Danv

Aug 21, 2020
em, question, i don't see any sex tags here - is there really nothing here or what is happening? looks like game been around for 4 years, does it still slowburning for so long or it's another "no sexual content" tag situation?

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
em, question, i don't see any sex tags here - is there really nothing here or what is happening? looks like game been around for 4 years, does it still slowburning for so long or it's another "no sexual content" tag situation?
It is a slowburn VN, sex will come but for now all we get is just some nudity. Story is a top notch tho.

Reactions: Old Man Al and Danv

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
It is a slowburn VN, sex will come but for now all we get is just some nudity. Story is a top notch tho.
Yeah, I tried it a few times before, but always postponed it because of no lewd, I finally started it few days ago, and wow, the story is very... addictive. Last time when the story got me so bad it was when I played BaDIK. But SG is much more dark.
And of course can't wait to see all these babes with their double D's get some real fun.

Reactions: Old Man Al

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Yeah, I tried it a few times before, but always postponed it because of no lewd, I finally started it few days ago, and wow, the story is very... addictive. Last time when the story got me so bad it was when I played BaDIK. But SG is much more dark.
And of course can't wait to see all these babes with their double D's get some real fun.
You can also try 2nd Oceans game Where it all began. Another VN with great story.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Season 2 will bring sexy time with two different routes - Bella and Sasha. There may also be hookups/lewd events but we don't have any specifics yet.

There are some major erotic moments in Season 1, particularly the couch makeout session between Vic, Milla, Nami and the MC.

A big part of what makes this such a hot event is the story build up to get there.

If you are truly just about the sex, or a great story that already includes sex, better to just wait for S2 as S1 is really focused on world/relationship building.

To me, this is what gives the real meaning to all the sexy time that will follow.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
All this time I thought you were sitting on a beanbag little brother!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Bella still best girl :p
Really,sister,

You're home at last,
can you finally open the vault where you locked me in last night before you left?
I've been sitting here all night playing with the skeletons and talking to the rats,
hopefully i can finally sleep peacefully now.

"What is this you want to show me?"
beautiful bloody corpses,mass graves,massacres?

aaaaaaaaaaaaah !!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Why,sister?
give me the worst elecktroshocks,
put as much rat poison in my food as you want,
really,torture me to death,but not this?

this is going to be another weeks of shivering sleeping under my bed,
recovering from these worst nightmares.:cry::cry:

p.s:Bella remains the best divine beauty forever,
bella to death and eternity :love::love:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Season 2 will bring sexy time with two different routes - Bella and Sasha. There may also be hookups/lewd events but we don't have any specifics yet.

There are some major erotic moments in Season 1, particularly the couch makeout session between Vic, Milla, Nami and the MC.

A big part of what makes this such a hot event is the story build up to get there.

If you are truly just about the sex, or a great story that already includes sex, better to just wait for S2 as S1 is really focused on world/relationship building.

To me, this is what gives the real meaning to all the sexy time that will follow.
Ocean said people were interpreting his message wrong he never guaranteed Moments with Bella and Sasha people just interpreted his Happy New Year message the wrong way do I suspect there will be Moments with Bella yes possibly in fact id say most likely Sasha though yeah I'm not so sure.

Reactions: Sasanid
Jan 25, 2023
Really,sister,

You're home at last,
can you finally open the vault where you locked me in last night before you left?
I've been sitting here all night playing with the skeletons and talking to the rats,
hopefully i can finally sleep peacefully now.

"What is this you want to show me?"
beautiful bloody corpses,mass graves,massacres?

aaaaaaaaaaaaah !!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Why,sister?
give me the worst elecktroshocks,
put as much rat poison in my food as you want,
really,torture me to death,but not this?

this is going to be another weeks of shivering sleeping under my bed,
recovering from these worst nightmares.:cry::cry:

p.s:Bella remains the best divine beauty forever,
bella to death and eternity :love::love:
Are you sure you haven't been sleeping in my loft? because I heard scratching noises in the middle of the bloody night. Thought I'd maybe locked you up there and forgotten :LOL:

I have a soft spot for Zara though. She's feisty!

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ocean said people were interpreting his message wrong he never guaranteed Moments with Bella and Sasha people just interpreted his Happy New Year message the wrong way do I suspect there will be Moments with Bella yes possibly in fact id say most likely Sasha though yeah I'm not so sure.
If you have a screen shot/can get a screen shot of that - please share.

I must have missed that clarification.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
If you have a screen shot/can get a screen shot of that - please share.

I must have missed that clarification.
Here ya go it was like nearly 50 plus pages or something after his Happy New Year message that's probably why you missed it especially if you weren't basically constantly active in the thread or even just keeping an eye on the thread

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Are you sure you haven't been sleeping in my loft? because I heard scratching noises in the middle of the bloody night. Thought I'd maybe locked you up there and forgotten :LOL:

I have a soft spot for Zara though. She's feisty!
"ah,did you hear it?"
I've been scratching and tapping against the walls all night,
hoping someone hears.
but luckily you're home now,sis." :giggle:

And yes,
if i wasn't for Bella,I'd go straight for zara.

beautiful fiery eyes,a real winner's mentality,
a beautiful dominant character.

she and sasha are the toughest competitors against bella for me. original.jpg

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
"ah,did you hear it?"
I've been scratching and tapping against the walls all night,
hoping someone hears.
but luckily you're home now,sis." :giggle:

And yes,
if i wasn't for Bella,I'd go straight for zara.

beautiful fiery eyes,a real winner's mentality,
a beautiful dominant character.

she and sasha are the toughest competitors against bella for me. View attachment 2440249
When I saw that I was Like Damnnnn Zara looks Smoking Hot I like Zara that way more then how she usually is to be honest.

Not that I dislike the way she usually looks but I would easily take Zara in that image over the one we usually get. She seems more chill and just better also not as angry either haha.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
When I saw that I was Like Damnnnn Zara looks Smoking Hot I like Zara that way more then how she usually is to be honest.

Not that I dislike the way she usually looks but I would easily take Zara in that image over the one we usually get. She seems more chill and just better also not as angry either haha.
I don't mind either for Zara, it's her attitude first and foremost I love, she's fierce and fiery, she wants to win, to be the best, yeah she can be arrogant and agitating but that's also why I like Summer's Gone, the way the characters are written, they're 'human', not simple-minded dolls, they have depth.

So, relaxed loose haired Zara like in this picture, or ponytail feisty Zara like at school, I'll take both !

(but then, I like every girl in that game, exactly because of their depth, so yeah)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes