yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] As far as throuples go, I'd say that Vanessa would be okay with that, but with whom I can't tell you. Vic maybe? Would be interesting to see the dynamic between the cunning, seductive Vanessa and sweet, innocent Vicky. [...]
Ha-ha, it's like you haven't played ch4.5. Sweet? No argues on that. Innocent? This girl is a sex bomb and the timer is almost over. Nika woke up the beast in her and this beast is hungry. Even while in a wheelchair Vic will give Vanessa a long run for her money :)

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Ha-ha, it's like you haven't played ch4.5. Sweet? No argues on that. Innocent? This girl is a sex bomb and the timer is almost over. Nika woke up the beast in her and this beast is hungry. Even while in a wheelchair Vic will give Vanessa a long run for her money :)
Ah, I meant innocent in a more general sense, like how she calls expletives "mean words", is childishly naive at times or how she had no idea what a cam girl does.

Sexually, she may be inexperienced, but sure makes up for it with enthusiasm. Maybe all the alcohol she had that evening had something to do with it, but still. With a bit of practice or... supervision from somebody more knowledgeable, she would quickly learn how to use all that energy to maximum effect. And she would do it a big smile on her face.

Other than Vanessa, Maja could also be her tutor... and probably will. It's meta gaming, but the fact that Maja and Vic are "roommates" is a giveaway that there is something planned for both of them. Probably not one of the throuple routes as Maja doesn't have LI status, but some threeway fun definitely seems on the cards.

Still, I can't quite picture Vic standing in the doorway in a leather bodysuit, arms crossed, whip in hand, tapping her foot while telling the MC he's been a bad boy. :HideThePain:

Reactions: yossa999

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My personal favs for LIs (normal couple or trouple) are, in no special order: Ayua, Bella, Nadia, Nami and with some greater distance Zarah/Vanessa/Maja.
Hopefully Ayua´s a bit strange status gets changed to real LI. She is an interesting girl and one of the few (beside Nadia) who could function as a trouple with Bella. Besides that, with Ayua close we can see parts of the "canon" ending of WiaB.

Reactions: hahequ

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Really can't wait for the update. Chapter 2 kills me currently. So bad. Need that remasteeeer.

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
More Bella and now Amber ... Wheres Sasha.. guess I will come back next week or

Chapter 2/Chapter 5 - Dev Log #3

Hello,

So... For those that are only interested in the current status of the Full version, all renders have been created. (Still need to go through the queue.)
Which means postwork has started.

Old Chapter 2 had 1150 renders...
I expected around 500-700 renders for the first part of it.
I'm now at 900+ renders. Oops.
I do think I did more than 50% of Chapter 2. (Probably around 65%)
Means: The second part will be done faster. (Comes with Chapter 5 full.)

There are a ton of comparisons down there... I'd normally not show this many previews but... I know that some people won't play the new Chapter 2 (Part 1), so yeah... More previews than usual.

This is the last dev log about the Ch4.5 Full.

2. Amber Treats
I made some changes to the Treats.
Quoting the last WiAB Post:
"I have to make a change to the Treats. It was always meant, to only show previews to the 5$ and above supporters... But I never stuck to it.
I like involving every supporter in actual game news.
From now on, Previews will be for every supporter tier, doesn't matter if they are nudes or not.

But the treats are a bonus for higher tiers. So I will release them for the 10$ tiers and above.
Check the normal Amber previews down below first... Then the Treats. ;)
You can find the NSFW Amber Treats

Next Log's treat will be Nami.

3. Comparisons (All images 4k are in a ZIP file attached below)

Old Bellchen classroom. (After Marla assigns you together.)
View attachment 2414744 View attachment 2414745
New
View attachment 2414732 View attachment 2414731

Old Bellchen Home
(Warning: DBD Killer #3)
View attachment 2414749 View attachment 2414751
New
View attachment 2414740 View attachment 2414741 View attachment 2414739
Old "Me and the boys."
View attachment 2414748
New "Me and the boys... and a girl."
View attachment 2414733
Old Vic (Sorry, removed the hug.)
View attachment 2414743
New
View attachment 2414729
Old Amber #1
View attachment 2414747
New Amber #1
View attachment 2414738
Old Amber #2
View attachment 2414746
New Amber #2
View attachment 2414736
Who dis?
View attachment 2414735
Old Amber #3
View attachment 2414750
New Amber #3
View attachment 2414737

(Now check the Amber Treats to see what's beneath.)
There are also quite a few new immersion renders/scenes.
View attachment 2414730

Stuff that wasn't in the old CH2.

I expect Chapter 2 Rework to end with 1800-2000 renders after Chapter 5.
I don't know how I managed to almost double the render count... But here we are.

The Full will be out before the next Log.
Then we're approaching Chapter 5... A Chapter that I've been looking forward to for a very long time...

- Ocean

Cant wait... Bella look great.. and Dammit Amber .. Why!!... ( I am Bella/Sasha Fan ).. Now I think Amber too

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So how many paths does the game have?
Not many at this early stage, 3 or 4 branches I believe, however by end of game it'll probably have more paths than any other:

I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (as of August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes)
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes