Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
As far as love interests are concerned the idea that Bella would knowingly share a boyfriend/lover with another girl seems inconceivable to me. o_O Bella seems like the kind of girl whose good opinion, trust and heart would be nigh on impossible to win but when, once won, would be given over unreservedly to the other party in return for an identical commitment from them. Bella seems like an "all or nothing " kind of girl who when in love would give herself over completely to her beloved, expecting an "all and everything" commitment from that person in return. The idea that Bella would consciously share a boyfriend/lover with any other character in Summer’s Gone seems unlikely to the point of impossibility, as far as I am concerned, based on what I have experienced and know about the female of the species. :unsure:

Conversely would anyone who had won Bella as a girlfriend have eyes for anybody else at the same time?

I think not is all that I can say! :cautious:
She certainly is that way, I think so too but there's this thing called character development.

But really I don't think she's the type of girl to agree to a compromise, ocean seem to say it's only love triangles (?) so I don't think it'll be full on sharing. At least definitely not with bella.

Sep 3, 2020
This is a bit surprising... Bella seemed more the type to require some level of intimacy before giving herself to a man. She doesn't strike me as a hookup kind of girl. I'm keeping in mind that we still do not know her all that well, and she could have been very adventurous for the same reasons we're assuming she was not. Given our interactions with her and the people around her, it seemed as if she never allowed any guys to get that close with her. But like I said before, we really do not know her as of yet. If Ocean really plans on making this AVN 30 chapters long, then we still have a long way to go before we can truly understand her. Honestly, I don't mind at all, so long as she wasn't... too adventurous lol. I'm here for the love story or romance between her and the MC at the end of the day so it really doesn't mean that much to me. We all can't be saints in reality. And without making this any longer, that's why I love this AVN so much. Because it's more realistic than most of the other AVN's on this site.
already commented on this but I'll do it again I'm with you sis I don't care

I don't care that Bella is not a virgin

I love her more than anything in the world

don't get me wrong I hate the idea of someone else kissing and touching Bella

besides us

but that's normal everybody feels the same way about their girlfriends or boyfriends EX
as long as we don't see Bella being with anyone else I'm cool with it like I said we are Bella's future

and technically just because Bella is not a virgin does not mean she sleeps around it just means she had sex once with someone and maybe that someone used her and broke her heart

as long as she was not raped

Sep 3, 2020
herm dude if she was raped then it would most surely not be her fault... as for a dude using her and breaking her heart its her fault i mean the dude just wanted to stick his dick in her she was the one that demanded the romance so whats a guy supposed to do? if we really really really want to stick our dick in a girl? the other option is raping her so... jail? no thanks i will just lie into her panties!

Also no man ever born as ever seduced a girl without her sending him all the signs that he should give her a try! yes those signs can be unconscious but they are still there!

although depending on the western country/state to lie to a woman to get her to bed can be considered a form of rape!
I hope this game does not show Bella being with someone else besides the'mc that would really destroy me
and
bro you're the leader of team Sasha they are the second strongest team

:cry:how would you feel if somebody broke Sasha's heart

or if Sasha were with someone else before you

you would probably order team Sasha to wipe out their entire nation

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I hope this game does not show Bella being with someone else besides the'mc that would really destroy me
and
bro you're the leader of team Sasha they are the second strongest team

:censored:how would you feel if somebody broke Sasha's heart

or if Sasha were with someone else before you

you would probably order team Sasha to wipe out their entire nation
she as already been trough it all! and from the ashes she was reborn stronger in flesh and mind! all of those who contributed to her suffering are just memories now and only one thing is left to finish

as she stated to her abuser "i am not sure if this is your biggest mistake, but it sure will be your last!"

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

Hello,

It's time to leave the BETA behind us and it's time for me to leave Chapter 3.5 behind me.

Down below you'll find a changelog but to summerise the changes from the BETA to here:

- 138 new Ch1 renders.
- 3 simple Ch1 animations were added.
- 6 renders added to Ch 3x5.
- Three licensed music tracks were added to Ch1. (The reworked parts.)
- Also most typos and bugs got fixed.

If you ever experience cinematics skipping out of nowhere... Please make sure you've disabled "Skip transitions"! Do not activate it.

If you already played Chapter 3.5 BETA, I wouldn't say it is worth replaying it. (But it might increase save compatibility later.)
The only worthwhile thingy might be the new Ch1 renders.

This Beta to Full version took a little longer.
I was quite busy in RL but also had to create 140 renders for Ch1 in around two weeks. (While also doing WiAB.)

Tomorrow I'll have my first Covid vaccination shot and if it doesn't destroy me, work on Ch4 will begin tomorrow.

There will be a post next week about Chapter 4.
What to expect, etc.

Also... A big thanks to everyone who supports me here! We've reached a new goal and it's a big one.
I'll give out some info about this goal next week in the Ch4 info dev log.

View attachment 1361338
Where is link ?

byferohck

Aug 10, 2020
Guys, let's not confuse dreams with reality.
30 chapters are impossible, I mean it is buuuut we won't be alive then.
Me personally, i want to be true.
When the time comes, Ocean will agree with 3d artists for the game, why would it be impossible?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
She certainly is that way, I think so too but there's this thing called character development.

But really I don't think she's the type of girl to agree to a compromise, ocean seem to say it's only love triangles (?) so I don't think it'll be full on sharing. At least definitely not with bella.
Hand on heart I can't imagine Bella tolerating a partner who wasn't faithful to her or being in a serious non-monogamous relationship with anybody. I think she would be completely faithful to her partner in a genuine romantic relationship and take such a relationship very seriously indeed. That's the vibe I'm getting from her and my opinion for what it's worth. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Garvelt

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Sonya: main LI and "on [Ocean]'s #1 place of girls".
Mila: main LI
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub)
Nadia: main LI
Sasha: main LI
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).
Wait... Ocean's no.1 place of girls? Does Oceans fave girl is Sonya? This getting me excited for I want Sonya content the most cause she is also my favorite. Should realize it sooner with the banner and Oceans pfp.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Wait... Ocean's no.1 place of girls? Does Oceans fave girl is Sonya? This getting me excited for I want Sonya content the most cause she is also my favorite. Should realize it sooner with the banner and Oceans pfp.
Yeah she is!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After her his favorites are Sasha and Nadia, and after them Bella. 4 of his top 5 anyway, maybe someone else is inserted in between.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah she is!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After her his favorites are Sasha and Nadia, and after them Bella. 4 of his top 5 anyway, maybe someone else is inserted in between.
I have almost similar ranking with Ocean I see.
My ranking rn and possibly change in the future:
1. Sonya
2. Nadia
3. Bella
4. Sasha
5. Nami/Robin

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes