Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
For what Elsa said in the flashback i understood that Summer´s aunt was against the relationship between Summer and the MC, now wondering if Summer´s parents were against too and if they have something to do with their daughter dissappearance.
Yep. The MC and Nami would have been fostered by and living with Nojiko, who would have been a bit strapped for cash at the time, and the MC getting into fights and behaving badly at school which is probably why Elsa's mom didn't like him being Summer's boyfriend. (As a rebellious schoolboy coming from a poor home, with not much of a future ahead of him, the MC must have looked set to be a loser to Summer's folks.) This makes me think that Summer's family were probably middle class, comfortably off and considered Summer way out of the MC's league as far as girlfriends went.

Elsa's mom did sound like a real control freak though, monitoring her weight and punishing her if she gained a few pounds here and there, or varied her diet to include junk food once in a while, unless Elsa had a medical condition, e.g., diabetes, which required her to stay slim in order to keep well and healthy of course. :unsure:

Damn! I've become so fascinated by and invested in these characters I can't believe it! :geek:

(I hope to see more of Elsa in the game later too.)

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Question for all of you on the Sasha "Hype Train"
Why Exactly?
There has been hardly no character development with her whatsoever.

Here is what we know about her... She has blond hair & blue eyes with a scar on her face. She's wearing one of Nami's earrings for some reason. She's quiet...Shy perhaps, she exercises, sounds like she does competitive sparring with Ayua, she's a bookworm, and she stares at the MC when he is not looking.
Sure there is a touch of mystery about her, but why does any of this warrant her being so high up on the charts of so many people's favorite characters??? The only scene where she interacts with the MC she came across as very dull and we learned absolutely nothing about her personality/character.

I get the initial hype when she first made an appearance and there was a ton of speculation that she might be Summer, but now that Ocean has cleared that up, what is left? Just a pretty face with a scar? Her character thus far is a closed book.

So again I ask, Why the Hype? I mean, if I had never played this game and just read this thread, I would be thinking "wow" Sasha must be an amazing character, only to later be gravely disappointed with her after playing it.

Seems like it is just "The power of Suggestion" at play here. The dev says that it is one of his favorite characters, so everybody feels the need to cuddle up with the dev or something? Ocean has the script, so I get why he likes her so much. He probably has an amazing story line ahead for her character. But from the players perspective based on current game content there is no reason why she should be rated so high, unless it is solely based on looks and a scar, mystery and intrigue.
To me, most of the girls in this game are fairly close in the realm of good looks, so what sets them apart are their personality traits, and so far Sasha has shown me virtually no personality.
She’s attractive and mysterious, and in the brief time we’ve spent with her she’s protected the MC and seems to be a badass. She also seems to have a connection with the MC. That’s more than enough to like her. We still know very little of all girls, even Bella that we’ve spent the most time with, so why would others be more okay to like than Sasha?

May 8, 2018
So sex scenes in the next update or??? Wtf are we doing here? I'm all for character development and building up the story but fuck dude gimme something, shits been in development since may 2019? Not one sex scene???
Wym, there is sex scenes. Open the gallery, go to scenes and then there's a bunch of categories there. Last one is Sex! Enjoy!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Is it weird that i don't mind that there is no sex yet in the game? Obviously i look forward to the sex scenes, i mean this game has the best looking girls out there and those asses are out of this world cant wait to see them naked and bouncing but weirdly enough i aint mad or even a little upset that there is no sex yet. I have just been enjoying the game greatly as is lol.

With that said i dunno how Oceanlab is gonna pull off having sex with THAT many characters.... like this game has like 20? or so characters you can potentially sex so far, it's gonna be wild.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Question for all of you on the Sasha "Hype Train"
Why Exactly?
There has been hardly no character development with her whatsoever.

Here is what we know about her... She has blond hair & blue eyes with a scar on her face. She's wearing one of Nami's earrings for some reason. She's quiet...Shy perhaps, she exercises, sounds like she does competitive sparring with Ayua, she's a bookworm, and she stares at the MC when he is not looking.
Sure there is a touch of mystery about her, but why does any of this warrant her being so high up on the charts of so many people's favorite characters??? The only scene where she interacts with the MC she came across as very dull and we learned absolutely nothing about her personality/character.

I get the initial hype when she first made an appearance and there was a ton of speculation that she might be Summer, but now that Ocean has cleared that up, what is left? Just a pretty face with a scar? Her character thus far is a closed book.

So again I ask, Why the Hype? I mean, if I had never played this game and just read this thread, I would be thinking "wow" Sasha must be an amazing character, only to later be gravely disappointed with her after playing it.

Seems like it is just "The power of Suggestion" at play here. The dev says that it is one of his favorite characters, so everybody feels the need to cuddle up with the dev or something? Ocean has the script, so I get why he likes her so much. He probably has an amazing story line ahead for her character. But from the players perspective based on current game content there is no reason why she should be rated so high, unless it is solely based on looks and a scar, mystery and intrigue.
To me, most of the girls in this game are fairly close in the realm of good looks, so what sets them apart are their personality traits, and so far Sasha has shown me virtually no personality.
It's a matter of personal preference, people seem to like scarred mysterious beauties.

I do understand the scepticism but trust me my dude, people really dig scarred girls. Well it's not exclusive to the scar but the majority likes characters that have their own personal touch, a character is a lot more endearing to audience if they have something recognisable and something they can ponder about, like where'd she get the scar and why does she have the same earring as nami?

We haven't seen much of her yet, I personally don't think she's one of the best this vn has to offer - yet, she definitely needs more time to cook, much of the screen time is eaten by Nami and Bella.

Pilmou

Dec 9, 2017
That awesome feeling when you're a bit late to the party... I guess it means i'll have to endure a little less until 4.0?

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Chapter 3.5 Multimod.
Here is link :

Discord:

Reactions: MalEl

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's a matter of personal preference, people seem to like scarred mysterious beauties.

I do understand the scepticism but trust me my dude, people really dig scarred girls. Well it's not exclusive to the scar but the majority likes characters that have their own personal touch, a character is a lot more endearing to audience if they have something recognisable and something they can ponder about, like where'd she get the scar and why does she have the same earring as nami?

We haven't seen much of her yet, I personally don't think she's one of the best this vn has to offer - yet, she definitely needs more time to cook, much of the screen time is eaten by Nami and Bella.
I feel like she is connected to Summer in some kind of way.. I mean who knows she could be Summer herself lol but one thing is certain, she is definitely connected in some kind of way and I feel for me that's on one the reasons why I'm intrigued by her character among many things that has nothing to do with her appearance might I add

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Btw is there any difference between the beta fixed version of 3.5 and the full version?.. I played the beta fixed version already so I'm not sure if playing the full version is essential

Reactions: BlurryRender

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Btw is there any difference between the beta fixed version of 3.5 and the full version?.. I played the beta fixed version already so I'm not sure if playing the full version is essential
There are 138 new renders, 3 animations and three tracks for Ep1. The last episode remains unchanged.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes