Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
I think I remember Scarlet's family with Katarina coming from Helen's side, if that's the case, it's possible that he has another last name, not Dylan's, but if it's not the case, I'll add the modification Generally the family carries the family name of the husband

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Between Nami and MC, MC looks WAY more asian than Nami (and not just the hairstyle). Or lets just say Nami doesn't look like an asian was somewhere in her genpool for at least 10 generations.

I guess we will find out about Nojiko later. All we know YET is she raised those two from an early age on. MAYBE she had a partner when she got them.
The MC actually says in a conversation with Bella they were both adopted by Nojiko, not sure what the confusion is about.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
As much as i like seeing discussions about gender names in slavic languages, i believe that the whole conversation got very offtopic.

Therefore i find myself forced to change the subject, does Bella come from a known mafia family herself? because she is pretty wealthy and i really believe that her family does have connections with mafia.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
As much as i like seeing discussions about gender names in slavic languages, i believe that the whole conversation got very offtopic.

Therefore i find myself forced to change the subject, does Bella come from a known mafia family herself? because she is pretty wealthy and i really believe that her family does have connections with mafia.
Never really thought of that but you could be on to something here it makes sense.

May 21, 2021
OK , the deal is : You love Cheeto and I love Nami , Fair enough:mad::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Aarh, whatever, I'm tired of arguing about that :ROFLMAO: Cheeto deserves all the love in the world anyway!

fox-cute.gif

Sorry Man , that is Not good at all , How dare you tell Nami that Everyone loves Bella , that will break her Heart and mine.
I'd never do that :cry: What do you take me for? A monster? Worse, a Bella fanatic?? Nope, by that I meant "Nami hates Bella thus not everyone loves Bella."

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Aarh, whatever, I'm tired of arguing about that :ROFLMAO: Cheeto deserves all the love in the world anyway!

View attachment 2325701

I'd never do that :cry: What do you take me for? A monster? Worse, a Bella fanatic?? Nope, by that I meant "Nami hates Bella thus not everyone loves Bella."
OK that is the spirit man , I thinK it is a wolf right OR ELSE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 21, 2021
OK that is the spirit man , I thinK it is a wolf right OR ELSE
What? No man, that's not a wolf? That's clearly a tiger cub. Put your glasses back on dude, wtf :FacePalm: (in all seriousness tho, his name is :giggle:)

For all the homies who truly love Nami:
I maybe shouldn't have watched this. See I have not yet played chapter 4.5 (been waiting for 4.5 full) and there might have been one or two things in the video I don't recall seeing yet :ROFLMAO: (my fault). Nevertheless, nice edit man :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What? No man, that's not a wolf? That's clearly a tiger cub. Put your glasses back on dude, wtf :FacePalm: (in all seriousness tho, his name is :giggle:)

I maybe shouldn't have watched this. See I have not yet played chapter 4.5 (been waiting for 4.5 full) and there might have been one or two things in the video I don't recall seeing yet :ROFLMAO: (my fault). Nevertheless, nice edit man :)
HaHa , " NO man can win against 2 women , NO ONE CAN ""

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes