PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I actually saw this post - but my post never alluded to sex in May of 2023 or even in 2023 at all.

I said that this would happen in Season 2, and specifically for both the Sasha and Bella paths (so chapters 5.5 - 10).

I have seen nothing about the timing of which chapter will have actual sex scenes, but it was nice to see this is coming for Season 2.

The other part of my earlier post was that we could have lewd/sexy time with other women during S2, and this could include women that are not LI's.

I actually don't know if the gate scene for the MC receiving versus giving is the cabin visit with Amber, but I do know that this is pivotal to some relationships, just not which relationships are impacted.

I'm only interested in the sexy time when it fits the relationship in question.

That is part of the beauty of Summers Gone - physical intimacy will follow from relationships chosen and invested in by the MC.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
"ah,did you hear it?"
I've been scratching and tapping against the walls all night,
hoping someone hears.
but luckily you're home now,sis." :giggle:

And yes,
if i wasn't for Bella,I'd go straight for zara.

beautiful fiery eyes,a real winner's mentality,
a beautiful dominant character.

she and sasha are the toughest competitors against bella for me. View attachment 2440249
After the night at Nicks where the MC got to see a very different side of Zara, she became the second favorite LI I was interested in pursuing.

I like her character, her drive and the way she goes from antagonist to competitor to something more all in an evening!

ZaraMC1.png

ZaraMC1a.png

I think Zara has been so focused on chasing her dreams that she forgot about living; the MC has gotten her attention and, though she does not even know it consciously yet, her interest.

Dec 15, 2022
After the night at Nicks where the MC got to see a very different side of Zara, she became the second favorite LI I was interested in pursuing.

I like her character, her drive and the way she goes from antagonist to competitor to something more all in an evening!

I think Zara has been so focused on chasing her dreams that she forgot about living; the MC has gotten her attention and, though she does not even know it consciously yet, her interest.
You are half right, I would say. It was my feeling, he more had that idea about vanessa being totally different than what he expected.

Zara was nice, but somehow after nick she has a lot more respect (if you gave the right answers for that at least).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

View attachment 2440615

View attachment 2440616

Ya she's an interesting LI. While I will probably never pursue her myself, it's pretty obvious that she's not really sure how to process being treated like a woman, but sorta likes it under the right circumstances based on her body language, there, hah.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I actually saw this post - but my post never alluded to sex in May of 2023 or even in 2023 at all.

I said that this would happen in Season 2, and specifically for both the Sasha and Bella paths (so chapters 5.5 - 10).

I have seen nothing about the timing of which chapter will have actual sex scenes, but it was nice to see this is coming for Season 2.

The other part of my earlier post was that we could have lewd/sexy time with other women during S2, and this could include women that are not LI's.

I actually don't know if the gate scene for the MC receiving versus giving is the cabin visit with Amber, but I do know that this is pivotal to some relationships, just not which relationships are impacted.

I'm only interested in the sexy time when it fits the relationship in question.

That is part of the beauty of Summers Gone - physical intimacy will follow from relationships chosen and invested in by the MC.
The only other statement of the sorts from Ocean was that Season 2 won't be available on Steam in Germany, meaning there'll be at least 1 sex scene in Season 2.

You're probably mixing that with the other that talks about Bella and Sasha. Memory is a bitch.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes