Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
nahh Nia will just be a side chick that you can have threesomes with if you get the Nami path... double soulless sex .... so depraved and yet not a sin!

• Haha
Reactions: Tauro Thurius

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Those screenshots look really good, is that the remade version of WIAB?

I've never played it before and I aim to wait until it gets remade.
I'll just quote Ocean's in-game FAQ :)
1629289076756.png
could be and considering how we always see her in expensive enviroments that does add up to how Elsa described Summer mother and the importance she gives to her daughter surrounding herself with rich people instead of wasting time with deadbeats like the MC!

besides she does not have a sexy scar so ... pass!
I don't remember that being said of Sasha's mother? Rather of Elsa's mother = Summer's aunt, so no relation with Sasha as far as we are aware. I had forgotten one screenshot about her, and the look she gives strongly reminds me of Sasha again.
1629289225651.png

actually the remaking if we consider the models as gens such as victoria being a carbon copy of the doctor that married the MC uncle or the lawyer being basically the brunette model of Bella one must wonder!
Err in images of the remake? I haven't looked at them. Because in the current version they look nothing alike.

It's hard to know for sure, because there are so many potential LIs in the game already. Having said that, I'd be really surprised if she wasn't one of the main ones, since she seems very interested in the MC.
Ocean recently mentioned on Discord that Nia was not originally a main LI but that he is starting to like her so much (so do I) that he is thinking of promoting her to a main LI and giving her an ending.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
I was wondering what the name "Nami" means:
Nami - a female name of Japanese origin that means Beautiful.
Funny that Bella also means Beautiful in latin languages, and they are definitely beautiful.
In Greek, Maya means good mother, and she is good mother for her sister.
Victoria name of latin origin meaning victory, this leaves hope that Victoria will walk again.
Mila slavic name meaning gracious or dear, also fits well.
Sasha slavic short form of Alexandra or Alexander, which means defender.
I believe that the names were not chosen by chance.

then that has to be Sasha's mother?
quite possible )

May 8, 2018
I was wondering what the name "Nami" means:
Nami - a female name of Japanese origin that means Beautiful.
Funny that Bella also means Beautiful in latin languages, and they are definitely beautiful.
In Greek, Maya means good mother, and she is good mother for her sister.
Victoria name of latin origin meaning victory, this leaves hope that Victoria will walk again.
Mila slavic name meaning gracious or dear, also fits well.
Sasha slavic short form of Alexandra or Alexander, which means defender.
I believe that the names were not chosen by chance.

quite possible )
Some of the names like Nami and Nojiko come from One Piece, that's where Ocean got the names from.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Ocean recently mentioned on Discord that Nia was not originally a main LI but that he is starting to like her so much (so do I) that he is thinking of promoting her to a main LI and giving her an ending.
Oh, that's great news, because I really like her as well. Did he ever mention who the main LIs are? Some of them are obvious, but there are so many girls in the game already (and probably more coming) that it's really hard to figure out.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending). Latest status (everything can still change in development):

LIs:
Amber
: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Marla: main LI, "will stay an LI forever", should currently be married
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Vanessa: main LI (sub and equals routes), not compatible with Zara for a throuple
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending, "will never lose LI status"

Lewdables:
Cindy
(teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Kate: Ocean refuses to say if she is a LI for now but she is at least lewdable
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Maja: formerly main LI, now planned as lewdable but most likely will never be a LI again
Nancy: "lewdable" but not a LI
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI

Not LIs:
Ayua:
Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI

Melanie, Genevieve, etc: nothing conclusive has been mentioned about others. Not all LIs have been introduced yet but nearly all. Ocean has a limit and will not add many more.

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.

Last check: December 2, 2023

Last edited:

rj677

May 30, 2020
So, I played the beta and Im waiting for the full release before diving into specifics about the update

But one thing has to be said: Ocean really is one of the top devs around. Its unmatched how he always delivers both on the content and on the writing of his games (WIAB included of course ;))

One thing that always impresses me is how he incorporates every girl so organically in the story and how depending on your style of play and choices the interactions with each girl changes. For example, Bella can be an LI for some and an annoying bitch that you have to put up with to avenge and save Mila for others.

Also, I love the fact that there are no clear cut number of main LIs in this game and the fact that the MC can hang out with every girl if he so chooses. Other games just go the easy way: "dates and hang outs only for the 3-4 LIs and 1 selected side-girl, while the other girls are just casual sex "snacks" that you happen to find by "chance" ".

In this game, the MC could have or will have hang outs with more than 8 different girls... Are they LIs or friends? I dont know and it doesnt matter right now... It makes this game realistic, because IRL you dont hang out only with your Love Interests, you hang out with your friends too, and even if those hang outs are with LIs they dont all end in sex :ROFLMAO:.

For example, going to the movies doesnt imply a dick on the girls throat, or going to the gym doesnt imply a dick in the girls pussy while showering :ROFLMAO:.

Conclusion: Ocean is without a doubt one of the very best devs around :cool:

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: main LI
Nami: main LI
Mila: main LI
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl in the complex harem route)
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI
Nadia: main LI
Sasha: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Sonya: She "is on [Ocean]'s #1 place of girls". Not said exactly as "main LI" but very likely one
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Zara, Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).
Wow, Nadia? LI? i didnt see that coming but sounds interesting

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Zara could also be a LI. She seems as fierce judging by her demeanor during and after the basketball match. I think she's very pretty. :love:
Yeah she very well could be. Robin, Layla and Elsa also feel like potential LIs, and there could (and probably will) still be some other characters we haven't been introduced to yet (Nick's daughters in the next update? The women's first team? Others?).

tmanish0508

Mar 25, 2019
Mr. Oceanlab, I just want to say that you are a TRUE artist with TASTE! I never did any post, but you compelled me to do it! I am just in love with the story, animation, characters, and everything else!

A Big Thanks for your effort and hard work!
Wish you all best for rest of the development!

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Mila: main LI
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl in the complex harem route)
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub)
Nadia: main LI
Sasha: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Sonya: She "is on [Ocean]'s #1 place of girls". Not said exactly as "main LI" but very likely one
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Zara, Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).
Zara is a main LI too; you missed it but I asked about her in discord

4.40 star(s) 478 Votes