Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
For some reason, people interpreted it as a confirmation that there would be lewd scenes with them in 2023.
I think my English sucks because what I was actually saying is that I was hoping for it/jokingly asking 2023 to provide us with them.

It was more of a joke, especially in Sasha's case whose entire storyline is still down the road.

Sep 3, 2020
For some reason, people interpreted it as a confirmation that there would be lewd scenes with them in 2023.
I think my English sucks because what I was actually saying is that I was hoping for it/jokingly asking 2023 to provide us with them.

It was more of a joke, especially in Sasha's case whose entire storyline is still down the road.
I have a reading disability so I can't read English but I speak it

and as a native English speaker I think your English is really really good

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Bad english or not, that status message was/is a prety clear easter egg drop. Kinda hard to blame the interpretation on 'bad english', just sayin'.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i'm curious but too lazy to look back a lot of pages when chapter 5 releases will there be anymore rewrites of older chapters or is that it?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It's not the Month "May" I was talking about.
But I now see why people could get confused.

I meant "May" as in "May tomorrow be a better day."
I get that, perhaps it's just me that doesn't understands the meaning of an "easter egg", I'll readjust my definition to now be "Easter egg = flat out admission of a hidden item/plot" instead of the conventional Easter egg being a subtle hint/clue.

thx for the clarification.
I'll be more vigilant* in the future.

------------------
*= I wanted to spell it "Vigilint" in reference to something else for shits and giggles, but I'm getting a strange feeling this isn't the crowd for that one. lol

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Ah! My bad then! I just remembered reading a post here saying that you had confirmed that there would be lewds early in season 2. Sasha didn't make much sense to me though but i wasn't sure it was her anyway.

In conclusion, love your VN! When lewd scenes come, whenever that may be, I'll be here with a high pulse and high expectation :)

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022

There is some truth in every joke;)
True connoisseurs of your beautiful VN hope that the appearance of lewd scenes will be a natural step in the plot, and will not appear out of nowhere (as in shitty VN).
And for the sake of art, we are ready to wait.
Masterpieces are not created quickly.
With respect to you and your art.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The next SG update is tomorrow, given that Ocean is back on track with alternating updates, with a WIAB focus one week (last was Feb 17th) and an SG focus the next week.

So - this is me hoping versus anything expressly stated by Ocean - we will get a SG 4.5 full release as well as a brief SG CH 5 update (number of renders completed and perhaps another 2-3 preview shots the way we did with Mila during the update on Feb 10th).

I'm also 'hoping' that beta testing of CH 4.5 full has already resolved any unexpected logic/pathing problems since Ocean is adding in a second route (the beginning of the Sasha route is getting added into CH 2), and there are other Sasha scenes that may need to be added/modified to create path continuity into CH 5 and then Season 2. I can't see Ocean releasing this next update until he is satisfied that the changes fit smoothly into the existing SG story and good Beta testing is always a part of ensuring a quality update - something I think Ocean has been consistently good at.

We know Sasha's friend has taken on a bigger role and is part of the very early Sasha path.

Sasha-Ch3 1.png

Sasha friend 2.png

We just don't know what that role is yet (is she a Shasha BFF and wingwoman or something else/something more - all good mysteries to solve as we learn more about Sasha).

Regardless of whether I am right or wrong on the timing of the release of CH 4.5 full, Ocean had created an absolute gem of a story and I'm looking forward to CH 4.5 full and a chance to see how everything fits together with the new CH 2 content and the revisions to CH 3 and CH 3.5.

Cheers!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes