derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
You wanna make Nami cry? How dare you... Monster :cry:
You're gonna hate me for saying that but .. yes.
I like Nami and I tried my best to be nice to her, but I just couldn't.
I hated how she acted, especially that she's giving me an ultimatum between her and Bella for no reason and then even snitched on me.
I didn't even apologize to her.
It sucks to miss out on her content, but I play this game 100% for story and those decisions just felt right.
Seeing the score is only part of the cheat mod I think but mine is -4 with her lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I hated how she acted, especially that she's giving me an ultimatum between her and Bella for no reason and then even snitched on me.
It sucks to miss out on her content, but I play this game 100% for story and those decisions just felt right.
Seeing the score is only part of the cheat mod I think but mine is -4 with her lol.
Thats her jelosy, protective nature, and baggage forcing the ultimatum. She has spent her life since summer came into the picture feeling "look at me, I'm right in front of you, I always have been, I love you". (Jealousy and baggage) and mc has done things to hurt himself(getting into fights, trouble, ect. In otherwords self destructive) because he was in that dark place. And she's had to sit there and watch him do that.(protectiveness and baggage). She desperately doesn't want him to go down that road again.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
It does make for a good interaction with her later when mc goes to apologize. Their relationship is complicated in itself not including mc issues. At the same time she's the closest person to him and one that mostly gets him when she's not so focused on her "look at me I'm right in front of you, I've always been" feelings.(even then she still does but she pushes and they argue) It actually shows the battle going on in each of them.
Yep they both have some mental problems. Both control freaks, she has brother complex, and his manipulations, especially those revelation at Amber session, are really fucked up.

:rolleyes: -4? It's more like you tried to get every possible minus and didn't get any pluses from her. I went with Bella and still +7;0 with Nami

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Thats her jelosy, protective nature, and baggage forcing the ultimatum. She has spent her life since summer came into the picture feeling "look at me, I'm right in front of you, I always have been, I love you". (Jealousy and baggage) and mc has done things to hurt himself(getting into fights, trouble, ect. In otherwords self destructive) because he was in that dark place. And she's had to sit there and watch him do that.(protectiveness and baggage). She desperately doesn't want him to go down that road again.
Yea, I totally understand that, like I said I still like her, but it just felt like the approriate reaction for the character my MC is.

:rolleyes: -4? It's more like you tried to get every possible minus and didn't get any pluses from her. I went with Bella and still +7;0 with Nami
I try not to play with points in mind and just choose whatever I think feels right.
I like Nami and if I played for points I definitivetly would've chosen to be on her good side.
I guess Nami and I are just not compatible haha.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel and Coinzell

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Yea, I totally understand that, like I said I still like her, but it just felt like the approriate reaction for the character my MC is.

I try not to play with points in mind and just choose whatever I think feels right.
I like Nami and if I played for points I definitivetly wouldve chosen to be on her good side.
I tried to do this, and i ended being deppressed "everybody fuck off me"... And i don't really liked to be even worser version of myself in real life, so i decide to act not like i feels right, but according to what i want to get even if it out of character in my opinion.

Reactions: derdiedas1

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like Nami and if I played for points I definitivetly wouldve chosen to be on her good side.
I did the same thing with SG. Many other games, in which most decisions are not real decisions, but simply "pick the right choice to accumulate or lose points" I just go with a walkthrough. But in games like this, WIAB or Karlson's Gambit, for example, I go totally blind, as decisions are real. You have pros and cons and different cases according to what you pick, so I rather pick my decisions totally blind.

Still, I treated Nami as great as possible. I think she is fantastic.

tvas789

Apr 5, 2021
Is there any connection between "Summer's Gone" and "Where It All Began" ? Are the two works developed at the same time?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
This is probably the first VN I have played just for the story and the MC whom i can honestly relate to but there has yet to be any real LIs if I am being honest besides Summer. Nami is just annoying and i LOVE redheads but i cannot stand her, Bella is the typical broken doll who is kinda fun but has no real personality besides that, Victoria might have been my bet but now shes crippled and wayyyyy tooo happy go lucky that its sickening really and the rest are just run of the mill LIs thrown in for variety and for story, nothing stands out about them really. Now that may just be because so far the MC/Bella have been the focus so far and I may change my mind later but as of right now I am in it for the MCs story since i cannot find much else of interest. We shall see i guess.

Overall Kudos to Oceanlab for a great piece of work so far!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
if you think that is endearing you should have played the previous version before it was reworked where she shows you all her love for you by getting a hard on going all reddish around the face and asks you if she can... and then you get the choice "why not? might as well" or the "hell no" and if you pick the why not she goes down on your while jerking herself off!

and that is the version where the MC inability to get hard really shows up instead of just being talked about with Nami!

on this reworked part that scene was removed either completely or for a later date!
Damn... I played the old version (i think) but i didn't know that...

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes