Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Makes sense now. Still hopefully this year may provide us a lewd scene with bella at least
I don't mind games like SG not having lewd scenes, not yet I mean, I love the fact the story and relations are created before anything happens, but yeah, love slow burns. To me, it makes the kissing scenes we got in the last update even more enjoyable, cause there's a well-written buildup before those scenes. When the storylines with chose LIs will be deep enough into the romance, the lewd scenes will be highly rewarding.

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I don't mind games like SG not having lewd scenes, not yet I mean, I love the fact the story and relations are created before anything happens, but yeah, love slow burns. To me, it makes the kissing scenes we got in the last update even more enjoyable, cause there's a well-written buildup before those scenes. When the storylines with chose LIs will be deep enough into the romance, the lewd scenes will be highly rewarding.
exactly as I think.
I actually don't need the sex scenes in Summers Gone anytime soon. I like the way Ocean is making the game

Reactions: Vopeco and Sasanid

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
And she is rumoured to have a sex scene next chapter? Kinda no development with her no?
When CH 4.5 full comes out, it will include a rework of the first 1/2 (per Ocean more like 60 - 65%) of CH 2 as well as some new/updated renders for CH 3 and CH 3.5.

This will include some changes that add in part of the Sasha path so that when that path becomes more 'romantic' - it will make sense - there will be the right kind of lead in.

These are the two renders we were given as part of that new path (or they are at least tied to it).

Sasha-Ch3 1.png

Sasha friend 2.png

Of course - Ocean has to add in a beauty like this, making me wonder/hope she might be included in the Sasha path (throuple/threesome).

Yeah - I know - I'm getting greedy... but damn, can you blame me... just don't tell Bella! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
When CH 4.5 full comes out, it will include a rework of the first 1/2 (per Ocean more like 60 - 65%) of CH 2 as well as some new/updated renders for CH 3 and CH 3.5.

This will include some changes that add in part of the Sasha path so that when that path becomes more 'romantic' - it will make sense - there will be the right kind of lead in.

These are the two renders we were given as part of that new path (or they are at least tied to it).

View attachment 2441277

View attachment 2441283

Of course - Ocean has to add in a beauty like this, making me wonder/hope she might be included in the Sasha path (throuple/threesome).

Yeah - I know - I'm getting greedy... but damn, can you blame me... just don't tell Bella! :cool:
I'm telling Bella... She's mine I tells ya!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm telling Bella... She's mine I tells ya!
That's why the concept of the multi-verse is so important. We each can have Bella in our own universe, because I agree, I'm not sharing Bella with another guy.

Now, if Bella wants to gift me with sexy time that includes Bella and one of her beautiful friends... who am I to turn down a gift of that quality... I mean, the gift is in the giving and I'd hate to be ungrateful, right??? ;)

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022

View attachment 2441277

View attachment 2441283

Pretty sure Sasha is one of the girls who will only have a Solo route no throuple planned for her. Of course I suppose that could change and it certainly doesn't exclude a threesome.

Zara is a good example apparently she's only gonna have a Solo Route but threesomes will be possible.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The only other statement of the sorts from Ocean was that Season 2 won't be available on Steam in Germany, meaning there'll be at least 1 sex scene in Season 2.

You're probably mixing that with the other that talks about Bella and Sasha. Memory is a bitch.
I distinctly remember the mention of sexy time on both the Bella and Sasha paths once we hit Season 2 but I can't find the reference, so perhaps I just chalk it up to the Germany Steam discussion.

It's only going to get more challenging to keep track of all the pertinent little details of Summers Gone, because Ocean does give us such a rich and detailed world to walk in. Whenever the sexy times happen, I just want them to follow the relationship development so that they have the weighted meaning they should. It's different with a non Li flashing the MC or for something lewd to happen with one of the women who is never going to be a romantic partner, but with an LI, I am enjoying the relationship building!

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The only other statement of the sorts from Ocean was that Season 2 won't be available on Steam in Germany, meaning there'll be at least 1 sex scene in Season 2.

You're probably mixing that with the other that talks about Bella and Sasha. Memory is a bitch.
For some reasons, could see Nia having one before anyone else, if you promise you'll go to her place. Amber could be a possibility, too, at the cabin. Or maybe Vanessa, to 'test' Nika's resolve with her mind tricks.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
For some reasons, could see Nia having one before anyone else, if you promise you'll go to her place. Amber could be a possibility, too, at the cabin. Or maybe Vanessa, to 'test' Nika's resolve with her mind tricks.
I can see Nia making a move on MC but I don't see him accepting it. Even Nami tried many times to lure him but he kept turning her down for the same reason. I don't really see him fooling around with anyone before establishing an emotional connection first.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I don't think he turned down Nami for emotional reasons, they're plenty established as far as emotional connections go, right off the bat in chapter 1 you get this feeling, she's the one he talks to about his fears, amongst other things, and Nami and Nojiko are the two most important people in his life. I think his dick said "yes"(indicating an emotional response to Nami based on what the MC has revealed about his current ED situation) but his head said "no", because Nami is the MC's ehem..."roommate".

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I can see Nia making a move on MC but I don't see him accepting it. Even Nami tried many times to lure him but he kept turning her down for the same reason. I don't really see him fooling around with anyone before establishing an emotional connection first.
For Nami, I think it's understandable, the way SG's world is built at least, they're siblings, and have a siblings relationship, a very open one, but still, think these interactions are very 'new' to Nika, as for Nami she's a tease with him but I think it's more due to her playful, clingy nature with Nika than anything else, til they explore more of course.

You may be right with Nia, and anyway we have to 'open' up her path before for that to happen, nothing's given. I also think she may make a move, especially because of how socially blunt she is, and the nature of her 'hobbies', and like you said, Nika may refuse.

Depends what his goals are, of course, Amber seems to have some kind of way with him already, and while Nika already saw through some of Vanessa's tricks, pretty sure she's just starting with him, and given how easy it was for her to practically enthrall Nami, who knows. That's the reason I added both those to Nia, mainly.

And, well, Ocean said there will be lewd scenes with non-LIs, so there's also that.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
For Nami, I think it's understandable, the way SG's world is built at least, they're siblings, and have a siblings relationship, a very open one, but still, think these interactions are very 'new' to Nika, as for Nami she's a tease with him but I think it's more due to her playful, clingy nature with Nika than anything else, til they explore more of course.
In my view, Nami clearly has an ulterior motive when doing all the playful teasing: it's to try to get Nika to see her as a woman now (as in: potential partner material) rather than the goofy 'roommate'/best friend he's seen her as all his life. She loves him but can't come out with her feelings for fear of how he would react, so she has to tiptoe around it. Hence casually sending him pictures of her butt, taking her top off in front of him, asking if he thinks she's sexy, straddling him on a bed and so on.

While all of these would be considered the exact opposite of tiptoeing if done to another guy, that's not the case with Nika. Given the nature of their relationship, she assumes he won't read too much into it and will just chalk it up to her quirkiness and complete trust in him. That way she can show off her body, probe his feelings and reactions without raising suspicion and hopefully get his attention eventually.

Maybe that's also why she's so sensitive when he makes jokes about her breasts? Maybe she's insecure about it in general... or maybe it's because she feels like he's showing disapproval of her body?

Anyway, there are indications that she's been "working" on him like that for a while, since before the game started: she and Nika talk about how Nojiko thinks they have a "weird relationship".

Well... it's about to get a whole lot weirder if I have any say in it. :HideThePain:

Sep 18, 2022
In my view, Nami clearly has an ulterior motive when doing all the playful teasing: it's to try to get Nika to see her as a woman now (as in: potential partner material) rather than the goofy 'roommate'/best friend he's seen her as all his life. She loves him but can't come out with her feelings for fear of how he would react, so she has to tiptoe around it. Hence casually sending him pictures of her butt, taking her top off in front of him, asking if he thinks she's sexy, straddling him on a bed and so on.

While all of these would be considered the exact opposite of tiptoeing if done to another guy, that's not the case with Nika. Given the nature of their relationship, she assumes he won't read too much into it and will just chalk it up to her quirkiness and complete trust in him. That way she can show off her body, probe his feelings and reactions without raising suspicion and hopefully get his attention eventually.

Maybe that's also why she's so sensitive when he makes jokes about her breasts? Maybe she's insecure about it in general... or maybe it's because she feels like he's showing disapproval of her body?

Anyway, there are indications that she's been "working" on him like that for a while, since before the game started: she and Nika talk about how Nojiko thinks they have a "weird relationship".

Well... it's about to get a whole lot weirder if I have any say in it. :HideThePain:
A very nice explanation and shows what an incredibly deep and written character she is. Best girl by a country mile.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, you can bet a tenner that IF you fully go into Nami's path ONE FINE DAY you will have a sub-branch with a MC-Nami-Nia relationship. Same with Vic's path: didn't you see how Nami jumped on Vic?

Reactions: Lurcher1

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I've done a few different paths but I have never choose Victoria in any of them. She just doesn't interest me, dunno why exactly...

Reactions: Guide466

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Man, you can bet a tenner that IF you fully go into Nami's path ONE FINE DAY you will have a sub-branch with a MC-Nami-Nia relationship. Same with Vic's path: didn't you see how Nami jumped on Vic?
From what I remember, Victoria is the ultimate open-minded girl in SG, she probably will be available with anybody.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes