Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion but I prefer the new Victoria, Maja and Mila than before. Victoria now feels like an human being, before had a really strange face, like a robot; Maja was... acceptable but plain and Mila was beautiful, of course, but the change is... just a little more of makeup, no more smoking and bigger tits, but that's the original idea, big tits, big ass, big heart. Even you can read the other girls saying something like: "Damn, Mila really have a smoking body", of course she feels like she has exagerated proportions, that's the idea, in a game where every girl is a 10, she can't be just average to stand out physically.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I still hope that the Ocean will change its mind and reduce Mila a little;)
in this form as ch4.5, she has little chance of becoming my LI:(
He already did, this is from a dev log of this summer:
3. Victoria & Mila sculpts
So, I got a few DMs and comments on Patreons/SS that made me aware that I might have fucked up the tiddy sculpts of Vic and Mila.
I didn't actually increase their boob sizes but instead sculpted with the "Clay" brush. This brush adds layers... and after hours of sculpting in low res, I might have lost the novelty and sense of how it was supposed to look.
Low res sculpting is an absolute pain in the ass, I was justifying it to myself to not have to go through it again... But here I was... Conflicted.
So I did it again... I went back to an older version of Vic and Mila and Zbrushed them from the ground up... in low res.
This time I used a variety of different brushes and made sure to keep the layer at the same level.
It took me around 12h to sculpt both. I had to start over multiple times again because suddenly they either looked like pancakes or actual ballons.
So half of the update will have the old sculpt. I'll certainly not go back and redo it.
The other half has the improved sculpt.
So basically it's ch1 and like half of ch4.5 with bustier Mila. The reworked ch2 and going forward will have normal Mila with custom boobies.

And don't suggest a rework of the reworked ch1, we crucify people for much less around here lol.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
And don't suggest a rework of the reworked ch1, we crucify people for much less around here lol.
:(

Party pooper!

I just wanted to recomment Ocean that he could do this after he has finished chapter 2 rework...

The idea of the expected riot here alone would be worth it.

1673279619349.png

That one has the potential that the Server, F95 is running on it, dies because of kernel panic.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
He already did, this is from a dev log of this summer:

So basically it's ch1 and like half of ch4.5 with bustier Mila. The reworked ch2 and going forward will have normal Mila with custom boobies.

Not that I'm advocating for wasting more time on reworking the reworked ch1, but I'm a little bemused that Ocean the perfectionist is not going back to "undo the damage" so to speak to make things more perfect.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
While that is correct, a lot of those special love is because Sasha is "his baby". Ocean created her instead of starting from a character model and modifying her/him.
Her model has been used in multiple VN's. Ocean didn't create her from scratch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The model used:

And Sasha will never surpass Jill! :love:;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Her model has been used in multiple VN's. Ocean didn't create her from scratch.
The model used:

And Sasha will never surpass Jill! :love:;)
Did not know that, but there was something mentioned that one of his character models was made from scratch. I thought it was Sasha, but it is also possible that it is one of the WIAB characters.

Reactions: `Ray`

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have yet to find an artist that can make 'Jill' look good while smiling. That model is hopeless, she is cursed with the goblin smile.
that is the tyical perfect describtion to her smile , and I hope they may fix it .
And I love Sasha and do not know what is the problem even if she is an art model in another game , So what"?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes