Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Nami is jeaulous asf, specially shown after the date with Bella, she's gonna have some sort of mental breakdown before sharing the MC. At least in her current state I think lol.
Well we now know it's possible and I can imagine a Harley Quinn (Nami) and Poison Ivy (Bella) situation for both of them + MC, after they're on the same side.
After they're succesfully fighting against the reporter and/or Zara, Bella in the heat of the moment kisses Nami.
Nami's at first disturbed and/or emberassed as she only ever considered MC as a love interest but finds herself more and more interested in Bella after they made peace with each other and she finds out that they have surprisingly much in common and therefore persuing a Bi-relationship to hit 2 birds with one stone doesn't seem as unlikely anymore.

However Nami + Mila (Edit: look at Darkdevil66s screenshots), Nia or Victoria is more likely so far. (as she kinda pushed MC to the first 2 already and Victoria is possible with nearly anyone)

Last edited:

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
No love for Zara? She has less screentime but she's probably one of the best looking girls alongside Sasha, Nami, Amber and Maja.

Judging from what we've seen so far, Zara seems to be one of those who are really competitive to a fault and has a penchant for being a sore loser. She also seems to be the one to wear the shoes in a relationship and would likely peg the protagonist. She still has no life outside of school slice-of-life like like the sports tournaments but we're still early on so we might get more of her soon.

View attachment 1362800
Well maybe but the way I perceived her is more of a closet masochist/powerbottom and she's really and I mean reaaaally thirsty for MC's dick.
I always imagined her saying something along the lines of "punish me senpai" after MC get's his revenge on her or Mc outsmarting her again and this time not taking her bullshit as Nadja and Robin weren't on her side this time.
Afterwards she's then going to deliberatly try to get Mc in trouble for another spanking ^^ (at least on a potential domination path)

• Haha
Reactions: Soundgfx

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
she's really and I mean reaaaally thirsty for MC's dick.
Everyone seemed to be like that when they all heard bella made out with the protagonist.

Pretty sure they're just curious but curiosity does lead to more things, after the stunt the MC pulled on Nadia and Zara they probably are impressed. They might be sore losers now but they'll probably laugh at it later that they got played real bad.

the little revenge thingy they put the mc through isn't something to be taken seriously I guess, the mc understands and willingly let himself be played out of understanding that they need an outlet for their frustration, he could've put up a fight but did not, I have a feeling robin might help.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Actually, the reason why I think Nami could potentially work for a love triangle is precisely because of the taboo relationship.

Something around these lines, both in bed after making love (I know, I am a very romantic monster, that is why make love and not have sex:love:), Nami resting her head on his chest, MC playing with her red hair, her eyes watery.

Nami: I guess having that talk was not that bad.
Ayhsel: I guess not.
Nami: What are we going to say to mom? You should have seen how she reacted when I joke about you and I fucking. When she learns, she is going to freak out if not outright kill us.
Ayhsel: We'll deal with it, when the times comes. I guess I would have to break it with Bella, whatever it is that we have.
Nami: I don't want to break this family.... fuck.. I hate myself and I hate you. I have a proposal. Don't break with her. Yet, at least.
Ayhsel:.... ?
Nami: Mom already knows you are dating her. If you suddenly break up with her she will worry and again everything we do will be suspicious to her, she already have weird ideas about us.
Ayhsel: Well, given where we are, she was right. Not the only one that hinted it, though. But, so what? You are asking me to lie to Bella, mom and everybody so we can hide it?
Nami: No. Yes. I don't know... I know, it is fucked up. But I can't have mom hate me for being with you and I can't end this. So yes, I am asking you to keep dating that evil blonde bitch.
Ayhsel: Nami, this is beyond wrong. If they find out, we are going to destroy our lives too. You sure this is what you want?
Nami:..... I don't see any way out.

Stupid and silly, I know, but hey, it would be interesting to see. But that would be if I ever manage to play another route that is not my queens. Maybe, once the game is over. A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
I can definitely see something like than happen, and yes, I too am a bit of romantic at heart so I always choose the love path and tend to focus on the characters least likely to get a happy ending like the childhood best friend/roommate/sister, or the older, more mature but just as ripe and experienced ladies as well. I do like Bella and even plan on making a separate save for her, but right now I feel like the most natural fit with Nami is Mila... or a possible Mila + Victoria combo as they also get along quite well, not to mention Mila pushing the MC to date Victoria.

Agreed. Honestly, given how we are introduced to the MC and Summer and how broken he is at the beginning, the only character I felt vibe instantly was with Mila. Now sure, she could just be friend-zoned, but c'mon when she has a personality and troubled backstory plus looks the way she looks, its no contest for me. The only question is to try and date other girls behind her back or just be honest with her.

Truthfully there are just too many gorgeous ladies in the game, even among the milfs, and as of late, I do seem to prefer thouples/smaller committed poly-amorous relationships or mini-harems for lack of better word. They tend to be more personal and romantic than bigger harems that can get out of control and come across as disconnected. Hopefully Ocean decides to include more than one throuple route/path combination as I find it near impossible to just pick solo routes only. Literally couldn't go wrong with any of the girls so far.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Everyone seemed to be like that when they all heard bella made out with the protagonist.

Pretty sure they're just curious but curiosity does lead to more things, after the stunt the MC pulled on Nadia and Zara they probably are impressed. They might be sore losers now but they'll probably laugh at it later that they got played real bad.

the little revenge thingy they put the mc through isn't something to be taken seriously I guess, the mc understands and willingly let himself be played out of understanding that they need an outlet for their frustration, he could've put up a fight but did not, I have a feeling robin might help.
Well of course they're curious!
MC so far has the best body of all the guys in school and doesn't have that rapey vibe surrounding him most other guys have in that school.
Plus there are already at least 8 girls if not more thirsty for him(Nia, Nami, Bella, Mila, Victoria, Robin, Nadja, Sonya...) and they're deffinitly not subtle about it. (they're watching MCs ass and crotch as if they were bulls seeing a red wall)
Zara therefore naturally is curious as everyone she knows is interested in MC and after MC made that powermove and made her look like an idiot she immideatly took the chance to get MC out of his clothes.
If it wasn't for Nadja, then he would've stood there naked in all his glory (in her mind).
However she isn't stupid as she basically dared him to take revenge on her with her actions. (Nadja and Robin were only a means to that end imo)
She definitly wants to leave an impression on him ("notice me senpai").
If she would've truly wanted to destroy the MC she would've tried to embaress him infront of the school (which wouldn't have worked btw as he wouldn't have given a single fuck)
If she truly wanted to intimidate MC then she would've threatened Nami (which would've earned her beeing completely destroyed by the MC)
The way I perceive her is her beeing a spoiled brat who subconciously wants someone so spank her and MC with his attitude and him taking no shit from anyone would be her perfect dom to her power bottom.

However I already made countless cases for that "incident" to be a little more than "innocent hazing" (imo there is no such thing).
This situation could go wrong in a thousand ways (and definitly not the way Zara would've wanted) which makes me think, that she and Nadja didn't really think this through.

Last edited:

BjornAke

Jul 28, 2019
I've played the previous release, and it is definitely an impressive game.
Great animation, amazingly well done in game film clips, absolutely gorgeous models and a story that is definitely able to keep you playing the game without skips.

Something definitely worth the download and to give some support.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I think Nami and that cool black dude are gonna be a thing.
Well if you let him "take care of her" that is... - nothing against him but that NTR path wouldn't happen in any of my playthroughs and the way I perceived Nami so far it could definitly get messy with her trying to get MC jealous.
I personally wouldn't want that drama and with her and MC moving out together with 2 other girls it could get annoying really fast.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
However I already made countless cases for that "incident" to be a little more than "innocent hazing" (imo there is no such thing). This situation could go wrong in a thousand ways (and definitly not the way Zara would've wanted)
Yes that is true there's a lot of things that can go wrong but I have this strong feeling robin will come through and help.

If not I'm certain the protagonist can find ways to escape if he tried, he's already demonstrated his ability to think hard on the spot during the basketball match.
which makes me think, that she and Nadja didn't really think this through.
They definitely did not and they are most definitely spontaneous thinkers.

laeg37

Aug 20, 2021
shit i am glad that i made new account .... this game is awesome and waited for this update so long...:love:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
This is the most socially resentful and toxic MC of all f95.
The reason why I love this MC is his inner conflicts, struggles, trying to adapt to "normal" life. I've been through such a dark point in my life and I actually feel really connected to him. He has a rich personality with good amount of mystery surrounding his story. He mentioned that he wants to be "normal", but struggles like most of us do/did nowadays, especially after he's been through a traumatic event that's still haunting him.

With all due respect, I think simply labeling him as "toxic" does him no justice. He's complex and that's what I love about him.

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
This is the most socially resentful and toxic MC of all f95.
Yeah but majority of the main characters in the VNs in this site are all borderline rapey, creepy and muscleheaded perverts.

This protagonist might be edgy, unhinged and quite manipulative but he's got more personality that most, even if that personality is being a sad empty shell hidden under a mask of edginess.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes