Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Any speculations, folks? :unsure:
- Nancy (RPG-friend of Nadja, hints from Bella at the restaurant scene and so far the most likely candidat)
- Mila (says a lot of suspicious stuff that could just be misleading (about experimenting with anal and her having a secret she will tell MC when she knows him better + her not getting along with her parents but that could also just be an abusive/neglecting household) at the gym scene and during their date at the park) (unlikely however as she's one of the main LI and was already there before the trans-tag was added)
- the girls in the toilet (who aparently look forward to seeing a lot of boobs because of the new sportsgear)
- the female hairdresser (since at least the male hairdresser is definitly part of the lgbtq-community)
- basically every girl you haven't seen naked (therefore excluding Nami, Bella, Nia, Nadja,)
my further speculation:
- (unlikely) Robin could be possible as she followed MC to the wrong toilet and owes Zara a favour (probably her not revealing her gender)
- I would also furthermore exclude Victoria (it wouldn't make logical sense for her to be disabled and to be trans as a second trait)
- same goes for Sonya only that she has her religion going for her
- same goes for Sasha only that she has her mysterious past and scar going for her

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
- Nancy (RPG-friend of Nadja, hints from Bella at the restaurant scene and so far the most likely candidat)
- Mila (says a lot of suspicious stuff that could just be misleading (about experimenting with anal and her having a secret she will tell MC when she knows him better + her not getting along with her parents but that could also just be an abusive/neglecting household) at the gym scene and during their date at the park) (unlikely however as she's one of the main LI and was already there before the trans-tag was added)
- the girls in the toilet (who aparently look forward to seeing a lot of boobs because of the new sportsgear)
- the female hairdresser (since at least the male hairdresser is definitly part of the lgbtq-community)
- basically every girl you haven't seen naked (therefore excluding Nami, Bella, Nia, Nadja,)
my further speculation:
- (unlikely) Robin could be possible as she followed MC to the wrong toilet and owes Zara a favour (probably her not revealing her gender)
- I would also furthermore exclude Victoria (it wouldn't make logical sense for her to be disabled and to be trans as a second trait)
- same goes for Sasha only that she has her mysterious past and scar going for her
Thanks, Damien. I really appreciate the post! Wow, there sure are a lot of candidates! I didn't think of any trans person during my playthrough so haven't really paid any attention. I will keep my eyes open when I replay this gem in the near future!

I'll add Maja to the list cuz why not? :WeSmart:

Reactions: Damien8d

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Thanks, Damien. I really appreciate the post! Wow, there sure are a lot of candidates! I didn't think of any trans person during my playthrough so haven't really paid any attention. I will keep my eyes open when I replay this gem in the near future!

I'll add Maja to the list cuz why not? :WeSmart:
Well on one hand she was there way before the tag was added on the other hand she's extremely deffensive about Victoria (hypothetically because she knows of her condition and hasn't judged her) + she wasn't seen in the extremely tight sportsgear so there's that...
However I wouldn't bet on her as there are no hints at all that would lead to that outcome so far.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
my further speculation:
The option of enabling trans content was introduced in chapter 3 so this rule out Nami, Mila, Bella, Ayua, Sonya, Victoria, Maja, Nadia, Nojiko, Amber, Bella´s aunt, the teacher and the coach as options.

Last edited:

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
The option of enabling trans content was introduced in chapter 3 so this rule out Nami, Mila, Bella, Sonya, Victoria, Maja, Nadia, Nojiko, Amber, Bella´s aunt, the teacher and the coach.
Not necesserilly...
As the trans tag was added there was a text stating it would be a new girl.
That changed however with the new update now it's just do you want to enable it or not.
However I agree with you that the names you stated are way more unlikely than Nancy, the toilet-girls and the female hairdresser.
I left Mila there because her actions during the 2 scenes are just suspicious to me.
She's insecure about MC NOT staring at her boobs, she talks with him about experimenting with anal, she has her back turned to MC during the shower, she doesn't really like to play sports, has aparently a secret she only wants to share with him if she can trust him...

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Not necesserilly...
As the trans tag was added there was a text stating it would be a new girl.
That changed however with the new update now it's just do you want to enable it or not.
However I agree with you that the names you stated are way more unlikely than Nancy, the toilet-girls and the female hairdresser.
I left Mila there because her actions during the 2 scenes are just suspicious to me.
She's insecure about MC NOT staring at her boobs, she talks with him about experimenting with anal, she has her back turned to MC during the shower, she doesn't really like to play sports, has aparently a secret she only wants to share with him if she can trust him...
1147259_1617635014188.png
New girls: Nia, Robin, Nancy, Sasha, Zara and there was a new teacher introduced in chapter 3, i dont remember her name.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is not about what the girl is packing, it wnts to turn a babe into something else, so ...
Do not enable and do not forcefully turn her into something she is deff not.
View attachment 1363042
New girls: Nia, Robin, Nancy, Sasha, Zara and there was a new teacher introduced in chapter 3, i dont remember her name.
View attachment 1363053

Well I don't know which one is right or if Dev just forgot to add the text but in my version there's only that...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Oceanlab
Is this a bug or was it intentional? I agreed to go to the Gym with jeff in chapter 1, and now that gym scene is entirely missing in chapter 2. None of my saves were working (with or without the patch) so I decided to do another run through making the exact same choices, and discovered the missing scene.

Never mind. I removed the patch and the Gym scene was there. Something is wrong with the patch.

Last edited:

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Does the game end up where the beta ended? I checked the changelog and most of the changes were made in chapter 1. I saw that they added 6 images in chapter 3 though

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes