Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hello,

The log is a few days late, and I had hoped I'd not need to make another one but well... Here we are.
So, I'm not entirely done with the first part of the rework yet. (A big time consumer are the new college environments. Gladly, I only have to create them once.)

But a lot more has happened in the past 2 weeks.

1. I didn't talk much about it because it didn't directly impact development, but I had such a colossal headache last year with my old tax office. This is now solved. I managed to find a new tax accountant/office, which has experience with Patreon, etc.
(It might sound minor, but this was one of the biggest topics that kept me awake at night...) Finally, it's off my shoulders.

2. I re-rendered 338 renders for Chapter 3.5. I didn't actively work on them, I just changed a texture, and put them all in the queue... It took a lot of time to render them all... But it had to be done. I will give a more straightforward explanation of why I had to do this when the Full version is out.

3. I redid the fight with Sai & his friend in Chapter 3. The little cinematic is now gone and I replaced it with stills.

Sasha_Ch3.png

Regarding Chapter 5.

I will start with its development in a few days. (While redoing the Dreams Cinematic in Chapter 2. (The one with Bella on her car)).

I'm also completely recovered from the flu/covid.

2. Previews
In the new Chapter 2, there's now a new route... You don't need to replay the game for it. But I advise you to at least play through that part once. Just to see what happens so that you won't be surprised in the future.

Bibiquito.png CheetoClassroom.png Mila_Outside.png

I'll try my best to finish the full version asap. But even if it takes a little longer, Chapter 5 will enter development this week.
I'm so glad when all this rework stuff is over.

- Ocean

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Nah, he said chapter 3/3.5 - I suspect that he's had to remove some music and/or textures and is having re-render some scenes to fill in the missing parts

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes