`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
the sai fight is in chapter two no? when does chapter 2 and 2.5 ends?
No, MC and Sai fight in Ch3. There is no Ch2.5.

Ch2 Ends when you promise Victoria at the rehabilitation centre.
Is there any news on the CH.2 update?
There is no statistical information on Ch2 in the recent Dev Log.

The last Dev Log which was two weeks ago stated that Ch4.5 Full was 70% completed.
so is 2 more weeks for the first half of ch2 update?
I guess that's about right. (y)

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think the music licencing issue is why there is changes to ch2. He mentioned removing a cinematic (which had been meticulously set to music previously) and replacing with still images. It appears he's taken the chance to give Sasha and her friend a more prominent role in the scene. It's not another rework of the whole chapter.

Reactions: vireker
May 21, 2021
She was present too often that I can't stand her anymore like some food you overeat
What an analogy xD
It's not even that tbh, more screen time doesn't really hurt. I've just grown tired of her personality I think - or rather, my brain realized Bella healthy life? Nami on the *other hand has always been there for Nika, she's wife material (don't tell Nojiko).

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The last Dev Log which was two weeks ago stated that Ch4.5 Full was 70% completed.
That's a big fat no. This was posted yesterday.

Hello,

The log is a few days late, and I had hoped I'd not need to make another one but well... Here we are.
So, I'm not entirely done with the first part of the rework yet. (A big time consumer are the new college environments. Gladly, I only have to create them once.)

But a lot more has happened in the past 2 weeks.

1. I didn't talk much about it because it didn't directly impact development, but I had such a colossal headache last year with my old tax office. This is now solved. I managed to find a new tax accountant/office, which has experience with Patreon, etc.
(It might sound minor, but this was one of the biggest topics that kept me awake at night...) Finally, it's off my shoulders.

2. I re-rendered 338 renders for Chapter 3.5. I didn't actively work on them, I just changed a texture, and put them all in the queue... It took a lot of time to render them all... But it had to be done. I will give a more straightforward explanation of why I had to do this when the Full version is out.

3. I redid the fight with Sai & his friend in Chapter 3. The little cinematic is now gone and I replaced it with stills.

Sasha_Ch3.png

Regarding Chapter 5.

I will start with its development in a few days. (While redoing the Dreams Cinematic in Chapter 2. (The one with Bella on her car)).

I'm also completely recovered from the flu/covid.

2. Previews
In the new Chapter 2, there's now a new route... You don't need to replay the game for it. But I advise you to at least play through that part once. Just to see what happens so that you won't be surprised in the future.

Bibiquito.png

CheetoClassroom.png

Mila_Outside.png

I'll try my best to finish the full version asap. But even if it takes a little longer, Chapter 5 will enter development this week.
I'm so glad when all this rework stuff is over.

- Ocean

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
That's a big fat no. This was posted yesterday.
I don't see Ocean mentioning the progress of Ch4.5 Full anywhere in that post. (For eg, It is x% completed or There is just coding/polishing/beta-testing left or There's only x number of renders and animations left, etc)

All I see about the progress is:
So, I'm not entirely done with the first part of the rework yet.
(...)
I'll try my best to finish the full version asap. But even if it takes a little longer, Chapter 5 will enter development this week.
And that tells nothing about the progress.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't see Ocean mentioning the progress of Ch4.5 Full anywhere in that post. (For eg, It is x% completed or There is just coding/polishing/beta-testing left or There's only x number of renders and animations left, etc)

All I see about the progress is:

And that tells nothing about the progress.
My primary point was that the last dev log wasn't 2 weeks ago as you claimed.

The primary difference between 4.5 Beta vs Full is the rework of 1st half of Chapter 2. Essentially 4.5 itself was complete with the beta release. The full release will not have any additional story progress, but will add the rework, plus any bugs and typo fixes of the beta.

Reactions: `Ray`

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You betrayed a fellow german by overlooking my Post from earlier. I herby challenge you to a Trail by Combat. Defeat me in a game of Mau-Mau or admit defeat.
I admit it was my fault and I will live with the s... wait what?

ps. I don't actually know how to play Mau-Mau.
I accept! Til death or first blood? :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Sh0gvn
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes