hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
I know that they're supposed to be blood-related. I was just pointing out how it makes no sense. But this is an AVN, so screw logic lol.
I blame the base DAZ models not being intended to be related characters. They should have known the models would be used like this. Haha

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I look nothing like either my brother or sister.
Yeah, but Nami and MC look not even the same race. Nami looks celtish/irish/welsh and the MC half-asian and half something not celtish.

Maybe they are siblings by law, but surely not by blood.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Yeah, but Nami and MC look not even the same race. Nami looks celtish/irish/welsh and the MC half-asian and half something not celtish.

Maybe they are siblings by law, but surely not by blood.
You'd be surprised. On the chinese part of my family, one of my female cousins married a man with Mexican-indigenous facial features. A niece and a nephew look more like their dad, and another niece looks more chinese.
Genes are a crazy thing.

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
New with the Full release:

- Added 979 new Renders to Chapter 2

- Added 2 animations to Chapter 2.

- Added 17 new renders to Chapter 3. (Removed the Said Fight cinematic.)

- Re-rendered 300+ renders for Chapter 3.5. (More on this in a future Dev Log.)

- Added 6 new licensed music tracks.

- Finished removing all music that would've needed to be removed in the future. (Including the cinematics music.)

- Added 6 new licensed music tracks.

- Applied a big amount of proofreading to all Chapters.

I could've finished it two days ago, but Daz slapped me hard twice. The issue was, that I had to re-render some very old Chapter 3.5 renders, which used lighting assets that don't work in the most recent Daz version... And until I realized that I was rendering with the wrong version, a day had gone by.

Then I ran into the missing content error, I did set up the queue, but forgot I never re-saved the 4th render in the 37 render queue. (That way Daz doesn't try to find old, uninstalled content.

I did go to bed and woke up to an error message and just 4 renders having been rendered... But now it's all done.

With this release, all music that had to be removed has been removed... Fuck did that hurt... All the work that went into these cinematics & finding said music.

Especially the Bella - Mama cinematic... What a great and perfectly fitting song it was.

But it had to be done, and now I will come up with new & better cinematics. I already have two new ones planned for Chapter 5.

I did place "placeholder" music in most of the cinematics... I hate it & would've rather just completely removed them, but many people on discord said to keep them in.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Chapter 5.

I'm so excited about the future.

- Ocean

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
Respect yourself and other people's work. If you like this content, support the author financially.

Windows:
Mac:
Android:

Last edited:

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
Currently uploaded Windows, Mac versions; Android - not released yet.

Windows:

Mac:

Android: TBA
hero

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
== Official opening of the OceanVerse Fandom ==
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To celebrate the release of the 4.5 Full!

I started the biggest part of the work with the interface and information gathering now I will need you! And the help of all the community to help in the best way to refer and set up in an organic way the information mainly noted in the "Notes & Trivia"

What can you find there ?
  • Characters in the world universe!
  • Information about the game's chapters
  • General information about the environments explored in game (Like the Relucia or the ZPR University)
  • Timeline of past and future events (In addition to information on future games)
  • The LI List, Improved with the portrait and redirection on the character
  • A fan theory section
  • A Playlist for the fan of the Music of SG, WIAB
  • All the latest game information !
  • And a link to all community sites related to Ocean projects (Like Reddit, Twitter, Discord, etc)
  • And a lot of more things like Easter egg in the site !

And still a lot of content to add, the site could be considered in alpha state if we were to use the terms of the video game, but in the long run and with the help of the community I am sure that it could come to help a lot of fans!

> > > < < <

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018

The way the patch is made means that you have to start a new game after applying the patch for it to make a difference. Also means that your saves will in the future work only with the patched game and fail and crash with the unpatched game.

At least it was made that way originally and last time I played it a few versions back.

I actually made a patch (and posted it here somewhere) that can help to switch from an unpatched game to a patched one using any old save without the need to start a new game. But its helpfulness was somewhat limited (switching to the alternative script happened at the next jump point in the "original" script) and it may not work at all any more, I'd have to review and maybe update it once the non-beta release version drops.
I haven't tried it yet but I think I know what the problem was if I remember correctly when installing the Uncensor Patch: LEWDPATCHER (this is the incest patch, right?) it gave me an error with the Spanish patch and it didn't work with the mod guide and I had to open two games, one in Spanish and the other in English and I think that's where the problem is, the patch was probably only installed in the English one

Reactions: Coroner90
4.40 star(s) 478 Votes