Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
After I saw the relationships from Ocean few years ago, I decided my first rout would be Namy/Bella. I'm happy that Amber has a route, not haply about lack of Bella/Amber route. I wish Nojiko would have a love route. I don't know if something has changed after, but then was no Nojiko love route.
Not every character has to be a LI, though, especially since there are plenty already.

And there was just no chance Bella would have something with Amber, her own mother.

Anyway, paths other than 'solo' will, as per Ocean own words, be very difficult to get, as, in my opinion, it should be, cause fortunately, not every game has to be a harem.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It would have made the first therapy session more interesting!

It's also a Very nice preview for those sexy times that will come when the Amber LI story advances.

I'll also admit that my command of the English language suffered more than a bit when I first saw that Amber image and the other treats ;)

Can you blame me?
I know I understand you, Amber looks pretty much like a young Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, my first crush ever when I was young.

(hopefully not as crazy, of course)

1309072.jpg

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Not every character has to be a LI, though, especially since there are plenty already.

And there was just no chance Bella would have something with Amber, her own mother.

Anyway, paths other than 'solo' will, as per Ocean own words, be very difficult to get, as, in my opinion, it should be, cause fortunately, not every game has to be a harem.
Actually I don't care about harem, some games make sence, some don't. And I think too about SG, harem doesn't make sence.
I mean in a parallel universe Bella/Amber would be hot, real hot.
I'm interested how Ocean will make Bella and Nami together in one route. They are like dog and cat combination. ;)

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Actually I don't care about harem, some games make sence, some don't. And I think too about SG, harem doesn't make sence.
I mean in a parallel universe Bella/Amber would be hot, real hot.
I'm interested how Ocean will make Bella and Nami together in one route. They are like dog and cat combination. ;)
If a three-way is ever possible in SG, I think it'll most likely be with Vicky and Mani. If I recall correctly when they both kissed, I do believe both of them said they felt good about it, and both are into the MC. That's where I'm putting my money.

Reactions: rudy007

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If a three-way is ever possible in SG, I think it'll most likely be with Vicky and Mani. If I recall correctly when they both kissed, I do believe both of them said they felt good about it, and both are into the MC. That's where I'm putting my money.
From what I remember, Victoria is pretty much THE open-minded LI of the game, likely compatible with about everyone. (everyone that wants it, of course, which isn't Mila's case, for example)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
From what I remember, Victoria is pretty much THE open-minded LI of the game, likely compatible with about everyone. (everyone that wants it, of course, which isn't Mila's case, for example)
Yes, you're right. I remember it from that list Ocean provided years ago. Some girls were under question mark, but main LI are more or less complete. Yes, Vic was only open-minded. But then I saw possible ending Nami/Bella (as well as separate too). The route I will finish first, no doubt. If I remember correctly, Nojiko wasn't a LI, but it was about some (not as LI) ending planed.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yes, you're right. I remember it from that list Ocean provided years ago. Some girls were under question mark, but main LI are more or less complete. Yes, Vic was only open-minded. But then I saw possible ending Nami/Bella (as well as separate too). The route I will finish first, no doubt. If I remember correctly, Nojiko wasn't a LI, but it was about some (not as LI) ending planed.
Oh nice. I wasn't aware of the possible character paths prior to actually playing the VN. But that's interesting info to have. I just enjoy speculating over spoilers when I'm about to try a new VN.

On a dif note though speaking about Victoria. When I was trying to get a story path with Mila, I went ahead and turned down going out with Victoria, and near the end of 4.5 when you spend the night at Vics place with Nami and Mila, I chose to take a walk with Vicky anyways (just out of feeling bad for rejecting her), I wasn't expecting Victoria to ask again, and rejecting her a second time was possibly the hardest scene to get through (those who've gone that path and taken that choice will know what I mean). That scene was complete heart pulverizing moment. So much so I had to roll-back and make a dif choice. I just couldn't do it.

So grats to Ocean for the top shelf writing there. I honestly wasn't expecting that. Only 1 other VN I've played that had a similar powerful scene to make a selection from. I'm sure many will know which VN I'm referencing. But yeh, Very well written.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Oh nice. I wasn't aware of the possible character paths prior to actually playing the VN. But that's interesting info to have. I just enjoy speculating over spoilers when I'm about to try a new VN.

On a dif note though speaking about Victoria. When I was trying to get a story path with Mila, I went ahead and turned down going out with Victoria, and near the end of 4.5 when you spend the night at Vics place with Nami and Mila, I chose to take a walk with Vicky anyways (just out of feeling bad for rejecting her), I wasn't expecting Victoria to ask again, and rejecting her a second time was possibly the hardest scene to get through (those who've gone that path and taken that choice will know what I mean). That scene was complete heart pulverizing moment. So much so I had to roll-back and make a dif choice. I just couldn't do it.

So grats to Ocean for the top shelf writing there. I honestly wasn't expecting that. Only 1 other VN I've played that had a similar powerful scene to make a selection from. I'm sure many will know which VN I'm referencing. But yeh, Very well written.
When you visit for the hot women and, in Season 1, you stay for the great story (and the hot women - let's be honest... :love:), you know just how good and immersive Summers Gone is.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

This game wouldn't have so high rating when story and renders weren't fantastic. Ocean make two games parallel, so when he works more on one, when he has a new idea, he can implement it on other game. There are funny scenes, sad scenes, emotional really good ones. And animations are beautiful. And long, not few pictures loop, proper animations. It would be much shorter development time without them, but it woudn't be the same. And anybody knows that.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Die you hear that?...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, yeah, but it's Summer's Gone though... even though Nami and the MCs exact situation is weird... and Ocean also created WiAB, where incest is kinda common, but hey !

But yeah since Ocean said there won't be anything between Bella and Amber, so be it :LOL:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well, yeah, but it's Summer's Gone though... even though Nami and the MCs exact situation is weird... and Ocean also created WiAB, where incest is kinda common, but hey !

But yeah since Ocean said there won't be anything between Bella and Amber, so be it :LOL:
The issue is that Bella and Amber are related in the non-patched version so there's no way round Patreon rules for them to have sexual contact together.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Gonna have to disagree with some of what you said honestly. Everything about Vic though I agree with but about Mila nah I only slightly agree. She absolutely isn't into a Throuple Relationship currently yes but that doesn't mean it won't change.

Vic can probably sweet talk her into it haha plus Nami basically says they were both ready to jump your bones at the movie night that includes Mila even when you have asked out Vic but so far the only Throuple I'd say basically guaranteed is obviously Nami + Bella. That is assuming the LI List posted a while ago is still mostly correct at least for the Main LIs

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Gonna have to disagree with some of what you said honestly. Everything about Vic though I agree with but about Mila nah I only slightly agree. She absolutely isn't into a Throuple Relationship currently yes but that doesn't mean it won't change.

Vic can probably sweet talk her into it haha plus Nami basically says they were both ready to jump your bones at the movie night that includes Mila even when you have asked out Vic but so far the only Throuple I'd say basically guaranteed is obviously Nami + Bella. That is assuming the LI List posted a while ago is still mostly correct at least for the Main LIs
What I said comes from Ocean.

Unless he changed his views recently, of course.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
What I said comes from Ocean.

Unless he changed his views recently, of course.
What I mentioned also comes from him just have a quick look on the Summer's Gone Subreddit and you'll find it where's a link to Ocean stating what you've claimed you got one because I wanna see this?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes