Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
I understand the purpose of the threat but the way Nika does it has always felt a bit excessive for my taste, so thankfully MC knows how to apply the right amount of pressure and not too much.

1) Possible sure. Still, doesn't mean anyone has to. I don't have to (and I won't!).
2) That's your opinion man...
That's impossible! Everyone loves Bella... :LOL:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
As funny as some of that dark stuff is he just needs to chill. Gonna end up in prison and Nami will be alone then. For instance, he stole all that money which would be a felony with a lot of time. Nami cries her heart out and tells you you're all she's got when she finds out. I was thinking during that point, is it just me or shouldn't the MC be apologizing to her for acting selfishly? Yet Nami was the one that apologized for snooping, I thought the MC owed her an apology too since he did something even more dumb than what Nami did - that could've ended up getting him locked up(over revenge for Mila who he barely knows).

He needs to be smart about revenge on Bella and not take it too far. Or just be smart in general going after anyone he thinks deserves retribution.
Chapter 2 is being rewritten so we don't know what choices the MC will have in getting Bella's help against Mario. We may not know until we get the complete Season 1, where all of Chapter 2 is rewritten, all the paths (like the new one that is being added in chapter 2) are set and we can start from the beginning and see what happens based on new choices.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Chapter 2 is being rewritten so we don't know what choices the MC will have in getting Bella's help against Mario. We may not know until we get the complete Season 1, where all of Chapter 2 is rewritten, all the paths (like the new one that is being added in chapter 2) are set and we can start from the beginning and see what happens based on new choices.
It could change a little but the part I mentioned about Nami finding out what you did with Bella, the crimes you committed that night, is already in chapter 3 which is already finished, so that whole sneaking out at night thing you did with Bella in chapter 2 would have to stay, else Nami confronting you about the stolen money in chapter 3 wouldn't make any sense.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It could change a little but the part I mentioned about Nami finding out what you did with Bella, the crimes you committed that night, is already in chapter 3 which is already finished, so that whole sneaking out at night thing you did with Bella in chapter 2 would have to stay, else Nami confronting you about the stolen money in chapter 3 wouldn't make any sense.
BUT there is a path where you don't sneak out and still 1) you make Nami happy because you sleep with her; 2) Mila isn't going to be charged; 3) you are able to pursue Bella all the same.

Triple Win.

So, what's the fuss about, I wonder.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Chapter 2 is being rewritten so we don't know what choices the MC will have in getting Bella's help against Mario.
I guess you haven't played 4.5 beta yet. You don't need to do anything against the law: she will "help" you anyway. By the way, it's the opposite: you are helping her.

Reactions: soprano31

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
BUT there is a path where you don't sneak out and still 1) you make Nami happy because you sleep with her; 2) Mila isn't going to be charged; 3) you are able to pursue Bella all the same.

Triple Win.

So, what's the fuss about, I wonder.
Not fussing just pointing out that one of the routes that has to stay in chapter 2 after it is rewritten is that you go and steal money with Bella, because in chapter 3 Nami confronts you about the stolen money. Only thing that had me scratching my head is why the MC didn't apologize after Nami did.

And true but sleeping in Nami's room changes things, has different variables, as opposed to her sleeping in your room, and I not only prefer the sleeping in her room scene but also personally like that whole scene before you guys go to the lake and she asks you if you want to sleep in her room again, I found the whole thing pretty humorous and playful.
df1416.png

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
How much reworking of old chapters is left after the full release of 4.5? Just the second half of chapter 2?

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
I don't see Ocean mentioning the progress of Ch4.5 Full anywhere in that post...
Actually he did. He said that Chapter 5 will enter development this week. It means the rework of the first part of chapter 2 will be finished this week. Of course, we should wait for these 338 renders from ch. 3.5 to get new texture. According to my very optimistic estimate (1 hour per render) it will take about 2 weeks. I hope he'll drop a line about it in the next WiAB dev log.

Last edited:
Reactions: `Ray`

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not fussing just pointing out that one of the routes that has to stay in chapter 2 after it is rewritten is that you go and steal money with Bella, because in chapter 3 Nami confronts you about the stolen money. Only thing that had me scratching my head is why the MC didn't apologize after Nami did.
But he did apologize. He enters her room at night and they make it up, which is even better than him apologizing on the spot after she scolded him.

And true but sleeping in Nami's room changes things, has different variables, as opposed to her sleeping in your room, and I not only prefer the sleeping in her room scene but also personally like that whole scene before you guys go to the lake and she asks you if you want to sleep in her room again, I found the whole thing pretty humorous and playful.
So, what was the fuss about, I wonder.

Don't answer me because I won't reply.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I'm wondering if the renders he's working on are for the phone. I think he hinted that Chapter 5 should see the phone being brought in and he may be going back to rework the phone visuals in previous chapters.

Also, really looking forward to some crazy Nia in chapter 5...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I guess you haven't played 4.5 beta yet. You don't need to do anything against the law: she will "help" you anyway. By the way, it's the opposite: you are helping her.
I never said you Had to break the law to be on the Bella path.

Here's my full quote:

"Chapter 2 is being rewritten so we don't know what choices the MC will have in getting Bella's help against Mario. We may not know until we get the complete Season 1, where all of Chapter 2 is rewritten, all the paths (like the new one that is being added in chapter 2) are set and we can start from the beginning and see what happens based on new choices."

I'm referring to not just the Mario part of the Bella path.

What is another key part of the Bella path early in Chapter 2?

When the MC goes to the gym with Jeff, original CH 2 - he has multiple paths he can choose that impact his relationship with Bella:

Bella Gym Options1.png

Do any of these choices go away? The choice to threaten Bella was originally a 'Dark Path' choice left over from early in SG before Ocean changed the tone to one of healing.

Does this choice go away or is it replaced by a different choice that plays out in CH 2?

Ocean has already said that he is adding another path starting in CH 2 (looks like it is Sasha related). He is not limited in his options to add/change pathing for other characters in the second half of the CH 2 rework. IF that prompts him to redo certain coding 'hooks' to make sure that SG flows well from CH 2 all the way through the end of Season 1, then I trust he will make those adjustments.

I have played CH 4.5 Beta... it would have been tough for me to make some of my earlier posts about Bella and the MC if I had not...

I have not played all the possible permutations though.

If you are referencing a particular part of the CH 4.5 Beta in your response, please share the specifics - I may not have seen what you are referring to if I did not make the appropriate choices to get that variation of the story.

Cheers!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
there is a differance between waitng and not paying and waiting and paying, would you wait for your food for hours and still pay or would you give an time limit on waiting and walk out, for those who are not paying yes you can complain but it's not vaild, but those that pay they have an right to except quality and speed to an product they are paying for and excuses does not cut it.
Bullshit.

Chapter 4 Beta has dropped on 31. May

1674040056934.png

Chapter 4 Final has dropped on 24. July

1674039973497.png

Chapter 4.5 Beta has dropped on 25. Nov

1674040318393.png

That means roughly two months are gone between Chapter 4 Beta and Chapter 4 Final.

At the moment Ocean is moving in the same time window in terms of Chapter 4.5Beta to 4.5 Final.

Addtionally, from 4.5 Beta was Ocean dealing with Steam directly (he was forced to make trailer for it, what he has hated), then there was the christmas hollidays which he spent sick with the flu in his bed. Usually the most devs waste time to release a useless shitty christmas special, this is here not the case - which I'm glad for.
And he has moved accross the country to a new town and was busy to find a new tax office with patreon experience - what is not a easy task between the years in germany.

Taxes are generally no joke here in germany, the last thing (beside a homicide) you want here is trouble with the financial authorities, they hang someone out by the outstretched arm for pickling without warning.

Ocean was always honest and transparent with his supporters, was reliable and stable with his devlogs and updates - give and take a few days. Till now I have no reason to complain about Oceans work, sure thing I want a new update rather yesterday than tomorrow - I'm just a human being, like we all.

What makes just angry is that some random nobodys on a pirate board complain about delays and screaming "milking" with less than zero clue. Ironically, it is always those who shout the loudest but do not support the dev financially in any way.

Last edited:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Bullshit.

Chapter 4 Beta has dropped on 31. May

View attachment 2319961

Chapter 4 Final has dropped on 24. July

View attachment 2319959

Chapter 4.5 Beta has dropped on 25. Nov

View attachment 2319967

That means roughly two months are gone between Chapter 4 Beta and Chapter 4 Final.

At the moment Ocean is moving in the same time window in terms of Chapter 4.5Beta to 4.5 Final.

Addtionally, from 4.5 Beta was Ocean dealing with Steam directly (he was forced to make trailer for it, what he has hated), then there was the christmas hollidays which he spent sick with the flu in his bed. Usually the most devs waste time to release a useless shitty christmas special, this is here not the case - which I'm glad for.
And he has moved accross the country to a new town and was busy to find a new tax office with patreon experience - what is not a easy task between the years in germany.

Taxes are generally no joke here in germany, the last thing (beside a homicide) you want here is trouble with the financial authorities, they hang someone out by the outstretched arm for pickling without warning.

Ocean was always honest and transparent with his supporters, was reliable and stable with his devlogs and updates - give and take a few days. Till now I have no reason to complain about Oceans work, sure thing I want a new update rather yesterday than tomorrow - I'm just a human being, like we all.

What makes just angry is that some random nobodys on a pirate board complain about delays and screaming "milking" with less than zero clue. Ironically, it is always those who shout the loudest but do not support the dev financially in any way.
i give all devs the benefit of the doubt when it comes to updates on their games, but money does not grow on trees but it seems people think these devs are your friends or family and they like us, this is an business to them they aint making these games for their health and i have seen more than a few gamers give these devs way too much grace when it comes to updates and these devs take it for granted and lag along with updates and the gamers just keep on giving them money and not calling the devs out on it, i really feel sorry for them , you might as well burn your money up if thats the case, because you aint getting anything for it.

Reactions: PuroBogotà
Sep 18, 2022
i give all devs the benefit of the doubt when it comes to updates on their games, but money does not grow on trees but it seems people think these devs are your friends or family and they like us, this is an business to them they aint making these games for their health and i have seen more than a few gamers give these devs way too much grace when it comes to updates and these devs take it for granted and lag along with updates and the gamers just keep on giving them money and not calling the devs out on it, i really feel sorry for them , you might as well burn your money up if thats the case, because you aint getting anything for it.
I support ocean b/c I enjoy his games (best games out there) and is very consistent. If something were to happen where I no longer wished to support him, I'd stop. That's it. Last thing I'm going to do is spend time sending angry messages or calling for his head on F95 lmao.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes