Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Man, you can bet a tenner that IF you fully go into Nami's path ONE FINE DAY you will have a sub-branch with a MC-Nami-Nia relationship. Same with Vic's path: didn't you see how Nami jumped on Vic?
From what I remember, Victoria is the ultimate open-minded girl in SG, she probably will be available with anybody.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Not with Mila. Even though we're still in the first season, relationships' dynamics are quite clear, to me. You know who likes/dislikes who (friendships, rivalries).
Yeah, should've added for those who also are open to this.

Maybe Vic would be open to just fooling around with others, too, no strings attached.

Sep 18, 2022
Man, you can bet a tenner that IF you fully go into Nami's path ONE FINE DAY you will have a sub-branch with a MC-Nami-Nia relationship. Same with Vic's path: didn't you see how Nami jumped on Vic?
If you go off of Lonelyk's post, Nami will be one of the least compatible with other girls although a Nami/Bella throuple might be possible.

It makes sense canonically since most people wouldn't be particularly receptive to two "rommates" getting their freak on. Bella might be a special case since she is an outcast of sorts and a kindred spirit with Nika.

Reactions: Lurcher1

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Nah. Only further improvement might be Maja/Vic/Nami/Zara/Vanessa - a very sisterly ending (assuming Zara and Vanessa become step-sisters to MC and Nami). :)
I'll trade you my Vanessa for your Amber...

I'd opt to replace Vanessa with Amber. I trust Amber more, particularly when it comes to Bella's happiness, and I think Amber would actively work to Help the group dynamic.

I absolutely trust Vanessa to continue to try to manipulate the MC and others in the group to get her way.

So -- Vanessa is, in my playthroughs - bye bye!

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
I remember talk about removing some music tracks from the game. Can someone link those song on youtube(i'd like to save the playlist). So I'm wondering about upcoming release of ch4.5, will it have all the music tracks and if not is there restoration patch or something?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I remember talk about removing some music tracks from the game. Can someone link those song on youtube(i'd like to save the playlist). So I'm wondering about upcoming release of ch4.5, will it have all the music tracks and if not is there restoration patch or something?
Hi, There is a Music Restoration mod made by Azk66 available on the OP under extras. Quick Link

As for Ch4.5 Full, we can expect some new music additions and removals.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes