hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Little update about Elsa and Ayua
Tho it hurts, I hope Ayua atleast gets some amount of content cuz boi she has potential to be my fav
Although I could imagine that since she is a Zane she will be relevant in the end

Sep 18, 2022
So I guess we can all agree that Ayua is not LI because MC is a Zane too?
I have no inside info, but I'm pretty confident that MC is not a Zane.

- Ayua is the daughter of Willy/Miru, and clearly hasn't met Nika/Nami before college + they are similar ages.
- Can't be the son of Katie. Katie is clearly still involved in Wollust (Designed costumes for the university) and has a relationship with Ayua. 0 chance she would have two kids a year apart (+preggo time) and nobody would be aware.
- We know nothing about Leia right now. Theories that she is the mother of Zara/Vanessa (snake jewelry, heterochromia). Possibly the strange woman that gave Nami an earring at the beach. Wouldn't make sense if that was their Mom.

- That leaves the possibility open that Willy had children with another woman. I find this unlikely because two children, 1 year apart, highly connected family, parents died in a crash leaving only Nojiko to take care of them. Just doesn't add up to me.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So I guess we can all agree that Ayua is not LI because MC is a Zane too?
As Ayua is at least "lewdable" she won't be canonically related to MC. She'd need to be included in the patch like Nami if that was the case.

If I recall correctly Patreon bans sexual relations between any family members who are cousins or closer.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
- That leaves the possibility open that Willy had children with another woman. I find this unlikely because two children, 1 year apart, highly connected family, parents died in a crash leaving only Nojiko to take care of them. Just doesn't add up to me.
Given there was enough chances for Willy spread some love to people other than Miru, Katie and Leia in the old WiAB, and given the way Willy treated Monica(?) there's a chance everyone in Summer's Gone is related...

Willy IS where it all began, after all* :sneaky:

*I might not be serious

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Given there was enough chances for Willy spread some love to people other than Miru, Katie and Leia in the old WiAB, and given the way Willy treated Monica(?) there's a chance everyone in Summer's Gone is related...

Willy IS where it all began, after all* :sneaky:

*I might not be serious
Imagine the end of the game being "and in the end, everyone was related and this was just my biggest incest fantasy"
Truly a game of all time

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
I have no inside info, but I'm pretty confident that MC is not a Zane.

- Ayua is the daughter of Willy/Miru, and clearly hasn't met Nika/Nami before college + they are similar ages.
- Can't be the son of Katie. Katie is clearly still involved in Wollust (Designed costumes for the university) and has a relationship with Ayua. 0 chance she would have two kids a year apart (+preggo time) and nobody would be aware.
- We know nothing about Leia right now. Theories that she is the mother of Zara/Vanessa (snake jewelry, heterochromia). Possibly the strange woman that gave Nami an earring at the beach. Wouldn't make sense if that was their Mom.

There is also Donna.
If her story ark is still valid. Given the nature of her pregnancy and the circumstances around it, I'd say it's possible Nika (or Nika+Nami) was (were) raised separately from the main family of Zanes.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Both Nika and Nami have a Japanese first name, it must mean something but I don't know what conclusions can be drawn from that.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Both Nika and Nami have a Japanese first name, it must mean something but I don't know what conclusions can be drawn from that.
I suppose it was Nojiko who gave them their names in the initial version of game when she was their mom. After a series of rework it turned out that she adopted them at the age of three. We all know why is that, but hush ;) So, right now it would be a little bit difficult to explain why she gave them their names, but it's not impossible! After all we have learned to ignore the "why she is red" question.
Or maybe Nika is an anagram for Kain, and that explains some of his character traits. Or maybe Nika went crazy after his parents died and made up an imaginary girl named Summer for himself, but in fact Nami was with him when he hallucinated that he was with Summer. Cause she didn't want him to be put into a nuthouse. And she helped him to believe that this delusion about Summer is gone, cause Nami is abbreviation for National Alliance on Mental Illness.
But I prefer to think that their names are what they are, because if they were called John and Jane, it would be a bit boring (With all due respect to every John and every Jane).

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I suppose it was Nojiko who gave them their names in the initial version of game when she was their mom. After a series of rework it turned out that she adopted them at the age of three. We all know why is that, but hush ;) So, right now it would be a little bit difficult to explain why she gave them their names, but it's not impossible! After all we have learned to ignore the "why she is red" question.
Or maybe Nika is an anagram for Kain, and that explains some of his character traits. Or maybe Nika went crazy after his parents died and made up an imaginary girl named Summer for himself, but in fact Nami was with him when he hallucinated that he was with Summer. Cause she didn't want him to be put into a nuthouse. And she helped him to believe that this delusion about Summer is gone, cause Nami is abbreviation for National Alliance on Mental Illness.
But I prefer to think that their names are what they are, because if they were called John and Jane, it would be a bit boring (With all due respect to every John and every Jane).
I don't have your imagination :) But in the current story Nojiko adopted them, and she certainly wasn't entitled to change their names, unless the police couldn't identify them, which is quite unlikely; it would suppose that the parents and the car were desintegrated. I naively thought that, their surname being Cyrus, their father was an ancient Persian (an immortal, probably) but their mother a Japanese, maybe related to Nojiko.

Reactions: yossa999

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
And another small update that opens the door to Kate being possibly a LI. :)
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now

Okay so Elsa that's definitely an Update but Ayua is basically just the same thing as before worded differently either way we got an update which is good to know. Though romancing Elsa at least in my eyes is a betrayal to Summer but it'd be worth it for the fuck you to Sumner's Aunt.
We had no idea where things were standing regarding Ayua as we had a lot of mixed information and nothing clear.
Previous status said:
Ayua: "can be romanced", then stated later that she is not a LI, and recently that it is uncertain (Li?). She's a special case.
New status said:
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
We've now learned that Ocean himself isn't sure yet what to do with her (it's not a matter of just not having shared her LI status) and that officially she is not a LI in Ocean's mind at the moment. So it's not the same thing as before but worded differently.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022

We had no idea where things were standing regarding Ayua as we had a lot of mixed information and nothing clear.

We've now learned that Ocean himself isn't sure yet what to do with her (it's not a matter of just not having shared her LI status) and that officially she is not a LI in Ocean's mind at the moment. So it's not the same thing as before but worded differently.

Her not being an LI At the "moment" plus the fact he has not decided yet implies uncertainty around her which goes back to her status being uncertain back then. So the same thing as before nothing has changed there but the wording really and I suppose how people perceive it seeing as you don't seem to see those words meaning the same thing as before but just being worded differently.

She's a special case well that one definitely wasn't worded differently it's the exact same but that does add to her still seeming to be uncertain.

Now the romance part that could be argued that it wasn't worded differently but it certainly was in a way because as it said she was romanceable but not an LI. Which wouldn't make sense if someone is an LI They're a romanceable character too obviously assuming they have a love route which unless specified or seeming otherwise is what their routes when romancing them are they're love routes. So common sense would imply that was Romanceable shouldn't even be there and could've been removed but it was kept anyway and mentioned anyway back then hence it being changed to Romance was mentioned in the past.

Honeslty bro we're just gonna have to ageee to disagree on this one. Regardless I hope there's at least one thing that we can agree on and that's not minding if she becomes an LI but also not being bothered by it if she doesn't . Honestly the main reason I'd want her to be one is well because of a possible Ayua And Bella 3Some Ayua certainly seems like she'd be up for it Bella on the other hand yeah I doubt it haha she'd need to be talked into it plus it would obviously add another possible Throuple since Ayua and Bella seem pretty compatible so that'd be another Throuple that would make the most sense.

My Apologies bro for quoting you twice I honestly don't know what TF Happened there. No idea what caused that it shouldn't have happened.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Mark my words, the first lewd scene will take place in a board game session, most likely with some wierd-looking alien :KEK:
I don't think anyone would mind terribly if Nami got a little tentacle on the side.
If a three-way is ever possible in SG, I think it'll most likely be with Vicky and Mani.
I'm leaning Nami+Nia. She's giving serious kink vibes and seems interested in Nami as well as possibly the MC.
Mila look at you, you're so messy. You've got Cheeto all over you
Somebody should help her and lick it clean.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Whether she ultimately becomes a full-fledged LI or not, those who like her have something to look forward to either way.

Ocean on Kate.jpg

Now what exactly does he mean by that? Lewd content? Catfights with Bella? A bit of both? Let's wait and see...

Some will probably complain about another blonde LI being added, so I'ma take this opportunity and make a pitch for Robin. Brunettes need some love too, especially this sweetie! ;)

As far as throuples go, I'd say that Vanessa would be okay with that, but with whom I can't tell you. Vic maybe? Would be interesting to see the dynamic between the cunning, seductive Vanessa and sweet, innocent Vicky.

My other pick is Sonya. If this seems like a strange choice, I'm basing this solely on her heritage. Polygamy is legal in Iran and seeing how her family are clearly on the conservative side, the concept of sharing a man with other women is something she should already be comfortable with.

Third option: Mila and Jeff.

Hey, where does it say that throuples have to made up of MFF? Check your privilege, gentlemen. :BootyTime:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] As far as throuples go, I'd say that Vanessa would be okay with that, but with whom I can't tell you. Vic maybe? Would be interesting to see the dynamic between the cunning, seductive Vanessa and sweet, innocent Vicky. [...]
Ha-ha, it's like you haven't played ch4.5. Sweet? No argues on that. Innocent? This girl is a sex bomb and the timer is almost over. Nika woke up the beast in her and this beast is hungry. Even while in a wheelchair Vic will give Vanessa a long run for her money :)

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Ha-ha, it's like you haven't played ch4.5. Sweet? No argues on that. Innocent? This girl is a sex bomb and the timer is almost over. Nika woke up the beast in her and this beast is hungry. Even while in a wheelchair Vic will give Vanessa a long run for her money :)
Ah, I meant innocent in a more general sense, like how she calls expletives "mean words", is childishly naive at times or how she had no idea what a cam girl does.

Sexually, she may be inexperienced, but sure makes up for it with enthusiasm. Maybe all the alcohol she had that evening had something to do with it, but still. With a bit of practice or... supervision from somebody more knowledgeable, she would quickly learn how to use all that energy to maximum effect. And she would do it a big smile on her face.

Other than Vanessa, Maja could also be her tutor... and probably will. It's meta gaming, but the fact that Maja and Vic are "roommates" is a giveaway that there is something planned for both of them. Probably not one of the throuple routes as Maja doesn't have LI status, but some threeway fun definitely seems on the cards.

Still, I can't quite picture Vic standing in the doorway in a leather bodysuit, arms crossed, whip in hand, tapping her foot while telling the MC he's been a bad boy. :HideThePain:

Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes