PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No continuity error.

You'll get the answer in Chapter 5.

And Chapter 5 marks the end of Season 1.
Elvis is in the building!

That's what I thought when I read your response :cool:

In the USA - that is meant as high praise!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
No continuity error = Bella is a time lord = Summer's Gone is a time travel VN = Summer is alive in another timeline = CONFIRMED.
What the..? Summer's not gone?

Then Summer's Gone Season 2 - Summer's NOT Gone.

Next could be Summer's NOT Gone Season 2 - Summer's Gone (who knows) and we could continue.. :ROFLMAO:

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
Ocean missed next scheduled Dev Log (after last Dev Log from Dec. 30, 2022), so I'm really waiting for some good news...

Jan 16, 2018
Do you mean because you don't know what LI to pursue? or because you want to experience it all again? not sure what you mean :unsure:
no like i loaded up the game and a few of the characters i was literally just like "oh cool this person, yeahhhhhh how did i meet them, what did i talk to them about, which one of these were interested in me and whose path did i ruin again??"

Dec 23, 2022
no like i loaded up the game and a few of the characters i was literally just like "oh cool this person, yeahhhhhh how did i meet them, what did i talk to them about, which one of these were interested in me and whose path did i ruin again??"
You need to cut back on the weed a bit :LOL:
Just pursue the options for the girl you like most. Nami and Bella are different paths but it will be possible to be involved with both down the line, tricky but possible.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You need to cut back on the weed a bit :LOL:
Just pursue the options for the girl you like most. Nami and Bella are different paths but it will be possible to be involved with both down the line, tricky but possible.
A woman that encourages sharing a guy. I think I like you even more than before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
there is only one path you can and may walk,
the sacred path that leads straight to the most supernatural divine goddess bella.

her beautiful long golden blonde hair is made by the smallest most enchanting elves in the world,
the most beautiful emerald green eyes shining in the moonlight,

and oh my god,
the heavenly full most delicious breasts god created.

bella,bella,bella,bella,
she is love,hope,our rock.

beautiful art by Kentyrr bellatableedit2K.png

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
How long is the current content? I am looking for new games to play and this one renders seem amazing. What about the story?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If you care about the story, play the game.
If you care about the sex, don't.

Either way I would wait the next update for the reworked chapter 2, should be this month.
It's difficult to say. Many people came for good sex scenes (man see god renders under adult game and think; OMG, fantastic renders, under genre is animated, sex scenes must be insane) and then are disappointed. Espacially when they not interested in game and skip the text in search for sex scenes. If you search for really good game, with lovely story that's different, you are good here. If you are looking for sex scenes, not so good. Sex scenes will come in future, but there are not yet in game.

On the other hand, many come for sex, but stay for the story. Everyone is different, it's impossible to say that will be a good game for you.

For me is one of the best on this site (top 5).

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes