NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Personally I disagree with that.
Again, speaking for myself, I'm perfectly fine with proceeding with only 1 LI much more over turning the MC into a walking slut fest. I would much rather keeping things more respectable, and just re-roll a new playthrough to complete the game with a different LI.
I mean i don't mind that either, my biggest interest in this game is Bella, as long as we have content with her i wouldn't be too disappointed with missing on the rest. With that said i don't think that's Oceans plan, nor would i imagine that would please many other people that favor other characters. Ocean didn't put almost 30 girls in the game, spent time designing, rendering and writing them, just to say oh they are there just too look pretty, you will never so much as get a handjob from them.

Doing it that way would add a huge replay value to the game. I think considering the style SG has taken by keeping the lewds at a respectable level really gives this title a rare charm and respectability. The characters are way to well written to turn the story into a lewd fest down the road.
The game is gonna have a lot of replay value regardless cause we know for a fact that you can't get every girl in a single path, picking some girls will lock out others, so the game will be repayable that's not a problem, the problem is how to REALISTICALLY write a MC cured of impotency having fun with 20+ girls without him looking like a manwhore, especially now that you very much friendly, even romantic with some of them...

I REALLY hope Ocean isn't planing on turning this into a 'harem' of sorts.
IIRC he already confirmed it's not gonna be a harem.

Reactions: Desastrousman

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The game is gonna have a lot of replay value regardless cause we know for a fact that you can't get every girl in a single path, picking some girls will lock out others, so the game will be repayable that's not a problem, the problem is how to REALISTICALLY write a MC cured of impotency having fun with 20+ girls without him looking like a manwhore, especially now that you very much friendly, even romantic with some of them...

IIRC he already confirmed it's not gonna be a harem.
That's really comforting to know. I don't usually go for devs notes and such. So I'm missing out on alot of behind the scenes info. But in a sense I like it better this way. It's more immersive story-wise to discover the plot by actually playing it instead of milking a creator for easy answers. I've never been one to skip to the last page of a novel just to avoid reading the content. But I'll admit knowing it's not going to turn into a juvenile slut fest is quite reassuring.

:)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone knows, will Amber keep breasts piercings in rework or not? Not really a fan of them.
I like Amber with her piercings. While they may be from a wilder youth (we don't know the timing of when she got them), I think that Amber keeps them intentionally.

I see Amber as a very smart and perceptive woman... and the piercings are a part of who she is/how she presents herself.

She can hide them with clothing or choose to wear something so that they are on display, and the response of males and females to what they see helps her assess them.

If an 18-year-old male is coming to her for therapy and he has issues getting an erection, Amber can use her body and those piercings to help assess the validity of that claim and to also note what kind of attention the male gives her.

The MC does not pay any special attention to Amber, who is wearing a semi-sheer top showing those nipple piercings.

Any 18-year-old male who has a healthy libido is going to be drawn to looking at those piercings like his life depended on seeing them.

I think those piercings are for more than to just showcase Amber as a hot MILF who could be a bit wild, so I don't see her giving them up.

Reactions: yossa999

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
My guess is that lewdable but not LI characters will only be available when a player is not on an LI path at that point. The issue I can foresee is if the paths are split early (as should be the case with MC the way he is at the moment, he shouldn't really be a player of any kind) is that updates are not going to be able to cater to every LI every time, and some LI's could be waiting 4 or 5 episodes between storylines while the others catch up.
Ya, my guess would be choices will either be taken away based on whether the MC is in a relationship, or maybe like BaD there will be a point system that hurts the MC's score with their LI that they're in a relationship with if they do certain things that express interest toward another girl or demonstrate inherent disloyalty to the LI (like touching another girl's rear end for example) that would result in a break-up if the point score got too high, etc.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Little update about Elsa and Ayua
Okay so Elsa that's definitely an Update but Ayua is basically just the same thing as before worded differently either way we got an update which is good to know. Though romancing Elsa at least in my eyes is a betrayal to Summer but it'd be worth it for the fuck you to Sumner's Aunt.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
So I guess we can all agree that Ayua is not LI because MC is a Zane too?
You're forgetting the fact that Nami is related to the MC And she's 100% an LI so even if Nika turns out to be a Zane that probably wouldn't be the reason Ayua ends up not being an LI.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Little update about Elsa and Ayua
Tho it hurts, I hope Ayua atleast gets some amount of content cuz boi she has potential to be my fav
Although I could imagine that since she is a Zane she will be relevant in the end

Sep 18, 2022
I have no inside info, but I'm pretty confident that MC is not a Zane.

- Ayua is the daughter of Willy/Miru, and clearly hasn't met Nika/Nami before college + they are similar ages.
- Can't be the son of Katie. Katie is clearly still involved in Wollust (Designed costumes for the university) and has a relationship with Ayua. 0 chance she would have two kids a year apart (+preggo time) and nobody would be aware.
- We know nothing about Leia right now. Theories that she is the mother of Zara/Vanessa (snake jewelry, heterochromia). Possibly the strange woman that gave Nami an earring at the beach. Wouldn't make sense if that was their Mom.

- That leaves the possibility open that Willy had children with another woman. I find this unlikely because two children, 1 year apart, highly connected family, parents died in a crash leaving only Nojiko to take care of them. Just doesn't add up to me.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
As Ayua is at least "lewdable" she won't be canonically related to MC. She'd need to be included in the patch like Nami if that was the case.

If I recall correctly Patreon bans sexual relations between any family members who are cousins or closer.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
- That leaves the possibility open that Willy had children with another woman. I find this unlikely because two children, 1 year apart, highly connected family, parents died in a crash leaving only Nojiko to take care of them. Just doesn't add up to me.
Given there was enough chances for Willy spread some love to people other than Miru, Katie and Leia in the old WiAB, and given the way Willy treated Monica(?) there's a chance everyone in Summer's Gone is related...

Willy IS where it all began, after all* :sneaky:

*I might not be serious

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Given there was enough chances for Willy spread some love to people other than Miru, Katie and Leia in the old WiAB, and given the way Willy treated Monica(?) there's a chance everyone in Summer's Gone is related...

Willy IS where it all began, after all* :sneaky:

*I might not be serious
Imagine the end of the game being "and in the end, everyone was related and this was just my biggest incest fantasy"
Truly a game of all time

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 507 Votes