PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Meushi

Thanks for adding in some of the backstory for 'OceanVerse" :)

I had heard that there were other AVN possibilities beyond SG and WIAB but did not know that there was an Ocean quote about 5 possible AVNs that were interrelated. I like the idea of intersecting stories with easter eggs that link characters and rewards those of us interested enough to note those intersections.

Reactions: seb75 and Meushi

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Not sure if this was released as a render, but does anyone have screen shot of Bella sitting on the car in the field from the Aurora app? For some reason my computer doesn't allow me to screen cap it. It's a beautiful fucking picture & i would love to use it for my wallpaper.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: baklol

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Is there a way to contact the game developer Oceanlab in private ?
Impossible to send him a message by Discord or Twitter, and he has no email.
i would assume contacting him through patreon DM would be the most direct way, but i think you have to be a subscriber. idk. i never tried. To be real, unless it's a MAJOR concern, i wouldn't wanna bug him anyway. Might set the next release back like 3 years lol /s

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i dont think i saw some lewd or sex scene in this VN, just some sebling's love.... Just a little gossip about little boys and little girls, especially about sister and mother(with patch),just tease...
Glad to know that sucking and fondling boobies and ass grinding on dick while totally naked isn't sex in your own opinion. Too bad a hot baby I was totally mad for didn't agree with you, and when I asked her for it (at least) after she told me "no sex", she refused because "it" was sex, too. :cry:

Reactions: Real Kreten

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As you can see, the latest version is Chapter 4.5 Beta.
Next version is Chapter 4.5 Full which will include bug fixes and rework of first half of Chapter 2.
In the recent dev logs Ocean didn't mention Chapter 5, so I guess his full focus is on Ch.4.5 Full.
SO, are this game half-chapters' full chapters? if x.5 is a full chapter, why doesn't he name chapter 5 chapter 10?

If this game's progression is 1 --> 1.5 ---> 2 ---> 2.5 ---> 3 ---> 3.5 ---> 4 ---> 4.5 ---> 5, then my only logical conclusion is that chapter 4.5 is chapter 5's first half.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes