Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
How long is the current content? I am looking for new games to play and this one renders seem amazing. What about the story?
Current content, I would say maybe 10-20 hours depending on the person. This is story focused, you may or may not like it, many of us do, but it's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea so you'll just have to play it and see for yourself, it has relationship and story build up and doesn't focus on flat characters whose only purpose is to serve yours or their sexual needs, you don't just play as some horny college boy looking for the any nut you can find, the MC has to deal with mental illness and trauma, and most of the women aren't there to be apart of your harem, it has actual relationships that make more sense than that. It is also humorous IMHO, very good atmosphere in many moments(the music helps a lot with that, Vesky and the Intangible) and even without sex currently yet in the game still has some sexy moments as a lead up to what's to come in the future. As someone else recommended, wait for the next update, chapter 2 is still pretty rough to look at relative to the new renders which look incredible and the next update should be fairly soon now, which will rework the first half of Chapter 2.

For comparison, Nami still looks like a heroine addict in some renders in Chapter 2
nn60104.png
Upcoming Reworked first half Chapter 2 Nami 3New.png

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018
You need to cut back on the weed a bit :LOL:
Just pursue the options for the girl you like most. Nami and Bella are different paths but it will be possible to be involved with both down the line, tricky but possible.
nah that already happened I've just been naturally forgetful all my life, the funny thing is I wasn't too interested in nami but I know there's no harem tag (yet maybe?). There's still a lot of other great options besides those 2

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well if you do EVERYTHING and not just one path, I think 20 hours is not THAT far off.
I think the most additional content where this factors in is when you can decide whom you go with to the gym, the rest of the choices don't offer that much additional content.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think the most additional content where this factors in is when you can decide whom you go with to the gym, the rest of the choices don't offer that much additional content.
I'm going to disagree with you on this.

I tried not kissing Bella (off the Bella path) and got an Entirely different experience.

Bella was jealous of Robin, the lady's locker room conversation took on a decidedly different twist - with Ayua showing more interest, and that does not even come close to what happens to the MC when Bella does not come to get him out of the handcuffs.

During CH 4.5, each 'taking a girl for a walk' creates a different experience, and if you did not try taking Nami for a walk, you missed what I think is hinting at another key reveal.

I did not try the 3 different gym dates so I can't say what the ripple effect is for those, but there is definitely significant, different, content if you don't go with the Bella kiss.

I absolutely Loved it when the MC refused to kiss Kate...

For those who tried this route - you know what I mean :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes