Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Just discovered this VN and loved it. I hav enjoyed the sory so far and there are many, many beautiful potential friends / LI's to interact with.

I hope it does not end up as a complete harem game where the MC gets to bang all the girls without any negative consequences, but I hope I am not going to need a dzoen sets of saves, one set of saves for each LI. I am hoping we can get some middle ground between those two hypotheical extremes.

I consdier myself a breast man, but two of the characters I had warmed up to the most so far are Nami and Zara, who have far smaller boobs than Bella (let alone Mila or Victoria). Again it is to the credit of Oceanlab that each of the girls feel like they have their own personaility and quirks and likes/dislikes.

I have to admit that Amber is a smoking hot MILF - I was overjoyed to see that she had LI stats. At some future point a threesome with her and Bella would just melt my brain. But then I am also intrigued by Sasha......

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Just discovered this VN and loved it. I hav enjoyed the sory so far and there are many, many beautiful potential friends / LI's to interact with.

I hope it does not end up as a complete harem game where the MC gets to bang all the girls without any negative consequences, but I hope I am not going to need a dzoen sets of saves, one set of saves for each LI. I am hoping we can get some middle ground between those two hypotheical extremes.

I consdier myself a breast man, but two of the characters I had warmed up to the most so far are Nami and Zara, who have far smaller boobs than Bella (let alone Mila or Victoria). Again it is to the credit of Oceanlab that each of the girls feel like they have their own personaility and quirks and likes/dislikes.

I have to admit that Amber is a smoking hot MILF - I was overjoyed to see that she had LI stats. At some future point a threesome with her and Bella would just melt my brain. But then I am also intrigued by Sasha......
Yeah, who wants an unrealistic harem game? I prefer my game grounded in reality where 10+ smoking hot single girls with absolutely no suitors throw themselves at the skinny anti-social emo kid (who happens to be a champion basketball player) in his first days at a new school.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Yeah, who wants an unrealistic harem game? I prefer my game grounded in reality where 10+ smoking hot single girls with absolutely no suitors throw themselves at the skinny anti-social emo kid (who happens to be a champion basketball player) in his first days at a new school.
Not true. We are not shown any guys coming on to the girls (other than Sai with Nami), but it does get mentioned from time to time.

-if you go to the gym with Mila she says that she gets asked out a lot. She doesn't accept the invitations because she feels the guys just want to sleep with her (makes sense if you know her backstory), but she does get approached regularly.

-Sai checks out Nami and is later seen talking to her, and at one point the MC says that in high school she was always surrounded by a bunch of guys who wanted to get with her. She never acted on it because she only has eyes for the MC.

-in Chapter 1 Jeff says that Nadia is undateable and has turned down everyone who's tried asking her out (we don't know the reason but she does get approached). And Nancy says during the tabletop game that guys often try playing with them to get close to Nadia (or just to perv at her cleavage, as she puts it).

EDIT: Kinda forgot about it, but there's also Holgerson senior making the moves on Amber.

Now you might want to say that this is just another game where every guy other than the MC is either a creep or an idiot, but characters like Jeff and Trey show that's not the case. Damian is also cool, but his condition wouldn't exactly help with dating.

Also, most of the girls are just being friendly or curious. The only ones who show actual interest are Nami, Bella, Mila and Vic.
-Nami's loved him since before he became the way he is now;
-Vic seems like she gets attached to others very easily
-Mila is intrigued by how different he is and doesn't pay any attention to her body. He also reminds her of a girl who killed herself, which she feels guilty about.
-Bella's interest stems from the similarities between them but she's in denial of the way she feels. When she acts on it, she does come on strongly, but it's fully consistent with her assertive, dominant personality.

So no, I wouldn't say that the girls are throwing themselves at the MC. Unless this is what you meant?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Not true. We are not shown any guys coming on to the girls (other than Sai with Nami), but it does get mentioned from time to time.

-if you go to the gym with Mila she says that she gets asked out a lot. She doesn't accept the invitations because she feels the guys just want to sleep with her (makes sense if you know her backstory), but she does get approached regularly.

-Sai checks out Nami and is later seen talking to her, and at one point the MC says that in high school she was always surrounded by a bunch of guys who wanted to get with her. She never acted on it because she only has eyes for the MC.

-in Chapter 1 Jeff says that Nadia is undateable and has turned down everyone who's tried asking her out (we don't know the reason but she does get approached). And Nancy says during the tabletop game that guys often try playing with them to get close to Nadia (or just to perv at her cleavage, as she puts it).

Now you might want to say that this is just another game where every guy other than the MC is either a creep or an idiot, but characters like Jeff and Trey show that's not the case. Damian is also cool, but his condition wouldn't exactly help with dating.

Also, most of the girls are just being friendly or curious. The only ones who show actual interest are Nami, Bella, Mila and Vic.
-Nami's loved him since before he became the way he is now;
-Vic seems like she gets attached to others very easily
-Mila is intrigued by how different he is and doesn't pay any attention to her body. He also reminds her of a girl who killed herself, which she feels guilty about.
-Bella's interest stems from the similarities between them but she's in denial of the way she feels. When she acts on it, she does come on strongly, but it's fully consistent with her assertive, dominant personality.

So no, I wouldn't say that the girls are throwing themselves at the MC. Unless this is what you meant?
Yeah, the MC is more of a curiosity than anything. From the dialogue, the MC isn't flirty or trying anything, just treating everyone the same. Mila and Bella both say similar and Nadia looks thoroughly confused when the MC walks away from her hug and leaves her hanging. They're not interested in him at the start. Hell, even Bella insulted him the first time they met calling him ugly.

As for other guys, from what I remember of the old storyline (before the rework), I believe Jeff was pursuing Mila in some fashion. You can get a hint of it depending on his dialogue in Chapter 2 in the shower when he asks the MC's opinion on her. That's one thing I do hope that Ocean considers - if you're not pursuing some of the girls, you could help some of the guys that the MC get's close to with someone they're interested in, kind of like a matchmaker.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Here is a great post put together by lonelyk

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

This is a compilation of all the known love interests and hookups.

There is No harem here. The best we can hope for are throuples, and Ocean has said that even these will encounter some challenges because the MC is spending time with girl A and girl B wants him to spend more time with her.

Some of the solo LIs (like Zara) may be up for a threesome but we'll have to see how closely Ocean sticks to what he shared on discord much earlier in the development of SG.

The rewrite is adding some additional women (like Larissa below) and we do not know whether they will become hook ups or potential LIs yet.

zzLarissa_Teacher1.png

I am a Bella first guy but after the dinner and evening activities with Zara, she is definitely growing on me.

Zara is too focused on athletic success, and I think that the MC and Zara can be good for each other; I also think that Zara

can go from evening gown gorgeous to girl next door beautiful.

ZaraNicksDaughter1.png

zzzZaraZ1.png

She is intrigued by the MC; by treating her well and becoming an admirable man - someone she both likes and respects - doors to that relationship will open up.

One of my favorite Zara images is when the MC picks her up after hip checking her to the ground (yeah - the MC has definitely still got his rough edges):

ZaraMC1a.png

The only current LI who does not really interest me right now is Mila. I like her story, but her body type has become too voluptuous for my taste (sacrilegious to Mila fans but there it is).

I can see Many playthroughs for so many of the different women in SG.

Ocean has said that there will be sexy time with Bella and Sasha in Season 2 (Season 2 starts with CH 6).

This means that Sasha has some catching up to do in order for her relationship with the MC to build up to the point where physical intimacy is a natural progression of their relationship.

Sasha is only in my peripheral vision as an LI right now but given how well Ocean is building the world and telling the story, Sasha could become competition for Zara (at least for me).

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Just a fair warning, Maja might not end up being a LI :HideThePain:
I hope that gets changed, liked her from the start and the kink factor in 4.5 just added bonus points.
I'm one of those people that plays all paths in all different ways over time, so I'd like her as an option. But at the end of the day, Ocean knows best why he is making certain choices, might be that Maja as LI doesn't gel well with the narrative he wants to tell.

But at the moment, since it's a slow burn game(still a favorite atm), I'm only playing the Bella path at the moment.
I'll play all the paths once the game is done, whenever that may be.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Yeah, the MC is more of a curiosity than anything. From the dialogue, the MC isn't flirty or trying anything, just treating everyone the same. Mila and Bella both say similar and Nadia looks thoroughly confused when the MC walks away from her hug and leaves her hanging. They're not interested in him at the start. Hell, even Bella insulted him the first time they met calling him ugly.

That's one thing I do hope that Ocean considers - if you're not pursuing some of the girls, you could help some of the guys that the MC get's close to with someone they're interested in, kind of like a matchmaker.
Yes, and now the pieces are in place for Zara and Nadia to develop some romantic interest in the MC. Doing well in sports will impress them both, and in Nadia's case there is the tabletop game. She appreciates the MC taking it seriously and when the next session adds the sex cards, we're going to get some insight into the side of her that has been a mystery so far.

This will also benefit Sonya. Given how timid and sheltered she is, a fictional scenario like this is perfect for exploring that side of her, and it will give the MC something to follow up on in the real world.

I don't know whether we get to try playing matchmaker, but I remember Ocean saying somewhere that while we won't be treated to scenes of the girls getting it on with other guys, those we are not pursuing won't spend their lives hung up on the MC but will move on.

He also said that he wants the male characters to have a fair amount of development and play important roles in the story. Romance isn't his sole focus in SG; he wants to highlight the importance of friendships as well and the bros will play a big part in that.

EDIT: and of course friendships with the girls we're not romancing as well.

Last edited:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Yes, and now the pieces are in place for Zara and Nadia to develop some romantic interest in the MC. Doing well in sports will impress them both, and in Nadia's case there is the tabletop game. She appreciates the MC taking it seriously and when the next session adds the sex cards, we're going to get some insight into the side of her that has been a mystery so far.

This will also benefit Sonya. Given how timid and sheltered she is, a fictional scenario like this is perfect for exploring that side of her, and it will give the MC something to follow up on in the real world.

I don't know whether we get to try playing matchmaker, but I remember Ocean saying somewhere that while we won't be treated to scenes of the girls getting it on with other guys, those we are not pursuing won't spend their lives hung up on the MC but will move on.

He also said that he wants the male characters to have a fair amount of development and play important roles in the story. Romance isn't his sole focus in SG; he wants to highlight the importance of friendships as well and the bros will play a big part in that.
I hope this is true and we ain't getting the same situation again in which Ocean comes here and says otherwise xD

• Haha
Reactions: Frowster

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I hope that gets changed, liked her from the start and the kink factor in 4.5 just added bonus points.
I'm one of those people that plays all paths in all different ways over time, so I'd like her as an option. But at the end of the day, Ocean knows best why he is making certain choices, might be that Maja as LI doesn't gel well with the narrative he wants to tell.

But at the moment, since it's a slow burn game(still a favorite atm), I'm only playing the Bella path at the moment.
I'll play all the paths once the game is done, whenever that may be.
Here's what I think happened with Maja:
1673477993979.png
She used to be one, and I don't see why Maja and Victoria wouldn't be related in the Patreon version of the game if it isn't to make a threesome possible without having issues with Patreon. Well, we have enough LIs for me not to mind too much about it, but I like her. Let's hope she reverts to LI status :)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
She used to be one, and I don't see why Maja and Victoria wouldn't be related in the Patreon version of the game if it isn't to make a threesome possible without having issues with Patreon....
So I can only have threesomes with siblings? Must be this p0rn-logic. :p

• Angry
Reactions: Kansier

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
While Maja is nice, We already have a plethora of blonde LIs on top of the like 20 other LIs he has planned. We dont need any more to make the updates become longer and longer.

We have 4 paths open right now and it takes him 7 months to do an update. What happens when we have the 20 LIs he has to incorporate into the story and make content for?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Ocean's amnesia seems to be getting worse, given the claim Maja was never a LI:
Every girl that isn't a side chick is a potential love interest.
So main girls are?
The so far introduced:

- Nami, Bella, Nadia, Ayua, Victoria, Nojiko, Maja, Sonya, Mila.
Mind you this is from 2020, Ayua & Nojiko aren't main girls/LIs now either apparently.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes