Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That seems to be a common thing. Being a Dik Reddit is notorious for people reading too much into things. Even though DPC explicitly stated it won't be dark as Acting Lessons was... People still, constantly, spew out all the dark theories. I think people forget they are just games with a loose narrative and bewbs. Mostly bewbs.
Bewbs? Tell me more about these... bewbs... I am intrigued! ;)
Boobs.gif

I agree, although to be honest, I was really pissed at the ending of Acting Lessons... I don't play these games to see that sort of ending. BUT, the fact that so many were upset about that is a testament to how well the Dev told the story as I really loved it and really liked the characters in it. I hope i don't see a repeat of such an ending. It may happen in real life, as he said, but this is not real life and I play these to get away from real life... but I digress. On a positive note, we have seen some great humour that references Acting Lessons in other games that gave me a chuckle.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Bewbs? Tell me more about these... bewbs... I am intrigued! ;)
View attachment 2429721

I agree, although to be honest, I was really pissed at the ending of Acting Lessons... I don't play these games to see that sort of ending. BUT, the fact that so many were upset about that is a testament to how well the Dev told the story as I really loved it and really liked the characters in it. I hope i don't see a repeat of such an ending. It may happen in real life, as he said, but this is not real life and I play these to get away from real life... but I digress. On a positive note, we have seen some great humour that references Acting Lessons in other games that gave me a chuckle.
A very pretty woman with very pretty little "bewbs", and impressive abdominals :) About the rest I don't follow, no idea of what "Acting Lessons" is :confused:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
A very pretty woman with very pretty little "bewbs", and impressive abdominals :) About the rest I don't follow, no idea of what "Acting Lessons" is :confused:
It's an older VN. I enjoyed it even though it's a bit of a gut puncher. not everyone's cup o' tea. But I enjoyed it thoroughly.
As for it's ending, I'll agree it wasn't the best, but I was ok with it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's an older VN. I enjoyed it even though it's a bit of a gut puncher. not everyone's cup o' tea. But I enjoyed it thoroughly.
As for it's ending, I'll agree it wasn't the best, but I was ok with it.
it was a well made and very emotional ending... I understand why some people didn't like it, but I personally don't have a problem with it

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I don't think I've seen anyone mentioning it.
MC's nickname is Raven and in the WiAB MC's old room there is a picture of raven.

View attachment 2428815
View attachment 2428817

Thoughts?
I believe Ocean likes associating certain animals to some characters and raven would fit really well for SG's MC, even if a nickname told once in passing is not much to build a case.

Just for comparison, the Zane family (WiAB) is very tied to snakes:
  • William Zane (WiAB MC) has a pet snake, Gefritzel
  • Leia Zane's whole aesthetic is snakes
  • ZPR (SG's school, "Z" stands for Zane) symbol is a snake and it's everywhere
  • ZPR team is called the Sovereign Vipers
  • Ayua Zane drives a Dodge Viper
And probably others that I can't recall at this moment.

But that on the wall? Yeah, that's just a picture lol.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's an older visual novel, quite well done honestly with a very surprise ending that some hated... some liked... but no matter, it was fairly well done and a very unconventional ending that is sometimes joked about in other visual novels now. I won't spoil it for you, but you should grab it and play it. It's been complete for a while now, so you won't be sitting waiting for updates on this one at least.

I would love to see your reaction to the ending.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
If you decide to play this game keep tranquillisers handy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's an older visual novel, quite well done honestly with a very surprise ending that some hated... some liked... but no matter, it was fairly well done and a very unconventional ending that is sometimes joked about in other visual novels now. I won't spoil it for you, but you should grab it and play it. It's been complete for a while now, so you won't be sitting waiting for updates on this one at least.

I would love to see your reaction to the ending.
Damn you, you just had to remind me?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's Thursday and we will get Summers Gone 4.5 Full within the next 8 days.

There is another Smokin Amber picture from the NSFW treasure trove Ocean gifted us with last week, and it deserves to be appreciated before we immerse ourselves in the joy of the next rev.

Spoiler warning... I know that Bella is flexible, but I think Amber's 'flexibility' lessons would be Very hard to resist.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022

There is another Smokin Amber picture from the NSFW treasure trove Ocean gifted us with last week, and it deserves to be appreciated before we immerse ourselves in the joy of the next rev.

Spoiler warning... I know that Bella is flexible, but I think Amber's 'flexibility' lessons would be Very hard to resist.
OMG If I was On Bella's path and Amber did this I'd be like bye Bella imma become your new Daddy LMFAO

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

fuck meeeeeeee :oops:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Jesus Christ I hadn't seen that one...

Even as someone who's been all-in on her for a while...holy shit.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thankfully I'm safe. Amber does absolutely nothing for me. I'd rather join Robin's, Sasha's or Bella's flexibility classes
So, you are actually powered by ChatAI - right??

I mean I can't imagine a human male (or even any bi/lesbian females) not seeing Amber in this pose without losing coherence of speech and potential major loss of blood flow to the heart.

The only thing missing is the next render where Amber, holding that pose, gives you one of her 1,000-watt smiles, then it is game over.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
So, you are actually powered by ChatAI - right??

I mean I can't imagine a human male (or even any bi/lesbian females) not seeing Amber in this pose without losing coherence of speech and potential major loss of blood flow to the heart.

The only thing missing is the next render where Amber, holding that pose, gives you one of her 1,000-watt smiles, then it is game over.
Idk man I'm just not seeing whatever y'all are seeing. I'm not saying she isn't attractive just not my cup of tea. And that render specifically is making it a challenge to hold back my gag reflex. I mean a foot and a nipple piercing? I'm struggling to keep my lunch inside of my stomach...

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes