The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Slug pace development again, see you again in August
Huh? What do you mean "Slug pace"? He's working on two projects with both quality and quantity first.
Second to mention, the beta version was out about 1 month ago. So do the math and tell me about pace.
AND third, I don't know about you guys but to even have Ocean's game on this site is a miracle. I mean like WTF Bruh, just think about it for a second. The story, the chemistry, the quality. Do you understand that There are lots of shitty games with shitty devs out there? In my opinion sure some dialogs are i don't know, fucked up or whatever, I don't care, or it doesn't bother me that much. But despite all of that, this game is a masterpiece.
If you can't wait for perfection, you don't deserve it and you don't have the right, to complain about the speed of reaching to perfection.
it's his job. Like literally his/her job to fucking pay for his/her rent, food and... So, if it's taking a lot of time and shit and you are like oh man, Ocean IS the one that is frustrated the most about it. Just wait for fuck's sake.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018
I cannot believe what I am reading. You want to treat Bella like some throwaway thot?
Next you will be suggesting Vic after she performs the starfish....what kind of monster are you?
just wanted to stir the metaphorical pot while I could ;) I don't even known which character I fully like lol Bella is all right but I still haven't made a number 1 favorite pick in this game.

May 21, 2021
I want my MC to be more successful at choking her out with the free weights bar
I understand the purpose of the threat but the way Nika does it has always felt a bit excessive for my taste, so thankfully MC knows how to apply the right amount of pressure and not too much.

1) It is possible to love them all, as do I. 2) Bella is just superior but Cheeto is a solid contender.
1) Possible sure. Still, doesn't mean anyone has to. I don't have to (and I won't!).
2) That's your opinion man...

• Haha
Reactions: Exterant

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I understand the purpose of the threat but the way Nika does it has always felt a bit excessive for my taste, so thankfully MC knows how to apply the right amount of pressure and not too much.

1) Possible sure. Still, doesn't mean anyone has to. I don't have to (and I won't!).
2) That's your opinion man...
I see you love Summer's Gone and SH , so you are Summer lover , what if a great game in winter , what will you do.:p

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My rationale:

MC is on the edge enough to grab a gun point it and pull the trigger. He either did it A. because of the harm done to Vic (a stranger) or B. the woman pointed it at him (but she did not pull the trigger)

So when Bella harms Nami, whom we KNOW the MC loves more than himself for years now, that same edge would easily lead to a very strong over-reaction while pressing the bar into her throat.

My particular MC with the choices I am making would probably have to have a 3rd party pull him off Bella.

Just saying

May 21, 2021
So when Bella harms Nami, whom we KNOW the MC loves more than himself for years now, that same edge would easily lead to a very strong over-reaction while pressing the bar into her throat.
Oh I didn't say it wasn't in-character - I picked that choice after all - just that it made ME (the player) slightly uncomfortable, that's all. No, although I'm not a big fan of the way he threatened her I like his strong over-reaction like you say cause it shows how strong his feelings (whatever they are at that moment) are for Nami.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
MC is on the edge enough to grab a gun point it and pull the trigger. He either did it A. because of the harm done to Vic (a stranger) or B. the woman pointed it at him (but she did not pull the trigger)
he points the gun at the ground, so it's more of a curiosity whether the gun is loaded or not, not a murder attempt
s113xx.jpg

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
He points it at her foot. He intends to do damage. Again over things he cares LESS about than Nami
As funny as some of that dark stuff is he just needs to chill. Gonna end up in prison and Nami will be alone then. For instance, he stole all that money which would be a felony with a lot of time. Nami cries her heart out and tells you you're all she's got when she finds out. I was thinking during that point, is it just me or shouldn't the MC be apologizing to her for acting selfishly? Yet Nami was the one that apologized for snooping, I thought the MC owed her an apology too since he did something even more dumb than what Nami did - that could've ended up getting him locked up(over revenge for Mila who he barely knows).

He needs to be smart about revenge on Bella and not take it too far. Or just be smart in general going after anyone he thinks deserves retribution.

Last edited:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Huh? What do you mean "Slug pace"? He's working on two projects with both quality and quantity first.
Second to mention, the beta version was out about 2 months ago. So do the math and tell me about pace.
AND third, I don't know about you guys but to even have Ocean's game on this site is a miracle. I mean like WTF Bruh, just think about it for a second. The story, the chemistry, the quality. Do you understand that There are lots of shitty games with shitty devs out there? In my opinion sure some dialogs are i don't know, fucked up or whatever, I don't care, or it doesn't bother me that much. But despite all of that, this game is a masterpiece.
If you can't wait for perfection, you don't deserve it and you don't have the right, to complain about the speed of reaching to perfection.
it's his job. Like literally his/her job to fucking pay for his/her rent, food and... So, if it's taking a lot of time and shit and you are like oh man, Ocean IS the one that is frustrated the most about it. Just wait for fuck's sake.
there is a differance between waitng and not paying and waiting and paying, would you wait for your food for hours and still pay or would you give an time limit on waiting and walk out, for those who are not paying yes you can complain but it's not vaild, but those that pay they have an right to except quality and speed to an product they are paying for and excuses does not cut it.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes