StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me what's new? i didn't play the 3.5 beta or the final version. i just wanted to know if the plot progressed with the last 2 updates.

May 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me what's new? i didn't play the 3.5 beta or the final version. i just wanted to know if the plot progressed with the last 2 updates.

Hello,

It's time to leave the BETA behind us and it's time for me to leave Chapter 3.5 behind me.

Down below you'll find a changelog but to summerise the changes from the BETA to here:

- 138 new Ch1 renders.
- 3 simple Ch1 animations were added.
- 6 renders added to Ch 3x5.
- Three licensed music tracks were added to Ch1. (The reworked parts.)
- Also most typos and bugs got fixed.

If you ever experience cinematics skipping out of nowhere... Please make sure you've disabled "Skip transitions"! Do not activate it.

If you already played Chapter 3.5 BETA, I wouldn't say it is worth replaying it. (But it might increase save compatibility later.)
The only worthwhile thingy might be the new Ch1 renders.

This Beta to Full version took a little longer.
I was quite busy in RL but also had to create 140 renders for Ch1 in around two weeks. (While also doing WiAB.)

Tomorrow I'll have my first Covid vaccination shot and if it doesn't destroy me, work on Ch4 will begin tomorrow.

There will be a post next week about Chapter 4.
What to expect, etc.

Also... A big thanks to everyone who supports me here! We've reached a new goal and it's a big one.
I'll give out some info about this goal next week in the Ch4 info dev log.

View attachment 1361338
3.5 added a gallery, music player and yes, it did progress the plot.

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Hospital scene (Victoria) ...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Chapter1/x330.jpg'>:
File "game/Patchy.rpy", line 984, in script
scene x330 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Chapter1/x330.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
getting Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml warning for the incest patch, of course i know scripts like that or cracks for games are often triggering these warnings, and doesnt any harm to the system... so i just want to be sure, anybody can confirm this file is ok?

May 8, 2018

scene x330 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Chapter1/x330.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
That's caused by the incest patch. Remove it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

scene x330 with dissolve
so you installed a patch... the patch isnt from ocean, and its not working fine obviously, just remove the patch.rpy out of the game folder and everything will be fine...

May 8, 2018
no, I have German translation in it can be because and the mod / cheat
Any external modifications can break the game because they're not supported by Ocean, so that may be causing issues. Check if you have updated the mod to the latest version. If you have, then better to check with the devs that made the patches you are using.

Reactions: John Ness
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes