луна

Aug 24, 2021
Here is a brand new preview of CH 2, upgraded...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HOLY SHI... Amber is Smokin and I am very interested in just what prompted her to give the MC this display (because who could be more deserving!)

Anyone want to complain and say Amber is not worth waiting for???
Why is Amber pulling up her dress ?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Why is Amber pulling up her dress ?
She's teasing the MC (I can't imagine her doing this to anyone else). Now, we don't have any new CH 2 images with the MC but, WOW. Can you imagine Amber teasing the MC like this? As his therapist, does she go in and see if he is hard as a rock and ready to drive nails thru concrete? If he has not reacted to the show she puts on, then we know she will work Even harder to get through to him when they go visit the cabin - she seems determined to help the MC overcome the lack of a physical response. This is called My kind of incentive plan!

Reactions: rudy007

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Because it's a non-canonic treat, not a preview.
Is it possible that it was non-canon? Yes, BUT... what if the MC makes the right choices and it Is canon for those choices...

We know that Amber is an Li and there is nothing that Ocean has said regarding the CH 2 rework that says we cannot get a more teasing Amber... Imagine if this is before she becomes his therapist...

That would make the first several therapy sessions Very interesting.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Is it possible that it was non-canon? Yes, BUT... what if the MC makes the right choices and it Is canon for those choices...

We know that Amber is an Li and there is nothing that Ocean has said regarding the CH 2 rework that says we cannot get a more teasing Amber... Imagine if this is before she becomes his therapist...

That would make the first several therapy sessions Very interesting.
Mate the image is called " Amber-Treat-3.png ", I'm quite sure it's a treat lol.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You can forget that, won't happen.
After I saw the relationships from Ocean few years ago, I decided my first rout would be Namy/Bella. I'm happy that Amber has a route, not haply about lack of Bella/Amber route. I wish Nojiko would have a love route. I don't know if something has changed after, but then was no Nojiko love route.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Mate the image is called " Amber-Treat-3.png ", I'm quite sure it's a treat lol.
It would have made the first therapy session more interesting!

It's also a Very nice preview for those sexy times that will come when the Amber LI story advances.

I'll also admit that my command of the English language suffered more than a bit when I first saw that Amber image and the other treats ;)

Can you blame me?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
After I saw the relationships from Ocean few years ago, I decided my first rout would be Namy/Bella. I'm happy that Amber has a route, not haply about lack of Bella/Amber route. I wish Nojiko would have a love route. I don't know if something has changed after, but then was no Nojiko love route.
Not every character has to be a LI, though, especially since there are plenty already.

And there was just no chance Bella would have something with Amber, her own mother.

Anyway, paths other than 'solo' will, as per Ocean own words, be very difficult to get, as, in my opinion, it should be, cause fortunately, not every game has to be a harem.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It would have made the first therapy session more interesting!

It's also a Very nice preview for those sexy times that will come when the Amber LI story advances.

I'll also admit that my command of the English language suffered more than a bit when I first saw that Amber image and the other treats ;)

Can you blame me?
I know I understand you, Amber looks pretty much like a young Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, my first crush ever when I was young.

(hopefully not as crazy, of course)

1309072.jpg

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Not every character has to be a LI, though, especially since there are plenty already.

And there was just no chance Bella would have something with Amber, her own mother.

Anyway, paths other than 'solo' will, as per Ocean own words, be very difficult to get, as, in my opinion, it should be, cause fortunately, not every game has to be a harem.
Actually I don't care about harem, some games make sence, some don't. And I think too about SG, harem doesn't make sence.
I mean in a parallel universe Bella/Amber would be hot, real hot.
I'm interested how Ocean will make Bella and Nami together in one route. They are like dog and cat combination. ;)

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Actually I don't care about harem, some games make sence, some don't. And I think too about SG, harem doesn't make sence.
I mean in a parallel universe Bella/Amber would be hot, real hot.
I'm interested how Ocean will make Bella and Nami together in one route. They are like dog and cat combination. ;)
If a three-way is ever possible in SG, I think it'll most likely be with Vicky and Mani. If I recall correctly when they both kissed, I do believe both of them said they felt good about it, and both are into the MC. That's where I'm putting my money.

Reactions: rudy007

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If a three-way is ever possible in SG, I think it'll most likely be with Vicky and Mani. If I recall correctly when they both kissed, I do believe both of them said they felt good about it, and both are into the MC. That's where I'm putting my money.
From what I remember, Victoria is pretty much THE open-minded LI of the game, likely compatible with about everyone. (everyone that wants it, of course, which isn't Mila's case, for example)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
From what I remember, Victoria is pretty much THE open-minded LI of the game, likely compatible with about everyone. (everyone that wants it, of course, which isn't Mila's case, for example)
Yes, you're right. I remember it from that list Ocean provided years ago. Some girls were under question mark, but main LI are more or less complete. Yes, Vic was only open-minded. But then I saw possible ending Nami/Bella (as well as separate too). The route I will finish first, no doubt. If I remember correctly, Nojiko wasn't a LI, but it was about some (not as LI) ending planed.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes