Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so many enemies left uncrushed
indeed also the burning down the shack it would be just half burned one would open the door at the last moment to let them out and give out the warning! do not mess with the people i love... you might end up getting burned!

as for the bitch reporter probably put some moves on her lace her drink so the dudes could only get rape by negligence (instead of the worst ...) and pretend you did not understood how to operate the camera or blame it on troy i am sure its very believable that he is an idiot!

if the bitch reporter is a lesbian Nadia and Zoe (was that her name?) could do the hard work with the strap on and 3 enemies crushed in a single moment! not to mention that the crazy bitch could go to jail for perverting the youth i mean she is the adult in that situation!

is there enemy left to crush ? probably the players from the other teams but nothing like unleashing a jar of itching powder in the air conditioning of their locker room or unleash a rat in their locker room while they are dressing and see them scream like little bitches and maybe a few of them run out of the locker totally naked!

also get nojiko boyfriend daughters number and get a shitload of photos of them being nasty sluts if he breaks her heart some internet fapping material will show up on the internet... maybe get Jeff to help out if one does not want to get into trouble personally?

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Some have mentioned that SG will have 20 something chapters. Is it confirmed or just a rumor?
The plan is 30 chapters. Which is both exciting and worrying.

Some characters can still die?
Was this ever (a)
  • possibility?
  • planned?
  • foreshadowed in the game?
  • announced by the dev?
Ocean has stated that his characters can die. He has never said any of them will though, that might depend on choices. But that is a possibility we need to be ready for... After all, we have racers in the cast, and MC is making enemies too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Mila: main LI
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl in the complex harem route)
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub)
Nadia: main LI
Sasha: main LI
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Sonya: She "is on [Ocean]'s #1 place of girls". Not said exactly as "main LI" but very likely one
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).
:oops: :oops: :cry:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks a bunch for the responses, folks. 30 chapters will make one hell of a journey. I'm very excited about it. The writing is spectacular so far, hope it will get even better in the future!
Not only SG will have 30 chapters,but where It All Began will also have 30 chapters,and Ocean is planning to have a total of 5 games in this universe.
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Mila: main LI
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub)
Nadia: main LI
Sasha: main LI
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Sonya: She "is on [Ocean]'s #1 place of girls". Not said exactly as "main LI" but very likely one
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).
I hope Nami/Bella is really possible,having to choose between the 2 is a real pain(tho Nami still makes the #1 place for me)

Reactions: lonelyk

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I realize that I will get a lot of angry replies to this but with 30 chapters at this pace? I'd be surprised if this will ever get finished, plus all the other games he's planning, it's just not doable imo. I like this game like I said a couple times here already but I'm also realistic, it's just way too much time.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
You'll never know. Perhaps he's planning to expand, hiring artists and writers, to share the workload.

Maybe some chapters will be significantly shorter than the others. I understand at this pace, it seems very unlikely doing it all alone. It could very well be possible with a team, though.

Reactions: John Ness

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
My vision with SG has changed quite a bit from 2020 to now.
Back then SG was planned to be a lot darker.

I did cut down on the "real" dark stuff to not make the game too bloated and because I don't stand behind it anymore. (The vision of all games has changed quite a bit. (WiAB, SG, etc.))

MC is an asshole, but he is not a totally fucked up psycho.
The game is about healing.

But still, the MC will never become a real wholesome nice boy. That's just not him.

And about harems.

There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.
The only thing this game will feature is triangles.

And those don't come without their drawbacks.
Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.)
Triangles huh? I know my choice will be: Bella and Sasha (no surprises here and it's not that hard of a decision). Still a little sad that's not all of my top 5 would be in a harem. But oh well, triangle is good enough. Thanks for the clarification

Reactions: _BB_

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
You'll never know. Perhaps he's planning to expand, hiring artists and writers, to share the workload.

Maybe some chapters will be significantly shorter than the others. I understand at this pace, it seems very unlikely doing it all alone. It could very well be possible with a team, though.
Writers he's said he never will because he has the story in his head already. Artists that's different, he's said he plans to hire artists once he moves to Blender (after season 1 is complete I think) but he would need to find talented artists that produce renders as good as he does himself or better, and of a similar style, so that won't be easy.

She's not in my top5 at the moment, probably not even top10, but you can't go wrong with Ocean's favorite girl! I look forward to her story like all others :)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
This game so much better then first one. First one looks crumpled and spontaneous (and weird sometimes). This one definitely a huge step forward.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes