy. (y)

Last edited:

Hero of Time

Sep 27, 2020
Is there any connection between the MC in Summer's Gone & Where it all began?
Been wondering about that.
Both the MC of SG and the MC of WiAB dine at the Relucia Diner. The leaf symbol also appears all the place so they are both located in Wollust. A particular earring also appears in both games. Other than that nothing too significant. None of the characters have interacted with each nor have they cameos in each other's games. Have to wait and see for now.

691055_wiab-00.gif 704611_Isabella.gif sasha fan sig.gif

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes