Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, I guess she's sitting on Ayua's car...
Ayua has a Dodge Viper racer. But I don't recall if it was ever mentioned what her daily car is, so maybe you're right.

...but where is this coming from? why didn't she come back with her "everyday" black car?
If you aren't on the Bella path at all (blasphemy, I know), she doesn't come back to see you in what I call her "color vomit car". Damn shame what happened to that BMW.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you aren't on the Bella path at all (blasphemy, I know), she doesn't come back to see you in what I call her "color vomit car". Damn shame what happened to that BMW.
Does a non-Bella path exist? :sneaky:

Anyway, she's speaking on the phone with MC and her "everyday car" is next to her. Then - I guess it only happens in her path - she sits on her "everyday" car holding what I think is MC's jacket. Then she comes back on that silver car (is it her racing car?): this is what baffles me. Is the silver car her racing car and she decides to come back with the "racing car" because it's faster?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm not really following the development closely of this one, did the dev indicate what kind of endings there will be? One gal for the MC or will there be other possibilities? From what I've seen so far I'm leaning towards one girl ending(s), but you can never be too sure.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Anyway, she's speaking on the phone with MC and her "everyday car" is next to her. Then - I guess it only happens in her path - she sits on her "everyday" car holding what I think is MC's jacket. Then she comes back on that silver car (is it her racing car?): this is what baffles me. Is the silver car her racing car and she decides to come back with the "racing car" because it's faster?
Of the 3 cars, I'd say the Porsche is the racer, the Mercedes the road trip grand tourer, and the BMW as the daily car.

The social media post with Bella sitting on the Porsche is likely an older picture, not taken at the same day as the Victoria house gathering, because the post next to it has Nami with Nia, but Nami has basically been with the MC all day.

But you are right and there seems to be a continuity error. She was at the racer gathering, holding MC's jacket while being next to the BMW, and then drove away in the same BMW in the same cinematic. But then she shows up in the Mercedes roadster. It makes no sense to switch car if you ask me, as the BMW while being her daily driver really should be no slower than the Mercedes on regular roads, if real life performance holds true in this make up universe.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm not really following the development closely of this one, did the dev indicate what kind of endings there will be? One gal for the MC or will there be other possibilities? From what I've seen so far I'm leaning towards one girl ending(s), but you can never be too sure.
Try reading this.
TLDR: there'll be only solo endings and some throuples.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, I supposed I was missing your point, since it's generally unspoken but understood that .0 is part 1 of a chapter and .5 is part 2 of the same chapter. So by that convention, 5.5 would be part of Chapter 5, thus Season 1. I didn't even think that anybody had any doubt about that part.

Actually, there are 2 other cars shown. The first one is the silver car that Bella was sitting on is a Porsche, not Audi. Or more specifically, it's based on the Porsche Cayman GT4 RS.

View attachment 2309085 View attachment 2309033

The second "other car" was a picture of her in a car with only her leg sticking out and visible. That's an entirely different car based on a Mercedes roadster, but it's a little hard to tell if it's the C or E or S class roadster, as Mercedes has gone really deep towards the "1 sausage, different size" design concept for its cars.

View attachment 2309087

C-Class
View attachment 2309067

E-Class
View attachment 2309102

S-Class
View attachment 2309071
Ayua has a Dodge Viper racer. But I don't recall if it was ever mentioned what her daily car is, so maybe you're right.

Hi!
It was Ayua who told us that the racing cars are stored in special garages since if used openly the police would be on them. Well, the apple does not fall far from the tree with Ayua, considering who her parents are.
I think the Mercedes roadster is Ayua´s car, remember the cinematic with Ayua seeing Bella is missing, standing before an empty parking slot? Ayua has to get back to her home too and cannot use her Viper for this. If Bella in her mood simply used the car closest to her to drive off and it was Ayua´s, she will use Bella´s BMW. They are besties, so not a big problem considering how close they are. I think Ayua is one of the few possible LI´s where a threesome of MC/Bella/other girl is an option with success chance.

As for Bella´s cars, I think the Porsche is her racer, the BMW her daily car. And I agree that the colour combinations used in that car are something to be "aquired taste".

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi!
It was Ayua who told us that the racing cars are stored in special garages since if used openly the police would be on them. Well, the apple does not fall far from the tree with Ayua, considering who her parents are.
I think the Mercedes roadster is Ayua´s car, remember the cinematic with Ayua seeing Bella is missing, standing before an empty parking slot? Ayua has to get back to her home too and cannot use her Viper for this. If Bella in her mood simply used the car closest to her to drive off and it was Ayua´s, she will use Bella´s BMW. They are besties, so not a big problem considering how close they are. I think Ayua is one of the few possible LI´s where a threesome of MC/Bella/other girl is an option with success chance.

As for Bella´s cars, I think the Porsche is her racer, the BMW her daily car. And I agree that the colour combinations used in that car are something to be "aquired taste".
As Cabin Fever pointed out, we see her coming back home driving her daily car in the night. Then we see her in the early morning in front of MC's home on that silver car.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Hi!

Viper is not a racing car for Ayua, but an everyday car, she drives it to college.
c387.jpg
And do not forget that Bella was leaving for a tuning meetup and not for a race.
1673648543591.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
But that's not what happened.

Bella was shown in the cinematic leaving the racer gathering in her own BMW daily car but show up at MC's home later in the Mercedes roadster.

Regardless of who owns the Mercedes, it makes zero sense for her to switch from her daily car to another one if the real world performance of those specific cars are respected in the Ocean-verse. The only exception would be if the daily drive BMW vomit car became self-aware and committed suicide along the way :p.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The only exception would be if the daily drive BMW vomit car became self-aware and committed suicide along the way :p
Maybe it did, but who knows?;) Still the Mercedes can belong only to one of three persons. It is either Ayua´s, Amber´s or Nadja´s car. Currently we know no other person who is close enough to Bella for this car-hopping to take place. Only thing I can think of for this change to happen is a) Ocean wanted a very specific end pic for the update and b) Bella returned to one of the three girls mentioned and refreshed quickly before driving over to the MC.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes