Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If this is indeed true, then this confirms my suspicions, that there is a harem route (with Victoria in it) + Bella/Nami as a possible outcome.
My predictions for members of the harem route(s) are:
1. Victoria, Maja, Nami, Nia (definitly a sub but also highly compatible with everyone (especially Nami) in the first list), Mila, Sonya, (the "easy" and happy route)
2. ... (+) Bella (highly unlikely), Nadia, Zara, Robin (domination route depending on how MC reacts in the next chapter)
3. Ayua and Sasha and the rest (but I don't have any idea about them so again depending on the next chapters they could be on both lists)
(I'm not making a "sub route"- list because I don't play that way and apart from Victoria everyone else can be in that one)
Luckily, no harem routes at all confirmed by dev. He mentioned that at most you may get something lie two girls and it will not be without trouble.

Most likely that list is about routes you can do simultaneously but eventually split, choose. Also, I remeber reading that you could bang every girl in the game by choosing the right actions. But sex and actual routes are probably different things.

Ocean's quote on the harem topic:

I like girls that are more than just fuck-props and this is also why I said that a harem will never be a part of the game. It would effectively destroy all the character buildup and independence.

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's weird to think she's not, personally I'm all for it and it really doesn't matter all that much.

It's just weird that she's characterized as a repulsive closed off emotionally stunted cunt who hates people and has less that 4 friends. Can you imagine this gal going around clubs and whatnot having a pick at hot dudes and banging them?

I'm holding my breath that there's more to this or maybe not and she really just got horny, picked a random dude, threatened him with a goodtime and banged him lmao
I agree! I thought Bella would also be a virgin, just one of those who pretend they're not so they can attack others for it the way they avoid being attacked by pretending. I'm surprised that she isn't because she hasn't connected to anyone until now and I didn't think she'd simply go for cheap sex. Losing your virginity to a one-night stand is really lame.

Luckily, no harem routes at all confirmed by dev. He mentioned that at most you may get something lie two girls and it will not be without trouble.

Most likely that list is about routes you can do simultaneously but eventually split, choose. Also, I remeber reading that you could bang every girl in the game by choosing the right actions. But sex and actual routes are probably different things. Again, harem has been discarded fully by Ocean himself:
Well I have to contradict you there.
So what I think the contradiction is here is that he denies harem as in the sense of having every girl share the MC. That makes no sense and he won't have it in his games. But there can be several girls in a mini-harem if they are okay with sharing with each other. He already said Amber/Bella won't be compatible, while Nami/Bella can be, for example. And we know that Victoria will work out with everyone, so that would be already three girls. But his preference remains for throuples.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Which contradiction?

You mean about the harem ending? I would take the 2021 info as more likely. The quote I posted is from Februaru this year here in f95. All other things are just what I said: no harem, but mosy than one girl is possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tallomellow32

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Which contradiction?

You mean about the harem ending? I would take the 2021 info as more likely. The quote I posted is from Februaru this year here in f95.
Well you denied Ocean confirmed any harem route in the game. But he did :)
I've updated my post.

Also I had reached the limit of screenshots per post I think.
More on harem:
And that's all the content I could find on the topic. So it's balanced but I think we can expect multiple throuples at least. The opposition to a complete harem is certain and makes a lot of sense, but my interpretation is that there could be some mini-harems. It is possible that Ocean has changed his position from 18 months ago though.

More regarding Nami/Bella:

More regarding Bella and routes per LI:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well you denied Ocean confirmed any harem route in the game. But he did :)
I've updated my post.
Last info I remember on the subject was exactly as I said: it would be possible to have more than one girl, but only some girls will want that. And hinted to take as a grant of salt. That quote is february, as I recall. Maybe be wrong.

I did not denied Ocean confirmed a harem, I said he confirmed no harem, so decision must have changed. And while I doubt it, can change again.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Last info I remember on the subject was exactly as I said: it would be possible to have more than one girl, but only some girls will want that. And hinted to take as a grant of salt. That quote is february, as I recall. Maybe be wrong.

I did not denied Ocean confirmed a harem, I said he confirmed no harem, so decision must have changed. And while I doubt it, can change again.
I've updated my previous post with more info. Most of the quotes from him saying that there will be a harem route date from early 2020, so if anything I'm leaving the door open that he might have changed his mind about that since then. I've shared pretty much everything he said on the topic in Discord in my last couple of posts, including the February post you referred to, so you can make your own opinion :) "No to an extent of harem" with everything else he's said means to me no complete harem with all the girls in it, but there can be "mini-harems" with groupings of girls that are compatible with each other and okay with sharing.

Reactions: Damien8d and Ayhsel

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

I agree! I thought Bella would also be a virgin, just one of those who pretend they're not so they can attack others for it the way they avoid being attacked by pretending. I'm surprised that she isn't because she hasn't connected to anyone until now and I didn't think she'd simply go for cheap sex. Losing your virginity to a one-night stand is really lame.

So what I think the contradiction is here is that he denies harem as in the sense of having every girl share the MC. That makes no sense and he won't have it in his games. But there can be several girls in a mini-harem if they are okay with sharing with each other. He already said Amber/Bella won't be compatible, while Nami/Bella can be, for example. And we know that Victoria will work out with everyone, so that would be already three girls. But his preference remains for throuples.
BTW? before the war? its a game on the 70´s where you play as the father of the MC from WIAB where you and you brother join the bikers and go around fucking everyone and you fight against some other group and the survivors of the other groups end up forming the krays from WIAB ?

as for the harem ending i can never imagine an Harem with girls who are not into girls also or are submissive an harem with Bella even a submissive one where Nia is also part .... Nia is so going to be bullyed by Bella yes she will act submissive with the MC but when you are not around it will be a look what i found situation with Bella leaking pics of Nia to humilliate her!

Also in an Harem route the most important thing is who will be the 1st girl? Mila or Nami makes sense even Victoria the 1st 2 because they prefer to share over loosing the only reliable man they have and Victoria because i think that is just part of her personality and not wanting other girls to suffer just because she got the dude while a Harem with Bella as the 1st girl might become hell for most other girls except for Nadjia and Ayua and perhaps that girl that gets competitive with Nadia...

actually a Harem in a MC sub path might be possible for a Bella 1st girl situation with AYua Nadia and her competitive friend if you try and add Robin into the mix or Sasha it might spell disaster!

Sasha is another hard to see a harem route where she is not the 1st choice and even then! As for the religious girl harem is already part of her culture so just cough up the price of 10 camels to her father and make a mock conversion to his religion cerimony!

1629359649627.png
i think i just came thinking of all the monstrous shit i will do to Bella i told you bitches she is Anal sub material!

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
My vision with SG has changed quite a bit from 2020 to now.
Back then SG was planned to be a lot darker.

I did cut down on the "real" dark stuff to not make the game too bloated and because I don't stand behind it anymore. (The vision of all games has changed quite a bit. (WiAB, SG, etc.))

MC is an asshole, but he is not a totally fucked up psycho.
The game is about healing.

But still, the MC will never become a real wholesome nice boy. That's just not him.

And about harems.

There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.
The only thing this game will feature is triangles.

And those don't come without their drawbacks.
Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I don't see him as an asshole. He is just a guy who is indifferent because he can't let anyone or his emotions in as result of what happened with Summer. People's expectation that he should be nice to them is on them. He has no obligation to like or be nice or do them any favors. People keep prodding him and trying to change him to what they think he should be like are the ones who are the assholes even if they think they are trying to help him. Nami, as his sis, might have a right to do so. Because she is his sis and because she is the only one with whom he can be open enough to tell her that he does want to change.
It's just my opinion, though.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
crap this MC just became so much less relatable! no psycho? so we can not lure Kai or whatever is name was into an abandoned shack lock him inside and set it on fire? probably with his best buddy ?

does that mean we can not dominate a girl or two into fucking the basketball team captain use a dildo or a strap-on on his ass and make him a submissive cuck while we record and use it as leverage to get into the 1st team? because that was my plan with Nadia and her friend as a way to make them repay to me the handcuffs in the girls locker room situation!

i wanted to make the school shooter or....

the dude that lures that reporter bitch with the help of jeff troy and that other black dude overpower them and then the 2 black dudes spitroast the bitch while we record it with her camera and while they think its just recording we set it to broadcast nationwide 2 less dudes for the 1st team and the bitch gets humiliated!

as for the court if it gets there i will just get Bella to lie and say she was fucking me at the time!

and do not worry this is just my imagination whenever i have to get a revenge i just use laxatives and make a coffee peace offer!
always fun to watch them turning red and start running while they leave a brown trail all the way to the bathroom!

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for the clarification Ocean! It is no surprise that your view of the game has changed since 2020.

I did cut down on the "real" dark stuff to not make the game too bloated and because I don't stand behind it anymore. (The vision of all games has changed quite a bit. (WiAB, SG, etc.))

But still, the MC will never become a real wholesome nice boy. That's just not him.
Cutting down on the harem is an easy trade off as far as I'm concerned for a lighter, brighter path for the game and the MC. I have also always thought the game was about healing, and I would have disliked a dark turn. Yet the dark path for Bella still seems like a thing, there even was a choice related to this in the 3.5 chapter I think?
Well, I would have preferred MC to turn into a great guy standing up for what's right, without having to be a cheerful beacon of positivity like Victoria. But I trust your character development!

And about harems.

There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.

Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)
More than two girls at the same time still looks reasonable at this point, Nami + Nia for example seem very compatible, and Victoria just fits well with everyone. But there is a lot of story left to write to change this assumption.
Having drawbacks is a good thing to make a more credible love triangle, but only if the challenges are real, vary somewhat from one triangle to the other, and can be overcome. At least that sounds a lot more interesting to me than a harem (almost) everyone is just happy to join like in WVM, but to each their own! :)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.)
Damn that sounds good! But also like too much teasing, damn!

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

And about harems.

Glad you cleared up the harem discussion.

Tho calling it a harem is a stretch. It'll be love triangles then? That'll be completely fine.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I wonder if dev meant boardgame harem will happen in the imagination of the players(like in BaD) or if there's an actual orgy which takes place during game sessions.
It is quite clear he meant in the D&D sessions. The actual players won't have an orgy, but their RPG characters could be in a harem. So in their shared imagination, like we've also seen in BaDIK.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
crap this MC just became so much less relatable! no psycho? so we can not lure Kai or whatever is name was into an abandoned shack lock him inside and set it on fire? probably with his best buddy ?

does that mean we can not dominate a girl or two into fucking the basketball team captain use a dildo or a strap-on on his ass and make him a submissive cuck while we record and use it as leverage to get into the 1st team? because that was my plan with Nadia and her friend as a way to make them repay to me the handcuffs in the girls locker room situation!

i wanted to make the school shooter or....

the dude that lures that reporter bitch with the help of jeff troy and that other black dude overpower them and then the 2 black dudes spitroast the bitch while we record it with her camera and while they think its just recording we set it to broadcast nationwide 2 less dudes for the 1st team and the bitch gets humiliated!

as for the court if it gets there i will just get Bella to lie and say she was fucking me at the time!

and do not worry this is just my imagination whenever i have to get a revenge i just use laxatives and make a coffee peace offer!
always fun to watch them turning red and start running while they leave a brown trail all the way to the bathroom!
so many enemies left uncrushed

Malek1t

May 26, 2021

And about harems.

Some characters can still die?

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes