Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Bruh.
I really don't mean to be that guy, I really don't since I usually hate those type of people here on F95, but doesn't anyone else feel like they're never gonna play the complete version of this game? :KEK:
Chapter 4 was released in mid-july iirc and all we got since then it's 4.5 soon-to-be Full, 8 months not to get a chapter but half of it, and with the Full update looking more like a remaster for chapter 1 and 2 rather than an update itself.
So all I can think of is: when is chapter 5 going to release? Q4 2023? I have a son who's 2 years old and I'm starting to unironically think that he's going to tell me how the game ends while I'm in one of those daycare for old people lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh. If you ignore the update naming system and look at it purely in the terms of updates then the content/quality/time relation really isn't that bad imo. I have to admit, the slip-up with this 4.5 full version was kind of disappointing, more so after how fast 4.5 itself got released compared to earlier updates.. I'm hoping that chapter 5 will take less time but then again, its a whole number update so let's see.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Bruh.
I really don't mean to be that guy, I really don't since I usually hate those type of people here on F95, but doesn't anyone else feel like they're never gonna play the complete version of this game? :KEK:
i feel the same way not going to lie, im really excited to whats comes next for this game, the basketball team, the first party and things like that, i really like the characters and i want to know whats next for all of them but i have this fear too of not seeing the complete game

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
i feel the same way not going to lie, im really excited to whats comes next for this game, the basketball team, the first party and things like that, i really like the characters and i want to know whats next for all of them but i have this fear too of not seeing the complete game
Why live in fear when you can cherish every update we get? Like, some stories are not meant to be told or in this case finished, if it does come to that. Just remember the good times or focus on something else in the meantime.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The updates to CH 1 - 3.5 (with the vast majority of the extra effort going into CH's 1 & 2) are all intended to support the Steam Summers Gone Season 1 release.

I think the added publicity (and the new $) for Summers Gone will be a good thing.

Is the preparatory work for this release making things appear to slow down - yes, but it's not like we are getting nothing from this.

Per Ocean, CH 2 will be Much larger and more immersive due to all the extra work he is putting into the rework.

Now, imagine what a significant bump in resourcing can do for Ocean...

Great music can cost big bucks and he had to remove a lot of music for the upcoming Steam release due to licensing concerns.

Wouldn't it be great if better resourcing and publicity leads to some good indie music groups approaching Ocean to be included in Summers Gone?

Adding in the phone as an in-game feature will be a Big add, especially in terms of immersion - can some of the phone content be farmed to another coder to help, for example?

Who knows what scenes/environments Ocean has not shared with us because the lack of resources would just turn it into a needless tease?

Hiring someone to negotiate with the music license holders so Ocean can focus more time on creating Summers Gone is another big add once he can do this.

Some of the above might sound like pie in the sky but Steam represents an Ocean (sorry, I had to pun that...) where Patreon and SS are small lakes, in terms of exposure and the improved resourcing that can come from that publicity.

I'll say it again - Please consider wishlisting Summers Gone on Steam if you have a Steam account.

This costs $0 so every Steam account owner who reads this can afford to make this happen.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
The updates to CH 1 - 3.5 (with the vast majority of the extra effort going into CH's 1 & 2) are all intended to support the Steam Summers Gone Season 1 release.

I think the added publicity (and the new $) for Summers Gone will be a good thing.

Is the preparatory work for this release making things appear to slow down - yes, but it's not like we are getting nothing from this.

Per Ocean, CH 2 will be Much larger and more immersive due to all the extra work he is putting into the rework.

Now, imagine what a significant bump in resourcing can do for Ocean...

Great music can cost big bucks and he had to remove a lot of music for the upcoming Steam release due to licensing concerns.

Wouldn't it be great if better resourcing and publicity leads to some good indie music groups approaching Ocean to be included in Summers Gone?

Adding in the phone as an in-game feature will be a Big add, especially in terms of immersion - can some of the phone content be farmed to another coder to help, for example?

Who knows what scenes/environments Ocean has not shared with us because the lack of resources would just turn it into a needless tease?

Hiring someone to negotiate with the music license holders so Ocean can focus more time on creating Summers Gone is another big add once he can do this.

Some of the above might sound like pie in the sky but Steam represents an Ocean (sorry, I had to pun that...) where Patreon and SS are small lakes, in terms of exposure and the improved resourcing that can come from that publicity.

I'll say it again - Please consider wishlisting Summers Gone on Steam if you have a Steam account.

This costs $0 so every Steam account owner who reads this can afford to make this happen.
Already had it on my wish list :)

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Nojiko is not MC's mom/stepmom. Landlady/adoptive mother depending on the patch or not. In both versions Nika's parents died in a car crash.
But is there or will there be a relationship with the adoptive mother or not?
(don't play the whole game just the light side)
with the mod I think it doesn't show you that Nojiko and the mc have something

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes