anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is this canon or is it just fan-made? And what kind of incest—brother and sister, cousins and cousins, etc.—are we referring to?
Officially not canon, however it is released immediately whenever there's an update so there's not much time for it to be fanmade, but Patreon doesn't allow official incest patches. The incest is brother-sister. Two of the LIs are also made sisters by the patch.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Maybe it's just me but, the head looks wierd, somehow...
... misplaced to the rest of the body.
The model dosent "feel" right.

I can't put it in the right words, just something looks odd.
hmm i will have a look at her model ..

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Maybe it's just me but, the head looks wierd, somehow...
... misplaced to the rest of the body.
The model dosent "feel" right.

I can't put it in the right words, just something looks odd.
Yeahs it is the proportions. The model itself looks fine. The thing that is disconcerting is that the average bed height is 24 inches. Looking at the render it looks like she s roughly 120 inches tall (using the average 24 inches in height for a bed) which, in turn, makes the character model 10 feet in height.

Perhaps that is what is scratching at your mind.

Reactions: Kaasje404

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't take credit for it, but here's one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's saying it because she's just met Nojiko and she thinks Nojiko is his biological mother.

As far as I could understand, characters' names are some sort of "literary" homage by the Author: they don't tell characters' ethnic origins.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeahs it is the proportions. The model itself looks fine. The thing that is disconcerting is that the average bed height is 24 inches. Looking at the render it looks like she s roughly 120 inches tall (using the average 24 inches in height for a bed) which, in turn, makes the character model 10 feet in height.

Perhaps that is what is scratching at your mind.
I don't think that's the problem. Objects closer to the "camera" would appear proportionally larger than objects farther away.

My biggest issues with that render are 1) the lack of field of depth until you get to beyond the window; and 2) even though she's supposed to be standing on her toes, somehow it feels like she's levitated off the floor.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i personally love the renders .. the babes are all hotties .... line em up and i'll die trying to finish making them cum their brains out or die which ever comes 1st :LOL::LOL::LOL::love::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't think that's the problem. Objects closer to the "camera" would appear proportionally larger than objects farther away.

My biggest issues with that render are 1) the lack of field of depth until you get to beyond the window; and 2) even though she's supposed to be standing on her toes, somehow it feels like she's levitated off the floor.
Of course you are correct on perspective. I had whole semesters on camera perspectives of a lens whilst an University. However, that is all negated by the (I assume to be) Wardrobe to the right. Average height of a wardrobe is roughly 210 cms using the lintel height of the doors. Also the bed looks to be no more than a couple of feet away.Basically what I am saying is. The size of the objects in the scene are not correct, at all, making the character seem larger. Even with perspective in mind. The whole thing is just ... Off.

What I think they may have done (looking at the lighting of the character) is Render out the background and then rendered the character using a different lighting set up with a transparent background. Then combined the images.Which would also account for th levitating look you mentioned. But yes, even a slight DoF would help to bring focus to the object of the render. Her!.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I don't think I've seen anyone mentioning it.
MC's nickname is Raven and in the WiAB MC's old room there is a picture of raven.

View attachment 2428815
View attachment 2428817

Thoughts?
Phoenix and Raven are often portrayed together. (the former symbolizes immortality while the latter symbolizes death and the afterlife)

Now few theories pop up:
  • It indicates their hair colours, Nami - Redhead & MC - Dark Blue Shade. (This one #192841 )
  • Nami is lively and cheerful like a Phoenix while Mc is gloomy and creepy like a Raven.
  • No hidden meaning, simply sounds cool and is a popular duo.
So why Nami calls MC 'Raven' specifically and not anything else makes sense.

Finding a relationship b/w both MCs through a mere photo and a random nickname feels far too stretched in my opinion.

Feels like Dallix moment :HideThePain:

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
She's saying it because she's just met Nojiko and she thinks Nojiko is his biological mother.

As far as I could understand, characters' names are some sort of "literary" homage by the Author: they don't tell characters' ethnic origins.
Agreed on all counts. I only posted that for a chuckle. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Ottoeight

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
My thoughts? You read WAY TOO MUCH into things! :cool:
That seems to be a common thing. Being a Dik Reddit is notorious for people reading too much into things. Even though DPC explicitly stated it won't be dark as Acting Lessons was... People still, constantly, spew out all the dark theories. I think people forget they are just games with a loose narrative and bewbs. Mostly bewbs.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes