exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No possible way to pervert a story this much. The way Nami is attached to the MC makes this absolutely impossible.
What makes you think that? As far as I know, this is not yet certain. The game is built on routes. So you can't have all the girls at once, you have to make a decision. And why shouldn't Nami, or any other girl, be able to have something with others if you don't choose her? The people who are familiar with the real meaning of this tag, know that it doesn't necessarily have to be NTR. So far, none of the girls in the game isin a stable relationship. Without it there is no possibility of NTR at all.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I've seen conflicting comments on whether she is or isn't, but Nojiko better be a LI or else... I'll be very upset Mr. Ocean.
You got that Nojiko is dating someone? You'll even meet the kids of the guy (Nick I think it was) sometime in the future.

Reactions: codex35

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
yeah, nick was his name, but you never know how that's gonna turn out. I just really like Nojiko's model and the little bit of her character we have seen.
While it sure could end with her no longer dating Nick, I VERY much doubt that she would do anything more than caretaker stuff with the MC. That would be out of character for her like Victoria grabbing a pumpgun and go on a killing spree with the local hobo population. Well maybe not THAT far out of character, but you get the idea.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
While it sure could end with her no longer dating Nick, I VERY much doubt that she would do anything more than caretaker stuff with the MC. That would be out of character for her like Victoria grabbing a pumpgun and go on a killing spree with the local hobo population. Well maybe not THAT far out of character, but you get the idea.
If you look back in the thread, you have people saying Nojiko will be a LI and she won't be, that's why I'm not sure myself. Personally, I'm hoping she will be, and I know Ocean will do it right if she is. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
WIAB is being reworked with new renders because it started being developed when the dev was still a rookie, so he's reworking the chapters both story and render/animation wise. So you're just gonna have to wait until he starts releasing the remake.
Just confirming, didn't the dev at some point say that WIAB and SG where both in the same university? If that's so the future may see crossovers for some of the characters.

Reactions: Warscared

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, I hope she brings her gun with her so MC can take it and finally put an end to her misery.

Ain't gonna forget what that bitch did to Victoria.
Oh believe me, brother... I wanted to hate fuck that bitch to death as soon as I recognised her in the hallway, but I warmed up to her after;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game has no sexual content so far, but damn the teasing is something extraordinary.
All these extremely beautifully rendered girls and milfs, wearing the most risque outfits possible all the fucking time.

I mean, all the ladies are touchy feely with the MC, they all look great, it's not likely that you can get all of them later on, but I have so many I'm interested in, that I fear I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Anyway, as long as Mila and Victoria are on the list (and they obviously are) I can live with it, but the MC better be able to hook up with some of the milfs as well.

baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
Old saves not working, anyone in the same boat.
Yes, and it seems many people ran into this problem. A comment was made on this issue and others by Meushi:

Regarding Issues in Summer's Gone Ch.3.5 Beta

A. For players who were not previously using an incest patch:

Oceanlab (or perhaps the uploader) included the incest patch in the default game (it's within the archive.rpa).
This shouldn't be the case because:
a) Patreon (unless this just occurs in the SubscribeStar version).
b) It will force all players onto the incest version, including those who didn't choose to include it previously.

Edit: The incest patch has been removed from the default game (archive.rpa) in version Ch.3.5 Fixed Beta, so it won't have this problem.

For players who do not want incest, download the attached sg-disable-incest-mi.zip, extract it and copy the sg-disable-incest-mi.rpy/rpyc files into the "game" folder. If you later want incest, delete the sg-disable-incest-mi.rpy/rpyc files.

B. For players who are using incest patch(s):
The 'evil modder' deleted, changed, or didn't previously supply the incest patch.rpyc from v3.0 on LewdPatcher, which may lead to rollback errors when loading existing saves:
This is because the save files have pointers to indexes in the rpyc files. Deleting/significantly changing the rpyc file causes the indexes to change, so the save pointers can't find where to load to anymore.

To fix this, you need the old patch.rpyc you were using when the save was created, and the new 3.5 patch.rpy. Then when you run the game, patch.rpyc gets updated without breaking existing saves.

Otherwise try other saves/autosaves, sometimes you get lucky.

Anytime you install a mod/patch which doesn't include rpyc file(s), it's a good idea to keep a copy of the ones generated when you run the game, to handle this sort of problem when it crops up.

marcos199043 didn't [previously] include an rpyc with their , neither did scrappy's , so unless you kept the rpyc generated when you used it your saves might not be recoverable.

Edit: marcos now includes an rpyc with their custom ipatch, upgrading to the current version is a good idea for those previously using it.

C. For players who can't access the new 3.5 content:
You probably either;
a) Have an old version of the incest patch installed, try removing the patch.rpy/rpyc files from the "game" folder (or replace them with the current version of the patch).
b) Are/were using a mod, try removing the mod, or you may need to wait until the mod gets updated (don't think scrappy does betas).

D. Uncaught exception errors which mention music files:
When playing from an old save, you may trigger an error about missing music files:
Just click Ignore and you should be able to continue.

The patch has to be updated each version.

Go into Options, under Skip select Unseen text. Now you can skip text the game thinks you haven't seen before.
Just keep an eye on it though, because eventually you'll hit stuff you really haven't seen yet.

Unfortunately you're mistaken. You can toggle trans content, but not incest when the patch is installed (at least not without a mod).

You might be using an old version of the patch, the one I downloaded from LewdPatcher today seems to unlock ImageL1?

As discussed at A, they can't, because in the standard version of the game it's included in the archive.rpa. So maybe you shouldn't call legitimate bug reports crying eh?

Yes, unfortunately given there's no way to turn it off (without a mod).

Because it hasn't been updated to Ch3.5 (don't think scrappy does beta versions, probably will be back once the final version comes out).

Reactions: Meushi

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
Ugh....picking one LI is torture because they're all so well written. I like Mila, Bella, Nami, Victoria, and I assume Sonya. Now I hear Amber is a LI too. It's not fair. I still haven't figured out which path to choose.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Carefree247
4.30 star(s) 507 Votes