gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
I couldn't wait for the final version and played the beta but now my saves from beta don't work. Does anyone have the same problem?

Garen

May 6, 2017
Btw I'm not the only one who thinks Nami's hairstyle become similar to Bella's around the same time MC got closer to Bella, right?

Is there any merit to this train of thought or am I just reading too much into it?

Reactions: John Ness

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I never got what her appeal was?
She is a MILF, one of the things that's lacking from this game are MILFs so she so fulfills that particular niche, also she looks like she is a wild one, i mean those pierced nipples, she has to be a total freak in bed.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
so girl needs to be hot & friendly(maybe even loyal) towards mc to be popular. Makes sense I guess, Amber does act maternal towards mc.

this avn has 6-7 milfs
I don't know, man. Bella was/is a total jerk but folks still love her. These characters are so complex that it's not easy to pinpoint the reason why folks like certain characters.

PHW

May 14, 2020
Just starting the game and loads of pics are missing from the game, is it like this for anyone else?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Nice effort so far. Didn't want to set it down. Art is great and it's good to have a mc that doesn't have a yard long penis, but I wish you had applied that same aesthetic to the girls. Voluptuous types are ok but a greater variety in body types would be more appealing to a wider audience. I'm not a fan of having the menu bar above the dialogue, as it leads to a lot of accidental skips for a klutz like me. I don't get why college is so much like high school, but that seems to be a common theme in these games. Thought the mc was a self-absorbed fucking jerk at first, but I'm warming up to him to a degree. I may yet have to change the name I gave him: Dismal Dan.
And that is the extent of my criticisms. Very well done, greatly anticipating the next chapter.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes